It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

dimmensional switch in 2012?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2006 @ 04:31 PM
link   
Interesting replies.
A possible dimensional shift is something that has crossed my mind too.
I've taped TV shows such as the 4 hour special 'Ancient Prophecies" hosted by David McCullum back in the early 90's and recently quite a few shows on prophets throught history (Edgar Cayce, Mother Shipton, Paul Solomon, etc.).
One frequent prophecy that always fascinated me is the statement "the dead will rise from their graves" and "the living will communicate with the deceased" IN THE END TIMES.
It's been said that there is no such thing as death but rather we undergo a DIMENSIONAL SHIFT or change from one dimension to another (some call it a change in frequency).
Anyway, maybe in 2012 (or some other time) all life on the planet will be elevated to a higher frequency or state of being which will facilitate "peace on earth and goodwill toward men" and the self-serving mentality that we all have will finally change.
With some luck we'll all be here to experience it.

posted on Nov, 4 2006 @ 08:00 PM
link   
maybe the higher level of consciousness is death!! As some threads up here say that when u die u reach a state of being that lives in other dimmensions(heaven/hell) so maybe that was what the mayans meant, that we all gonna be killed in somekinda way . Looking at most religions they state that when u die u go to a higher level of consciousness!

Btw Thanks for the replies
grtz Spartannic

new topics

<< 1   >>

join