It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Thought Some Weird Stuff Was Happening...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 18 2006 @ 05:51 PM
link   
I don't know if this is the right forum for this, but oh well. I just want to say some stuff.

Some weird things can be explained if you just think for a minute. I found this out a few hours ago...

A couple days ago I woke up and look at the window. It was about 2 in the morning and I saw these 3 lights forming a triangle directing above a tree in my backward. The first thing I thought was, "Oh god! They're after me!"

But then I calmed down, and looked at it more carefully. It didn't move so I looked at it somemore. Then I noticed it was the moon, and tree branches where blocking some of it out so it looked like a UFO. I just had to think about it for a minute.

Then, today while I was eating dinner, another weird thing happened...

I had three pots on the stove, and chicken in the oven. I took the lid off a pot which had some rice in it and I put it down next to the pot. And as soon as I put it down it started moving! It moved right by the pot! A good 10 inches it moved.

So I put it back where it was and it moved again! I couldn't believe it! I was pretty scared. Scenes from A Haunting flashed through my mind. "It couldn't happen to me!", I thought.
But then I calmed down, once again, and thought about it.

I looked at it, put it on the stove to see if it would move again. It didn't.
So I try pushing on it and blowing on it. It didn't move.

Then I wet the bottom of it, put it on the stove and surprise! It moved exactly like it did the first time. So, to my relief, no paranormal things, just a wet lid. The moisture from the rice wet the lid and the lid slid.

So people, if you witness something you think is weird, or paranormal, calm down and think to yourself "What could be causing this?" and you might find the answer. But you can't, it might be something paranormal.

I just wanted to say that. Thanks for looking

[edit on 18-10-2006 by enjoies05]

posted on Oct, 18 2006 @ 06:24 PM
link   
very nice dude, unfortunately nothin weird has happened to me, so yea lol.

posted on Oct, 18 2006 @ 06:37 PM
link   
Before I finished reading the post, I was already going to suggest exactly what you realised it was.
I agree what you say and think It helps to be a healthy skeptic and look for rational answers for things.

posted on Oct, 18 2006 @ 07:49 PM
link   
Lot's of things like that are just weird.

Like I used to look out my window and would see a large arc of light. It freaked me out cause I swear something was happening. So I pulled up my blinds. It just was a streetlight reflecting off the blinds to make it look like a pillar of light.

posted on Oct, 19 2006 @ 09:59 AM
link   
Yeah, thats what I'm talking about. You just have to think for a second and you might find an answer.

posted on Oct, 19 2006 @ 10:04 AM
link   
What is weird? What is supernatural? What is paranormal? What is 'extra-' what is alien? What is meta-? No thing meets these criteria when existence is accepted in its full extent. Keep up your skepticism though =)
Enjoyed the thread.

♥~Infinite love and eternal peace~♥

[edit on 19-10-2006 by UbiquitousInfiniteReality]

posted on Oct, 19 2006 @ 02:05 PM
link   
Nice topic. I myself am very inquisitive. I try to find logical answers to things that are "strange" and/or unnatrual.

But believe me when I say, sometimes, some very, big, strange things happen that one, or anyone cannot explain with science or common sense & observation.

It's good to not jump to conclusions about things, but sometimes something happens that leaves no doubt in your mind that it was something paranormal.

When something unquestionable happens to you, you'll know.

Skeptics are always skeptic, until it happens to them. Most times, they try to rationalize it, but when it can't be rationalized, there leaves another option. The unexplained, or paranormal.

The funny thing is, we do not know everything. Science isn't as far as we may think it is. Some things that we cannot explain now, may be easily explain with science later. So it's an expression, not an equation. (Which one has the equal sign again?)

It's easy to be skeptical when we aren't one. When you live there & I; here. When your eyes haven't seen what my eyes have seen. When you've never felt what I & many others feel on a daily, weekly or monthly basis.

[edit on 19-10-2006 by sdrawkcab]

posted on Mar, 29 2007 @ 03:00 PM
link   
I've seen a few threads after I made this so I thought people should be reminded...

If you think your place is haunted, or weird stuff is happening, calm down and try to find an answer. Don't just jump to the conclusion that you're being attacked. You might just find an answer.

But if you can't find an explantion...

Get proof and post in on ATS!!

posted on Mar, 30 2007 @ 02:15 PM
link   
I have a crazy imagination so I always jump to conclusions. For instance - A few years ago, I looked out my window one night and I was CONVINCED I was looking at a UFO at the end of the field next to our house. It was orange, cigar shaped and looked like it was moving slowly. I got so freaked out I went to my parents room , woke my dad up and dragged him to my room to look at the ufo. He pointed out that it was the moon with clouds passing in front of it creating the illusion of a spaceship..... The moon was very close to the horizon and had an orangey appearance..
..few more similar situations will write them later.

posted on Mar, 30 2007 @ 02:16 PM
link   
Yeah, that damn moon is always looking like a UFO.

posted on Mar, 30 2007 @ 02:24 PM
link   
yea thats the right stuff gotta think liek a grown up but i cant find a solution to my problem.
every damned night i go to sleep just before i fallasleep i heard some cracking from the wooden computer tabe or from the keyboard...
i mean cmon wood making cracks by himself?
one time even at the wood of my bed that just freaked me out yo

i dont know and i dont wanna care

top topics

join