It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'Warning' Disclosure contained! Varginha, Brazil 1996

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 18 2006 @ 04:23 PM
link   
Varginha EBE - Brazil 1996

Warning' Disclosure material contained!

The net-caught-EBE is said to have been moved directly to the Escola de Sargento das Armas (EAS) - a military school in the town of Tres Coracoes, 25 kilometers from Varginha. The next following days a summerized number of 6 living EBE?s and two dead was locked up at the ESA-base. Some curious civilians combed the park as the military/S-2 personal had left in their trucks, but found nothing. There is also information of a later S-2 (Brazilian Army secret service) operation at aprox. 7:00-8:00 PM on January 20, where an unnumbered of EBE?s was caught in the park.
A total sum of 8 EBE?s :
1 dead
2 injured (1 later dead)
5 unhurt and living.

(Above) one of surviving EBE's that was taking from
the crash at Varginha in Brazil 1996.
Classified reports indicate there is now only
2 EBE's from this species that are still alive to
this day, everything else is still denied
until the time comes.

The lawyer who made the observation around 10:30 AM above says that he noticed another searchteam arriving at 1:30 PM stopping at the opposite side of an earthwork shortcut, as he was leaving his office. Another witness speak of a S-2 search-team in civilian clothes (haven?t been able to find out how they was identified as S-2 men) around 1:30-2:30 PM in the same area. These two reports are probably of the same operation. They are belived to have found nothing.
Three girls stumbles on another EBE!

Case closed!

posted on Oct, 18 2006 @ 04:30 PM
link   
Do you have a source for this story?

(Sorry for the one-liner Mods.
)

posted on Oct, 18 2006 @ 04:38 PM
link   
Sorry that's all I can say at this time regarding this case
however you can link from here!

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Oct, 18 2006 @ 04:39 PM
link   
ok SK, and where did these pictures come from? what is the source for this information on the ebe's? also what is the source of this "classified information"? personally i wouldn't trust much from a geocities website, as i see that's where these images are hosted. i'll be eagerly awaiting your source material on all this.

optimus

posted on Oct, 18 2006 @ 04:45 PM
link   

Kevin Randle writes that "this case is as complicated as any other in the UFO field." (Randle, 145) There have been a sometimes confusing series of claims, refutations and counterclaims. Randle notes that there is a lack of physical evidence supporting the case, and adds, "In fact, we have been unable to verify much of anything." (Randle, 153)

Moffett writes that there have been over half a dozen sightings of the creatures, though "it is unclear how all of these beings could have fit into the minivan-sized spacecraft that was spotted here in January." There was disagreement as to whether one creature had been sighted multiple times, or if several creatures had been sighted individually.

Officials in Varginha denied that anything unusual occurred, but considered dedicating a park to the creatures.

source:

en.wikipedia.org...

it seems that even the wiki article states that there is no confirmation of anything in this story, that the creature sightings are suspicious. so i wouldn't be so quick as to label this as any kind of disclosure.
at least they are willing to dedicate a park to the "aliens"

optimus

posted on Oct, 18 2006 @ 04:46 PM
link   
Honestly, and this is coming from a believe, but that looks fake. It looks like it's made out of some type of clay or something. It's a sculpture. For one, it's all the same color, everywhere. There would at least be some differentiation. And there is no differentiation in the eyes, its just one solid color.

And it's also next to a blank easel.

posted on Oct, 18 2006 @ 05:00 PM
link   
I remeber this case well,

The Varginha Incident (Brazil)

They look similar !!!!, check out the one with the bumps on it head. Also the color, amount of fingers, size, eyes amd build are similar to the EBE in the photo.

and

But please can the poster please give us more details please ?.

[edit on 18-10-2006 by helium3]

posted on Oct, 18 2006 @ 05:18 PM
link   
well....it seems the geocities cite is no longer hosting these images. this is strange, they were up and running not ten minutes ago. perhaps SK could tell us why? is it your website SK or one you found? and do you know why it says the images are no longer available? very strange indeed.

optimus

EDIT TO ADD: in the link helium3 provided it says that they handed over the aliens to american authorities. what is up with that? this was in brazil and yet they hand over ebe's to a foriegn government? i find that incredibly hard to believe.

In 1996 in Varginha, Brazil, during the course of several weeks at least two and perhaps as many as six alien creatures were captured or killed and turned over to American authorities, and a UFO may have crashed.

source:
www.ufoevidence.org...

[edit on 18-10-2006 by optimus primal]

posted on Oct, 18 2006 @ 05:22 PM
link   
Free Geocities sites/accounts are afforded limited bandwidth/24 hrs. Apparently this one has exceeded those bandwidth limitations, hence the "unavailable".

Nothing weird about that aspect.

For those interested, here's the link to a prior post/discussion started by Gazrok.

The Varginha Case - In-Depth

$.02

[edit on 10/18/2006 by 12m8keall2c]

posted on Oct, 18 2006 @ 05:24 PM
link   
ahhhh... my mistake, i had forgotten about that fact. don't i feel redfaced!

oh well, the strangeness of brazil handing ebe's over to a foriegn government still stands!

optimus

posted on Oct, 18 2006 @ 05:29 PM
link   
I was thinking "you know i mite re-upload those pics just in case", kicking myself now !@!@!.

posted on Oct, 19 2006 @ 07:15 PM
link   
I loved the interviews Dr. Rodger Lear gave on Coast to Coast am about Varginha... One of the best UFO/Crash stories in recent history...

posted on Oct, 19 2006 @ 07:27 PM
link   
Saucerkid you're nuts. Why do you post "Warning' Disclosure contained" "disturbing" and other sensationalist stuff one after another? I find it funny. Most are here to judge after reviewing evidence, not to be told what we will see lol. I suspect that you took the "evidence" down, as we sussed you out...........again! I dunno though.

[edit on 19-10-2006 by Xeros]

posted on Oct, 20 2006 @ 03:32 PM
link   
Can someone PLEASE post the pictures again?

thanks in advance

posted on Oct, 23 2006 @ 08:42 AM
link   
hi, its me again

can someone please re-post the images?

thanks

posted on Oct, 23 2006 @ 09:17 AM
link   
the aliens are comming , the aliens are comming, two if by land or one if by sea. oh , im sorry, they are already here and live among you.

posted on Oct, 23 2006 @ 12:03 PM
link   
i don't know what that has to do with the topic littlebird.perhaps you could comment on your ideas about the pics and the story itself?.

and saucerkid where are you? you just left this post and another and never returned. i'm still interested to know how you found the geocities site, and what you believe about this story.

optimus

EDIT TO ADD:
after trying to access the images via the links SK provided again several days after my first viewing, the images are still unavailable. this is odd to me, as on another thread started by SK the links now lead nowhere.

www.abovetopsecret.com...'

i find this strange indeed.both were posted on the same day, and now both have links that lead nowhere.

SK come on back to your threads and let us know what the deal is with the links if you know

[edit on 23-10-2006 by optimus primal]

posted on Oct, 28 2006 @ 04:02 PM
link   
just bumping the thread so hopefully SaucerKid will come back and answer some questions about this thread and another he started but left. have a nice day folks

optimus

new topics

top topics

join