It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What we know of beings not of earth ETB's

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 18 2006 @ 12:12 PM
link   
This thread is an attempt to compile everything we know about ETB’s

I would just like to state that what I’m about to discuss is mostly in my opinion and based on what I believe to be facts that I have acquired in my studying over the years on this subject.

IMO Earth for some time has been visited by ETB’s.
But my unanswered question on the matter is why? What is there motive what is there big master plan (please refrain from the to eat our brains and have sex with our cows kind of answers)

IMO the United States Government Not the elected heads of the Government Know about ETB’s. I recommend the discloser project for starters where there seems to be a governing body inside the Main Government, who in fact are hiding this information from public eye.
My question on the subject is why the cover up? This is our history!

Here is a question for debunkers. Most paper information that has been debunked in the past was because the letter or document didn’t follow protocol or was not written up in the correct format to be a government document. Ok now say I had sensitive information that I did not want in the public but if it did how would you keep it safe even if it did get out? My answer to this would be I wouldn’t write it up to follow a protocol that way if it did get out it would quickly be swept aside and forgotten about.

Ok people lets paint a picture!

AlBeMeT

posted on Oct, 18 2006 @ 12:18 PM
link   
So, What's the question to debunkers?? You say you have a question, then just give us another scenario/your opinion.

BTW, IMO, your premise for a thread has been exhaustively dicussed elsewhere on ATS - but I see no harm in starting it up again. But you should expect many of the regulars to probably just point you to a previous thread etc.

Good luck...

posted on Oct, 18 2006 @ 12:30 PM
link   
The question is it or is it not quit possible for the government to act in this way to protect there secret?

BTW, IMO, your premise for a thread has been exhaustively dicussed elsewhere on ATS - but I see no harm in starting it up again. But you should expect many of the regulars to probably just point you to a previous thread etc.

No not really not in this way.

posted on Oct, 18 2006 @ 12:35 PM
link   
As the one I go to communicated:

Humans use little of there brain they do not know how to use it, but they do have intelligence and this makes for a good study.

posted on Oct, 18 2006 @ 12:41 PM
link   
Well I guess he/she/it would be right its not like it comes with the manual we learn as we go.

new topics

top topics

join