It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

99% Go to Hell, and 1% Go to Heaven???

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 18 2006 @ 09:02 PM
link   
I hope not, because I care for humanity. There are 6 places where Souls live in the Afterlife and where they live at the moment is based on their contentness:

1) Heaven and contented.
2) Heaven and indifferent.
3) Heaven and discontented.
4) Hell and contented.
5) Hell and indifferent.
6) Hell and discontented.

Those that live in Heaven and are discontented (3), and those that live in Hell and are discontented (6) create the cyclical transference of Souls between Heaven and Hell and partly reshape the structure of Heaven and Hell. The discontent shape not only the earthlife, but the Afterlife as well.

What do you forecast for yourself (1 thru 6), based on your Earthly and/or Afterlife Soul or neither?

What percent do you think go to Heaven vs. Hell after human death? I believe I will enter Hell very discontented and progress to Heaven where I can Love God and All for Eternity (by the way I hope and pray for Heaven and contentness as I always do my best to Love God and All in earthlife).

posted on Oct, 18 2006 @ 11:37 PM
link   
i would say 4,5 or 6
2 and 3 maybe if i change my ways.

posted on Oct, 19 2006 @ 12:10 AM
link   
How about 100% don't go to heaven or hell?

posted on Oct, 19 2006 @ 12:33 AM
link   
tormentor, God Bless You for wanting to change your ways!!! We all need to, no matter where we are at!!! With God there is always Hope; with Satan, only despair!!!

posted on Oct, 19 2006 @ 12:44 AM
link   
Guy Fawkes, I found God 11 years ago and once you have done this, there is no turning back for Eternal Life. Many have found God; some find Him sooner rather than later but all will find God. He orchestrates everything, from the most complex cellular particle function to the most complex operation of a supercomputer. I plan on stating my abbreviated life story with Spirituality (it used to be a battle) some time in the future (not that anybody really wants to read it???).

What are your answers to my original post?

posted on Oct, 19 2006 @ 12:58 AM
link   
So because I don't believe in going to heaven or hell I must not believe in god?

posted on Oct, 19 2006 @ 01:10 AM
link   
Me, im going to the great number 1!

No doubt about it, I used to be a tear away, until one day God changed my ways.

I had 4 visions, maybe 18 months apart that shaped my life into what it has become - A great relationship with God and Jesus, a great marriage to a beautiful God blessed women, and through this my life is contented and going nicely.

Now this isn't because im complacent, far from it, its just that I do as much kindness as i can to make others happier (even if its just a small thing to me, I never know what impact it will have for them....)

So, number 1 for me ( and i'll always pray for the world every night before i sleep, as i really want to see you all in number 1!)

posted on Oct, 19 2006 @ 01:17 AM
link   
Guy Fawkes, excellent question. If you can describe Heaven in such a blissful manner that no human has ever described, all humans who have ever thought of an Afterlife would be extremely grateful to read or hear.

God preserves all energy; why wouldn't He preserve ALL humans, animals, and plants?

posted on Oct, 19 2006 @ 01:20 AM
link   
I just wanna kick it with bradley, and kurt, and jimi.

chyeah.

posted on Oct, 19 2006 @ 05:02 PM
link   
Lysergic, care to elaborate on your view of Heaven and Hell?

You might have a humble view of Heaven??? The humble become exalted!!!

posted on Oct, 19 2006 @ 05:04 PM
link   
I don't really believe you can go to Heaven and be discontented. The Biblical Heaven says that there is no sadness, pain, or death, and that all believers will worship God. I'd have to go with option number 1.

posted on Oct, 19 2006 @ 05:29 PM
link   
Mimbster, did not Satan live in Heaven initially and become discontented? Is Satan contented, indifferent, or discontented in Hell? My belief is that he is contented in Hell as this is his role in God's plan.

posted on Oct, 19 2006 @ 07:52 PM
link   
When I die, I will go wherever the hell I want (no pun intended). No deities will stop me...

Btw... I plan to visit those places before I die as well (Astral projection) before I die.

posted on Oct, 19 2006 @ 08:03 PM
link   
TheBandit795, I admire your self-initiative. My life needed a controlling factor 11 years ago and it happened. I realize that I still need the controlling factor, and in the future will completely realize why I need and will need the controlling factor.

God Bless!!!

posted on Oct, 19 2006 @ 08:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by GreatTech
1) Heaven and contented.
2) Heaven and indifferent.
3) Heaven and discontented.
4) Hell and contented.
5) Hell and indifferent.
6) Hell and discontented.

If possible back these up with the Bible verses please? I have read and continue to read the Bible and there really is no Biblical basis for this statement. It's merely your opinion and not at all sound.

The only ones right are 1 and 6, but vastly understated.

[edit on 19-10-2006 by dbrandt]

posted on Oct, 19 2006 @ 08:49 PM
link   
Souls in Category 1 are Most Honored by God
Souls in Category 2 are in Need of Development
Souls in Category 3 are Rebellious and can Enter Hell
Souls in Category 4 are Extremely Rebellious and find it difficult to Enter Heaven
Souls in Category 5 are in Need of Development
Souls in Category 6 have the most potential to Enter Heaven

God can move a Soul between Heaven and Hell, and Hell and Heaven Infinitely faster than a blink of an eye so we must all always perfect ourselves so that we are always well-thought-of by God.

ALL should attempt to convert the Souls of Hell into Heaven.

posted on Oct, 19 2006 @ 08:54 PM
link   
If you're a guy who likes to party, Sex, Drugs and Rock'n Roll, then going to Heaven would be considered as Hell. No party, just hours upon hours of reading from the Bible. It would be boring as Hell for him. Going to Hell would be Heaven for him. Just a thought...

posted on Oct, 19 2006 @ 09:30 PM
link   

God can move a Soul between Heaven and Hell,
ALL should attempt to convert the Souls of Hell into Heaven.

This what the RCC teaches but it does not match what the Bible says. It may make you feel better to believe this but it also leads others astray and diminishes what Jesus alone did on the cross.

posted on Oct, 19 2006 @ 09:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hellmutt
Going to Hell would be Heaven for him.

Luke 16:[19] There was a certain rich man, which was clothed in purple and fine linen, and fared sumptuously every day:................

22b the rich man also died, and was buried;
[23] And in hell he lift up his eyes, being in torments, ...............

[24] And he cried and said, Father Abraham, have mercy on me, and send Lazarus, that he may dip the tip of his finger in water, and cool my tongue; for I am tormented in this flame....................
[28] For I have five brethren; that he may testify unto them, lest they also come into this place of torment.

We can learn from this that hell is not fun, it is torment. the misconception that hell will be one big party is false.

posted on Oct, 19 2006 @ 09:37 PM
link   

Mimbster, did not Satan live in Heaven initially and become discontented? Is Satan contented, indifferent, or discontented in Hell? My belief is that he is contented in Hell as this is his role in God's plan.

Good point, GT. Satan was ambitious and wanted to become like God, and God didn't like this so he cast Satan out of the Angelic realm and into the lake of fire. Also, 1/3 of all the angels in heaven fell with Satan and this all occurred before the creation of the world, I believe. What I was saying is that it was according to God's plan that Satan would become discontented and ambitious. For the people who choose to believe in God and Jesus, there can be no discontent because they chose to follow God and live their lives for him. I think this because of what I've been told, please correct me if I'm wrong.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join