It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The best way to spread a thing around the web

page: 1

join
share:
L3X

posted on Oct, 18 2006 @ 02:58 PM
link   
In the near future mybe, i'll publish something of very intersting, but these infos must be spread quickly and only few people know about it (i'm not in this circle but i have a huge number of these infos).
About this facto you won't find anything around the web, so i urge to spread it quickly.
What is the best way to spread something around the web?

[edit on 18-10-2006 by L3X]

posted on Oct, 18 2006 @ 03:03 PM
link   
Well,

ATS has 60K + registered members and probably another 100K learkers-thts some good numbers.

Try posting "it" to google
Try posting it to YouTube

and so on.

BTW, i hope you understand you can post any theories and such, but if you want anyone to believe you-you will need good proof.
Websites,documents/pictures.....

posted on Oct, 18 2006 @ 03:03 PM
link   
Sounds intriguing,
Go on tell us!!

I guess a quick way would be to mass email as many forums,blogs and Media sites as you could at the same time.

OR,just tell us all here,and we`ll tell everyone else!

posted on Oct, 18 2006 @ 03:09 PM
link   
Blame it on George Bush.

Doesn't matter what it is, blame Bush and it will spread faster than the speed of light on the liberal websites.

They will all believe it, too. Every word.

posted on Oct, 18 2006 @ 03:14 PM
link   
There's no way to "guarantee" anything will spread on the net. A lot of unexpected things ("hamster dance" comes to mind) turn out to be wildly popular while critical information goes neglected or unnoticed.

Posting it here doesn't guarantee it'll be spread. It may generate a huge yawn or you may have believers in other theories/ideas leap in and rip it to shreds.

Email? Bad tactic.

Put out a free Press Release? Maybe... maybe not.

The best way to get attention is to talk to a publicist and get some news articles out about whatever it is. Newspaper articles often get picked up for radio news or tv news and interviews, etc, etc. And that can go international (example: the Terri Schaivo case.)

posted on Oct, 18 2006 @ 03:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by dave_54
Blame it on George Bush.

Yeah, blame George Bush, and global warming.

Now I just got a raging clue! My clue is pointing this way --->

L3X

posted on Oct, 19 2006 @ 08:05 AM
link   
From a bulletin board I known a guy who said me something of really intersting. Now, when I'm online, on msn, he is offline and on this forum where I known him, since some weeks, he doesn't post anymore...
So, mybe it just because he's studying for university exams but if in 3-4 months he isn't online yet, I'll post something of really intersting which mybe will destroy every theory told before that moment in at least one section of this forum... .
Idea: fakes around p2p network how much could help ?

[edit on 19-10-2006 by L3X]

posted on Oct, 19 2006 @ 08:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by ufia

Originally posted by dave_54
Blame it on George Bush.

Yeah, blame George Bush, and global warming.

Now I just got a raging clue! My clue is pointing this way --->

It was HUUUUUUUGE! Oh Frank... Seriously... I'm geting a major clue!

Hahaha gotta love the Harley boys!

top topics

join