It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Underground Base - Dawsonville GA

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 01:37 PM
link   
In 1999 building land was sold off around Dawson Forest. My friends bought one acre land and build their home directly at the border of DF. They wanted to get away from the city to live a natural lifestyle. They decided not to get connected to the city water supply, instead they had their own well. It is very beautiful out in Dawson Forest and it is a great place for horseback riding. We all moved in 2000 to the new house on a Friday. The next morning on a Saturday, starting at 7am a helicopter flew in and out of DF on a 30 minutes interval. Later we found out that DF had a N.reactor in the past.
After one week living in the new home I started to have diarrhea, stomach cramps, and fevers which off and on lasted the entire 8 month that I lived in that place. I knew that our water came from the well on the property. I had very big concerns that it might be poisoned with radioactive particles.
Living there I became fascinated with DF past, and went many times in DF, walking or by car. The nature is extremely beautiful there. Each time I entered DF, a conversation that I had with my father 10 years earlier popped back into my head. He went to Chernobyl three times. The place that had the horrific nuclear accident in 1986. He told me that all the plants grow bigger and somewhat stronger due to the radiation exposure, and that it is so obvious and somewhat amazing. Each time that I entered DF I thought too that the nature is somehow extremely beautiful. Sevearal days in 2001 DF was closed to the public. Army vehicles pretty much surrounded all the entrances to the forest. My friend and I wanted to enter with the car, but where stopped, and asked for the drivers license, and had to turn back.
Finally, I was too sick and decided to move away from DF. I remained sick for several years that followed until 2004 when I had surgery removing heavy scar tissue that surrounded my stomach. In 2006 I had a tumor removed. I can not proof that my problems were a result from ingesting radioactive poisoned water, but I strongly belief it contributed to my problems. I am still very obsessed about collecting info’s about DF. I spent endless hours searching the Internet, but not much info’s are out there. I wonder, is there anyone else who had similar health problems living in DF area?

link   
In 1999 building land was sold off around Dawson Forest. My friends bought one acre land and build their home directly at the border of DF. They wanted to get away from the city to live a natural lifestyle. They decided not to get connected to the city water supply, instead they had their own well. It is very beautiful out in Dawson Forest and it is a great place for horseback riding. We all moved in 2000 to the new house on a Friday. The next morning on a Saturday, starting at 7am a helicopter flew in and out of DF on a 30 minutes interval. Later we found out that DF had a N.reactor in the past.
After one week living in the new home I started to have diarrhea, stomach cramps, and fevers which off and on lasted the entire 8 month that I lived in that place. I knew that our water came from the well on the property. I had very big concerns that it might be poisoned with radioactive particles.
Living there I became fascinated with DF past, and went many times in DF, walking or by car. The nature is extremely beautiful there. Each time I entered DF, a conversation that I had with my father 10 years earlier popped back into my head. He went to Chernobyl three times. The place that had the horrific nuclear accident in 1986. He told me that all the plants grow bigger and somewhat stronger due to the radiation exposure, and that it is so obvious and somewhat amazing. Each time that I entered DF I thought too that the nature is somehow extremely beautiful. Sevearal days in 2001 DF was closed to the public. Army vehicles pretty much surrounded all the entrances to the forest. My friend and I wanted to enter with the car, but where stopped, and asked for the drivers license, and had to turn back.
Finally, I was too sick and decided to move away from DF. I remained sick for several years that followed until 2004 when I had surgery removing heavy scar tissue that surrounded my stomach. In 2006 I had a tumor removed. I can not proof that my problems were a result from ingesting radioactive poisoned water, but I strongly belief it contributed to my problems. I am still very obsessed about collecting info’s about DF. I spent endless hours searching the Internet, but not much info’s are out there. I wonder, is there anyone else who had similar health problems living in DF area?

link   

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 03:30 PM
link   
Video from 1959.

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 03:34 PM
link   
Sorry video post did not work, go to this.
www.youtube.com...

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 12:39 AM
link   
it would be cool to go there.

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 09:52 AM
link   
I just got a cheap video camera so I plan to get some video of the site today.

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 01:40 PM
link   
First of five short videos.
GNAL Tunnel www.youtube.com...

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 01:42 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 01:54 PM
link   
Dont know how I missed this thread?
But the area of Dawson Forest near hwy 53 was owned by Lockhead before it was made in to a public area. My dad worked for Lockhead at the time the area was used for hazardous waste dump(second hand story) but who knows what is really their? I fish or hunt thier every weekend.
P.S. love Devil's Elbow

[edit on 26-4-2010 by hillbilly4rent]

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 02:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Ratz667

I didnt know I was going to see my dad in a video on you tube wait till I tell him

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 02:22 PM
link   
Video 3. Two more to go for now.
www.youtube.com...

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 02:58 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 03:33 PM
link   
Here is a birds eye view of the area
virtualglobetrotting.com...

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 04:04 PM
link   
Video 5. Me talkn' about the GNAL
www.youtube.com...

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 11:16 PM
link   
I used to own part of an industrial X-ray company and worked with Iridium-192 and Cobalt 60.

C-60 is extremely powerful. We had a "camera" which was a block of depleted uranium about 18"x18" and the piece of C-60 was about the size of a grain of rice... to do x-ray work in the open.. we had to set up about a 250' radius perimeter.

All you guys that are going into that place are just plain NUTS! The Cobalt60 has a half life of just over 5 years so at this point the radiation is probably pretty low. The danger primarily would be coming in contact with toxic waste.

I am just in total shock that the government would have done such a half-assed job of sealing up that place. My advice would be to read this thread look at the photos and stay away.

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 12:31 PM
link   
Mite get some video of the sites there I was unable to get the other day.

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 04:37 PM
link   
[edit on 29/4/10 by darrman]

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 06:33 PM
link   
I'm from Calhoun Ga. I heard about that site back in the 80's. It used to be a place of local myth and legend. Back then there were armed guards but I don't know if they were F.B.I. The old legend we heard was that there was a known gold vein there and the gov. kept the place guarded because there was enough gold there to really hurt world economies. Then later we heard that there was nukes there, possibly a silo. Glad you brought that up though I had almost forgotten about the Dalonega Nuke story I always believed the gold bit myself...

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 07:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Loken68

I have never herd the gold story before. Maybe your right.

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join