It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'New alien footage' Broomhill Park encounter, Cumbernauld, Scotland 2006

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 18 2006 @ 01:30 PM
link   
Broomhill Park encounter, Cumbernauld, Scotland 2006

Can you spot the aliens face?

To watch click here!
(Warning strong language and disturbing images captured on camera)

www.youtube.com...

Under closer examination the features become more clearer up close

However what looks like the nose seems to be sticking out as if attached to some small breathing apparatus although it's debatable. Due to the lack of light the right eye is barely visible.

I've have cut and pasted what it say's on the description from the person who obtained the clip, here's what it say's:

Captured by a security guard!
Warning!- If you feel that this incredible footage is too disturbing, shocking, mindblowing and is too much to handle or to accept then please refrain from viewing. Remember if you do not wish to know then look away now!

Broomhill Park ET incident - the footage
Listing type: Free (D)
Description: BREAKING NEWS!
Broomhill Park, Cumbernauld, Scotland
Broomhill Park ET incident - the footage
Contributor(s): anonymous

In late summer of 2006, a security guard set out to document a disturbance in a nearby field in Broomhill Park, Cumbernauld, Scotland.What he purportedly captured on camera was more than just a disturbance.
The following footage, if real, could be the most important evidence ever, supporting the possibility that we are not alone in the universe. This short footage contains explicit content and frightening images of a real alien grey !
The security guard who took this footage is described as being deeply traumatised by the event. An event that has baffled not only him but also his employer and business partner. One fails to mention the origins of where this creature came from or have seen anything like it. The creature is described as having big black eyes, small mouth, 2.5-3.5 feet in height wearing tight fitted clothing of some kind. Now for the first time ever, watch this unedited and raw clip and decide for yourself.

It goes on to say how this footage was obtained:

the Broomhill encounter taken by the security guard late this summer which is thought to be priceless. The security guard who took this incredible footage was not originally going to go public with it for fear of ridicule. After following it up word got around and in which a local newspaper approached him but decided later it was not in the best interest to publish the story for the area.

Without knowing his identity we agreed to publish this amazing footage for exchange for football tickets Celtic Vs Rangers game, at first we thought we are being conned here but his offer was to allow us to email the footage first before we go any further with it. So we received his anonymous email and watched the footage, we could not make anything out at first until one person pointed out the face of the creature in the dark. Once we knew what we were looking at it blew us away! So we agreed and that he would arrange a pizza delivery guy to pick up the tickets. After we published the 58sec footage of a live grey on the website somebody advised us to plug the film on youtube.com which we did. Luckily for my friends girlfriend who is currently at university she offered to take a copy of this astounding and remarkable footage to her lecturer who knows a person who is a video forensic analyzer and often works with the police were the footage is currently being assessed for it's authenticity.

If anyone knows anything about this case please get in contact with me!

Thanks!

REGARDS!
~~~~~~~~~~~
added 'ex' tags

[edit on 18-10-2006 by masqua]

posted on Oct, 18 2006 @ 01:35 PM
link   
I don't see an alien face. Looks like a light reflection or glare. Not an alien though.

[edit on 18-10-2006 by enjoies05]

posted on Oct, 18 2006 @ 01:43 PM
link   
Hmm,it sort of looked like a mushroom to me.
Can anyone get an enhanced frame or 2 of the "face"?
Funny if it was just a mushroom,big hard scottish security guard indeed....bet his mates have given him loads for this.

posted on Oct, 18 2006 @ 01:44 PM
link   
I think this looks bunk.

Its like those ink blot tests. If you look at anything for long enough, you'll see what you want to see.

Itd be cool if someone could clean this up and maybe get a better image out of this. Maybe then, it'd be a little more believable.

posted on Oct, 18 2006 @ 01:44 PM
link   
the visual footage is boring compare to the audio, i first look at it on mute and wasnt getting the point but with the audio its more funny, that guys was god dam scared. That thing could be a combo of alot of thing but the visual is too weak to describe anything the only interesting parts is just before he start running away or when we see a triangular formation of red lights but its like impossible to call this genuine yet.

[edit on 18-10-2006 by eagle eye]

posted on Oct, 18 2006 @ 01:52 PM
link   
Notice how the "whatever it is"disappears in what seems to be a there one frame gone the next type event.
I can`t say this for sure,as youtube won`t let me pause at any point through the vid.
The audio is funny though-and if he was working for me as a security guard,he`d be sacked!
Maybe it was his boss in a mask,trying to freak him out.

posted on Oct, 18 2006 @ 02:32 PM
link   
saucerkid, i see what you're talking about. i didn't see it the first time though i had to rewatch it. if you pay close attention you can see that this thing is actually walking towards the camera. although i have to wonder what kind of video camera this guy was using that it didn't have nightvision on. i can't comment on whether or not the thing is actually an alien or something else, mainly because there is no nightvision on to get a better picture of what it is. the man does sound genuinely frightened. very good find! it certainly warrants further investigation. hopefully the guy who took the video will get a better camera with nightvision and attempt to capture this again if he has the chance.

optimus

posted on Oct, 18 2006 @ 02:42 PM
link   
I think this whole thing looks like this movie from some years ago

The Blair Witch Project

maybe im to sarcastic

posted on Oct, 18 2006 @ 03:04 PM
link   
A couple of things that I've initially noticed: He's supposedly on his own?, but he shouts "Oh s**t, run!". They seem over doing it by using words such as "incredible" "astounding" and "remarkable" to describe a lame video of pretty indstinguishable clarity. I want to believe though

Is saucerkid the same guy who's promoting this on YouTube? Why use the description "warning disturbing". It's clearly not.

[edit on 18-10-2006 by Xeros]

posted on Oct, 18 2006 @ 03:12 PM
link   
Well, I am going to have to go out on a limb and say its totally bogus.
I took the picture and the first and only thing I did was turn up the
brightness on the jpeg file... and well this is what I got:

It seems to me like it was either edited in, or a video artifact due to the darkness
of the whole video. Blah, kind of dissapointing.
Thanks for posting the links to the video none the less though.

All BB code goofs....
[edit on 10/18/2006 by Pjpuas]

posted on Oct, 18 2006 @ 03:39 PM
link   

Well it is "incredible" "astounding" and "remarkable", you know there was guy earlier who said that it's fake, as it turns out he never even saw the footage and now that he has now watched it he is now preaching that's it's the best evidence ever!

Just show's you, as soon as new material pops up everyone shout's fake, of coarse some even said the same about the Secret Nasa Tapes, however it is interesting to know that the footage was captured near a UFO hotspot.

Then a again any alleged alien footage is controversial, there's no smoke without fire!

I would very grateful if anyone knows anything more about this footage

REGARDS!

posted on Oct, 18 2006 @ 03:44 PM
link   
don't see anything either. What the amorphus blob of light could be I have no idea, but even a 45 pound creature like a grey will be making noise as it walks through the woods. I can hear a mouse rustling a leaf from over 15 feet away at nighttime, and people whispering from at least 30 feet away. Suprised the guy didn't hear it comming.

posted on Oct, 18 2006 @ 03:51 PM
link   
why was the chin of the creature the only thing illuminated? Was it eating radioactive powdered donuts or something? No big shiny forehad to reflect moon light off of.

posted on Oct, 18 2006 @ 03:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by saucerkid
Just show's you, as soon as new material pops up everyone shout's fake, of coarse some even said the same about the Secret Nasa Tapes, however it is interesting to know that the footage was captured near a UFO hotspot.

Just for the record, I'm not saying it is fake, (how can I know? I do suspect a hoax though.) I'm just trying to understand what it is. The psychology behind it can sometimes hold clues, especially there isn't much else to go on, ie: the unclear images in the video.

[edit on 18-10-2006 by Xeros]

posted on Oct, 18 2006 @ 04:01 PM
link   
Here I have inverted the colors on the jpg file, and still nothing.

saucerkid,

You know, I for one believe in extraterrestrial life out in the cosmos. There is
no clear way to deny it in my mind. But as much as I would like for this to
truly be "remarkable" it just is not. I've watched the video several times and I
would have to agree that its a reflection or something. There's just not enough
detail in the picture and video for me to say that the guy filmed something that
was actually physically manifested in front of him and his camera. Im pretty
sure that video would show more than just a blob if he were actually standing
that close to an alien and recording it. I dont even percieve any movenent other
than the shaky camera work.
But hey, dont let yourself get cut down by all the remarks. Just keep finding
evidence and posting. Eventually we will all find something that is truly "outstanding."

posted on Oct, 18 2006 @ 04:08 PM
link   
I think someone's watched The Blair Witch Project too much.

I could be wrong but there aren't many people around who give running audio commentaries to themselves about what they're doing and where they're going.

posted on Oct, 18 2006 @ 04:11 PM
link   
The answer is in the title Broomhill Park encounter, Cumbernauld,

If anyone has ever been to Cumbernauld they will understand that this is normal.

There are hundreds of these creatures roaming up there, the only unusual thing is the creature did not ----

a. try to sell them a copy of the big issue
b. try to convince them that it really needed 10 pence to complete a mystical train/bus journey
c. try to stab them
d. mutter "alrite big yin" before walking into anything in its swaggering path

The other part of this that is totally wrong, fair enough ET could be visiting this earth, but the odds of not one, but two security guards in Cumbernauld being sober enough to film anything are astronomical. In fact im not even sure that the mythical creatures (aka security guards) have ever been spotted in this region.

This being said, the creature could have easily got lost in the complex road system and roundabouts, which have been designed to keep the population in Cumbernauld constrained in their new town environment.

posted on Oct, 18 2006 @ 05:15 PM
link   
i've now watched this clip 4 times. every time i've watched it two things have seemed odd to me, the first being the no night vision. the second one i wasn't sure of untill this fourth view. this guy is supposed to be a security guard right? well i submit to the reader: where is his flashlight?
every security guard i've EVER seen has carried a flashlight. why does this one not? it seems just a little strange now that not only is the camera he uses old enough not to have nightvision, he doesn't use the one thing all security guards use...the flashlight. i'm very tempted to state now that this clip, while interesting in it's own way, is very suspect in it's credibility. i look forward to SK's views on what i've just stated.

optimus

posted on Oct, 18 2006 @ 05:33 PM
link   
Very good point, why doesnt he have a flashlight? Would he be armed also, like with pepper spray. Watch out evil alien we too have our own version of venoumus spit-Pepper spray. Damn in a greys eyes, that'll make him back up a bit. What about a tazer, I know it's from scotland so maybe security gaurds don't have tazers, but what would have happened if it were shot with one, damn sucka all over again.

But seriously why didn't he shine his flash light into the woods to illuminate the thing thats moving.
And again if it's moving it would be creating noise. The thing looks like it's walking if it is what they say it is. So again why no tale tell noise of an advanceing creature. The security gaurd would have know that the thing is advancing twords him.

posted on Oct, 18 2006 @ 05:51 PM
link   
LMAO that was funny, he probably pissed his pants. Oooh what a wus that guy.

Telling by his reaction i think he really thought it was an alien, i dont think u can fake that.

U can also see some lights in the background what might have illuminated the aliens face a bit.
U also hear a machine thats running in the background indicating its an industrial site hes securing.He also runs towards the gaurdhouse where he probably was reading a newspaper before going outside to do whatever securing job hes gotta do. A job in wich he apparently failed lol.
I really would like to know what happened after that, its a shame he didend keep the camera running, it would have been hilarious

[edit on 18-10-2006 by onbekend59]

top topics

<<   2 >>

join