It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

dimmensional switch in 2012?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 18 2006 @ 04:14 PM
link   
could their be a dimmensional switch in 2012 ? Since i'm a member of this forum. I've formed some ideas for myself on how the universe could work! Since i have no real life friends who are interrested in the universe the only playe i could have some feedback is up here so post ur links and ideas!! Thx in advance!!

This is what its al about: in 2012 lots of religions and cultures believe the world is coming 2 an end . We get flooded with ideas on how the world could end. And i had the idea that could there be some kinda change in the dimensions there are (i believe in multiple dimension).

Meaning if Einstein was right with his E=mc², The dark energy in our galaxy could materialise in somekinda way causing a whole series of events ! Maybe this www.abovetopsecret.com... could trigger a gravitational pull to an other dimension causing some strange things. I really don't know !!!

Plz Submit any ideas on this! Thx in advance

[edit on 18-10-2006 by Spartannic]

posted on Oct, 18 2006 @ 04:17 PM
link   
Why the heck is this on ATSNN? Seriously?

[edit on 18-10-2006 by Vitchilo]

posted on Oct, 19 2006 @ 08:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Vitchilo
Why the heck is this on ATSNN? Seriously?

[edit on 18-10-2006 by Vitchilo]

I dont understand why people have to post stupid comments like that one. If you have no appropriate input to a thread then DONT post.

Now back to the subject...

I dont know if you tried searching ATS for 2012 threads but there is plenty around and all of them offer peoples opinions/research on the subject.
Just like you I believe there is a change approaching. For better? for worse? nobody knows.

The whole 2012 concept was drawn from the Mayas for their precise calendar ends on 12/21/2012. Therefore all these theories exist. My belief among many others is that our consciousness will increase and we will become more aware and have a better understanding of the universe just like we once had long long time ago.

[edit on 19-10-2006 by theTRUTHtheWAY]

posted on Oct, 19 2006 @ 09:52 AM
link   
Well,I have always said that there is one of two things going to happen. In one instance,if it happens, things are going to get pretty weird.In the other instance, if it happens, there will be a change but it won't be immediately perceived. There is definitely a change coming.

(1) There will be an actual dimensional shift. If this happens, things are gonna get pretty weird. I actually think that considering all of the mothmen sightings and UFO sighting,ghosts and such,this might actually be what is occurring.

(2) There will be a time shift. Now if this occurs, there will be little to no perceptible change.

posted on Oct, 19 2006 @ 09:58 AM
link   
We are the dimensional shift. The shift into the dimensions of infinity and eternity. Realizing that our realities create eternally. Waking up to the fact that the universe is infinite and eternal. The shift is already here and spreading. Believe, become, you are.

♥~Infinite love and eternal peace~♥

posted on Oct, 19 2006 @ 10:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by SpeakerofTruth
Well,I have always said that there is one of two things going to happen. In one instance,if it happens, things are going to get pretty weird.In the other instance, if it happens, there will be a change but it won't be immediately perceived. There is definitely a change coming.

(1) There will be an actual dimensional shift. If this happens, things are gonna get pretty weird. I actually think that considering all of the mothmen sightings and UFO sighting,ghosts and such,this might actually be what is occurring.

(2) There will be a time shift. Now if this occurs, there will be little to no perceptible change.

Its funney SpeakerofTruth how we keep running into each other on these 2012 threads

I agree with your number 1 scenerio....could you please elaborate more on number 2....what exactly do you mean by a time shift? And what do you expect will happen if there is a time shift? I know you said little or no perceptible change. I have to think there would be atleast somthing happening.

[edit on 19-10-2006 by etshrtslr]

posted on Oct, 19 2006 @ 10:06 AM
link   
Has anyone ever thought that the whole 2012 scenario is being used by "apocalypse-ists" (sorry)
in order to spread fear/control/detract from real issues,while at the same time spreading the same kind of ideas as the "rapture"theory,for geo political gain?
As far as i understood the Mayan calender,it was more about the dawning of a new age of conciousness in mankind,rather than our total destruction.
Maybe thats why the NWO want us all to be enslaved by that point in time.
They could be scared.
Remember,1 court case or media story is all it may take to totally change everyones perspective/consciousness,so the whole pole flip/dimension change may not be needed.

posted on Oct, 19 2006 @ 11:01 AM
link   
Silicone synapse, 2012 is about the dawning of a new consciousness. It is not anything to fear at all. I don't know why some think that it's going to bring destruction. I mean, yeah, the present world system will be left in shambles, but I don't see how that's a bad thing.

Etshrtslr, a time shift will simply be a changing of the time line. Instead of going to a year of change, God will direct the plan in the other direction. Now if this happens,things will most likely remain as they are,at least for a while.

[edit on 19-10-2006 by SpeakerofTruth]

posted on Oct, 19 2006 @ 11:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by SpeakerofTruth
Silicone synapse, 2012 is about the dawning of a new consciousness. It is not anything to fear at all. I don't know why some think that it's going to bring destruction. I mean, yeah, the present world system will be left in shambles, but I don't see how that's a bad thing.

The present system seems pretty darned shambolic to me,SOT
I hope the dawn of the new age can present an opportunity for a better future,but i worry that it may take something massive to start those changes.
I hope it will be a time of peace,but hey who am i tryin to kid...it sure looks precarious over the next few years.

posted on Oct, 19 2006 @ 11:39 AM
link   
Silicone Synapse, yeah, the next 4-5 years are going to be pretty rough. I really don't see anyone from a political or religious standpoint that is going to change much.

[edit on 19-10-2006 by SpeakerofTruth]

posted on Oct, 20 2006 @ 11:43 PM
link   
The obsession with 2012 is the mayan calender end of age date. Many people think its just another date that will come and go without event. Others believe it will be the end of the world. The December 21st 2012 date is when we will reach the galaxy center, at that time we will be flooded with cosmic energy. This energy will affect everything at subatomic levels and in all dimensions/realms.

We have been in darkness for over 10,000 years. This darkness is everything being out of balance. We haven't been fully conscious. Human and earth frequency was at 7.8mhz for thousands of years and has started increasing and is over 11mhz and continues to increase. This isn't happening to just earth, it's changing our sun and other planets also.

Earth changes continue to increase and accelerate as we get closer to 2012. The earths rotation will slow down and change directions. There will also be a few days of total darkness as we switch directions and move into 2012 and enter 2,000 years of light.

This light we are entering into will raise our consciousness level and open the etheric realms which includes all your psychic stuff. Our DNA will change and that will change our bodies. The worlds magnetism will become hyper and our electrical items will not run. There will be many things happening.

I believe the 2012 date may also be connected with the return of christ.

Here's a interesting article on 2012. www.futurehi.net...

posted on Oct, 20 2006 @ 11:54 PM
link   
In all religions people say 2012=end of the world.
That is loosely translated. It is the end of this era. 2012 is the start of the new era.
I think 2012 is when our little solar system rotates the universe once.

posted on Oct, 22 2006 @ 07:45 AM
link   
2012 is the year that all of man-kind will reach a higher state of consciousness.
Right now most of the planet is on the 3rd state out of 9.
Its sposed to be the year that all humans reach the 4th state of consciousness.

Whatever happens, It will hopefully be the end of the horrible corrupted world as we know it. :-\

posted on Oct, 22 2006 @ 08:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ycon
The December 21st 2012 date is when we will reach the galaxy center, at that time we will be flooded with cosmic energy. This energy will affect everything at subatomic levels and in all dimensions/realms.
OMFG Could this be the thing thats causing global warming??????

posted on Oct, 22 2006 @ 09:08 AM
link   
2006- planet x (nibiru) passes earth...same time as rapture will occur.

2007-2010- n.w.o.,major earth changes,mark of beast,abyss opened,42 months,1,260 days,abomination that causes desolation,wars will continue.

2010-2011- battle of armageddon...good space aliens/jesus vs. bad space aliens/devil

2012- peace on earth,golden age,1000 year reign of christ,new jerusalem,isaiah 65:17,dimensional shift,survivers from nibiru will re-poppulate earth.

praise the lord!

[edit on 22-10-2006 by TheSonOfMan]

posted on Oct, 22 2006 @ 01:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheSonOfMan

praise the lord!

As of today you have just over twon months left for this to happen, nothing has been reported about a planet sized object headed our way, and one would think that something the size of a planet headed toward you would show up in the sky pretty early.

posted on Oct, 22 2006 @ 02:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pepperslappy
In all religions people say 2012=end of the world.
That is loosely translated.

Very, very "loosely translated."

Especially when you stop to consider that there is not even one, single religion anywhere on Earth that actually "...say(s) 2012=end of world."

Not a single one.

Harte

posted on Oct, 22 2006 @ 03:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheSonOfMan

wasnt there a lot of hype a few years ago about this planet X and nothing ever happened?? Now dont get me wrong i do believe we have other planets in our solar system but I dont see what that has to do with any kind of "rapture".

As for the 2012 thing, of course no one will really know for sure until we get there but so far all predictions of this nature have proved to be false.

I did see a show recently on the Aztec beliefs and it said that there were only 2 manuscripts that were not destroyed and this is how we know what they believed. Its a shame really that we dont have others, what is it with conquering and burning of books Geez!

posted on Oct, 22 2006 @ 05:31 PM
link   

I did see a show recently on the Aztec beliefs and it said that there were only 2 manuscripts that were not destroyed and this is how we know what they believed. Its a shame really that we dont have others, what is it with conquering and burning of books Geez!
maybe it was a small cult who believed this like we have tons of today

posted on Oct, 23 2006 @ 08:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by 2stepsfromtop

As of today you have just over twon months left for this to happen, nothing has been reported about a planet sized object headed our way, and one would think that something the size of a planet headed toward you would show up in the sky pretty early.

your dealing with alien technology far more advanced then ours..so if they dont want you to see it coming ..then you wont...maybe its cloaked..or maybe it will travel light speed and get here ...i just know its real...well just wait and see.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join