It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO maps!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 18 2006 @ 08:28 PM
link   

From ufomaps.com
The number of different shapes, sizes, and configurations of claimed UFOs has been large, with descriptions of chevrons, equilateral triangles, spheres, domes, diamonds, shapeless black masses, eggs, and cylinders. Skeptics argue this diversity of shapes, size and configurations points to a socio-psychological explanation. Other researchers argue that the large diversity of UFO shapes points to a possible paraphysical origin. Still others argue that there is a large diversity in the shapes and sizes of human flying craft, reflecting different origins, propulsion systems, and purposes, so such diversity in UFOs is not necessarily unexpected or inexplicable.

Very handy tool this for serious ufo researchers, ufo's pop-up as they happen, so you should be able to get a handle on that ufo invasion before it happens

www.ufomaps.com...

Have fun

McP

EDIT: Looks like only Americans see ufo's!!!

[edit on 18/10/06 by Mcphisto]

posted on Oct, 18 2006 @ 08:37 PM
link   
Nice, but yeah looks lik they only included american reports.

posted on Oct, 18 2006 @ 08:49 PM
link   
Yes because where I live their has been NUMEROUS Ufo reports, one not too long ago actually...
But I see their is one UFO report (on the map) in Indonesia, and one in Edmonton, thats about it except for the US of A.

-Jimmy-

posted on Oct, 18 2006 @ 09:43 PM
link   
did anyone notice how all those sightings are near the coast weird

posted on Oct, 18 2006 @ 09:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by semperfi221
did anyone notice how all those sightings are near the coast weird

Most people live near the coast I think!

top topics

join