It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'New alien footage' Broomhill Park encounter, Cumbernauld, Scotland 2006

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 18 2006 @ 05:56 PM
link   
Umm, wow. I didn't see anything. I just saw a blotch moving around and when he zoomed in I saw a bigger blotch moving around. Thats really it. I didn't see a face or anything.

Let me watch it again and look closely...oh wow, no. Didn't see anything. Just a blotch.

Also the way he was talking seemed to imply that he was with someone else, although apparently he wasn't.

posted on Oct, 18 2006 @ 06:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by onbekend59
LMAO that was funny, he probably pissed his pants. Oooh what a wus that guy.

Telling by his reaction i think he really thought it was an alien, i dont think u can fake that.

Lol, It sounded just like a fake reaction to me. If you were there would you not say "Hello?" or something anyway? 'Hmmm theres a disturbance in the park (who saw it? What disturbance?). I better bring my camera and leave my flashlight, Give a running commentry, shout "run!" to myself somehow convince my employer and some gulible person with football tickets that this is "incredible" and "disturbing" footage' etc. Yeah it might be an alien, but this is poor evidence as it stands now imo.

at first we thought we are being conned here but his offer was to allow us to email the footage first before we go any further with it. So we received his anonymous email and watched the footage, we could not make anything out at first until one person pointed out the face of the creature in the dark. Once we knew what we were looking at it blew us away!

This is what the YouTube poster "xstream87" says:-

it has already caused shock waves right through the academic scientific community in Glasgow

[edit on 18-10-2006 by Xeros]

posted on Oct, 18 2006 @ 06:22 PM
link   
Want to see what I think about this?

posted on Oct, 18 2006 @ 08:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by TrappedSoul

OMG! I think you're right. With those digital enhancements from the forensics lab, it's even more disturbing than we'd ever imagined.

[edit on 18-10-2006 by Xeros]

posted on Oct, 20 2006 @ 12:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by TrappedSoul

That's wrong it was clearly female. Look and you will see the boobs.

posted on Oct, 20 2006 @ 02:02 AM
link   
I tried 2 watch the clip but its been removed...

Does anyone have Photoshop? Cant you greyscale or diffuse the colours so the pic stands out more??

posted on Oct, 20 2006 @ 02:10 AM
link   
It's gone! Everything those links direct me too has been removed - Apparently the youtube video was removed by the person that hosted it in the first place (but why?)

I didn't get a chance to see the footage, or anything but your speculative posts (mostly "this is fake")

It's always interesting when a convincing peice of evidence shows up only to be mysteriously taken from the publics view. (coveruppp)

posted on Oct, 20 2006 @ 11:15 AM
link   
More like covering their hoaxing butts!! Seriously that guy didn't seem scared enough to have just run into an alien. And why run into a little gaurd house where you can be traped. The thing was supposedly approaching security gaurd and the gaurd house, which would only be a few more paces for the creature and in the same direction. Wouldn't he have done one of those 5 minut sprints for his life, you know that survival instinct that kicks in and makes you run like crazy cause you know if you stay in one place your a** is grass.

And still no flashlight? No noise from said approaching creature. Why only it's chin illuminated? Could it be a guy further away in a tan bulky jacket that caused the amorphus blob in the footage? Only partially illuminated due to possible street light (or any man made light source) in frame 23 filtering through trees?

posted on Oct, 20 2006 @ 03:07 PM
link   
Every link has been removed, or it says ' Sorry, the page you were looking for has been removed' can someone renew the links or find the video somewhere so I can see it??

-Jimmy-

posted on Oct, 20 2006 @ 08:29 PM
link   
I second that!
I wouldn't mind seeing it too!

posted on Oct, 21 2006 @ 09:49 AM
link   
I cant see a thing...too dark.

posted on Oct, 23 2006 @ 12:18 PM
link   
DOn't worry if you missed the video, you didn't miss a thing. THe video was completly black except for a tan blotch that is amorphic and looks more like a baggy jacket, and takes up about 5% of the shot. Everything else is totally black, the guy freakes out suddenly and runs back into his gaurd house. Stupid hoax. With lots of inconsistancies.

posted on Dec, 28 2006 @ 11:12 AM
link   
Hello guys,

I'm new here

Decided to join this forum looking for an answer to this "real gray video"
Well, to my surprise, every single link on the internet related to the video has been either deleted, erased, or taken off. I tried looking in Youtube, Google, Altavista and other big search engines and nothing, the video is simply gone..
Now, if according to what you guys described here, the video had such bad quality and with the inmense amount of great UFO sights out there, wouldn't it be suspecious that they deleted this particular one??
If anyone still has access to this video, please send it to me. Thanks.
[edit on 28-12-2006 by Sumeriantell]

posted on Dec, 28 2006 @ 11:28 AM
link   
hey i just tried to watch the video and its been takin down. Did anyone happen to save it to there hardisk? or does anyone have another Link to the video?. cheers

posted on Dec, 28 2006 @ 12:38 PM
link   
I have watched this several times and cannot truly latch on to anything that would make me feel this an ET, etc.

I would truly love for real evidence of ET life to be made available some day for all of us to witness. I believe in ET life, just due to the fact that there as I look up at all of the stars in the sky, I cannot believe that we are alone.

I feel that some day in the future a lot of the answers will begin to be opened to us.

Unfortunately, I do not feel that this is an ET. I just do not see enough, yet. I am not saying it is fake; I guess I just do not see anything really convincing.

posted on Dec, 28 2006 @ 01:23 PM
link   
Ok, so do you have the video so the others can watch and have an opinion? Thanks

posted on Dec, 28 2006 @ 01:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pjpuas
Well, I am going to have to go out on a limb and say its totally bogus.
I took the picture and the first and only thing I did was turn up the
brightness on the jpeg file... and well this is what I got:

It seems to me like it was either edited in, or a video artifact due to the darkness
of the whole video.

[edit on 10/18/2006 by Pjpuas]

I brought it into photoshop as well, and theres a good chunk of the levels missing, indicating some type of image manipulation. My best guess is that its just a human hand in very low light.

[edit on 28-12-2006 by Freezer]

posted on Dec, 28 2006 @ 02:15 PM
link   
If an alien were to land I am sure they would not choose Cumbernauld.

Bearsden or Milngavie are much nicer.

Thank you.

posted on Dec, 28 2006 @ 02:49 PM
link   
www.scotcast.net...

Thats the only other link I could find and the video dosen't seem to work for me. Maybe it will for others?

posted on Dec, 28 2006 @ 10:26 PM
link   
It seems to have gone, and i didn't get to see it... Oh well... i would've probably laughed at it anyway.

From what i can gather it was just another blurry video of a smudge that is meant to be something...?

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join