It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Grays?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 18 2006 @ 11:47 AM
link   
Has anyone read The Grays yet by Whitley Strieber? That book is pretty crazy! I just started reading it (I think I am on chapter 4) and I would love to see what other people think about it! It is kind of scary how the Grays can push us around like they do so far in the book! I can't wait to read more!

[edit on 18-10-2006 by ElChapio]

posted on Oct, 18 2006 @ 12:08 PM
link   
Whitley Striber has done some fiction and some alleged 'true stories'. Is "THe Grays" based on a true story or is it fiction?

posted on Oct, 18 2006 @ 01:04 PM
link   
I think it is what he thinks is true, but he claims it is fiction. He even claims it is fiction because he can't "proove" that it is all truth. I listened to him on Coast to Coast and that is what he was saying. If the book has some sort of truth to it, it's pretty darn scary. The Grays are some pretty evil aliens!

Lug

posted on Oct, 18 2006 @ 01:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by ElChapio
If the book has some sort of truth to it, it's pretty darn scary. The Grays are some pretty evil aliens!

How about you tell us, in your own words and in, like, a few sentences, what you mean by 'pretty evil aliens' ?

I don't really want to buy the book, but since you already have, I'd like to hear what scares you.

posted on Oct, 18 2006 @ 01:35 PM
link   
Well from the book...the Grays are pretty much mean to humans! From what I have read so far, the Grays are taking humans away and doing experiments on them. Some die, some live, and some are changed forever. The world's governments know about them and pretty much what the Grays said was:

"We are going to do what we want, whenever we want, and however we want! You keep our little abducting humans for experiments a secret or we will do a full scale invasion on Earth!"

Why not just do a full scale invasion? I mean, do we really have a chance against the Grays? Probably not...but it seems the Grays like to keep it a secret for some reason. I am not that far into the book but they have a "plan" it seems like. And from what I have read also is that there are lots of Grays all over the Earth!

I just start to think...what if? What if this could all by true? What if the Grays are really here and they are just toying with us? Made a deal with the governments around the world and pretty much said they are going to screw with us until they get bored? I find it amazing and scary all at same time.

Oh...the way they communicate is through a few people that have some sort of "mind reading" power and can tell what the Grays are saying. It's pretty crazy. Like I said before, I am only on chapter 4 but so far it seems that something goes pretty wrong and the Grays make themselves know in a small town and right now the military is trying to figure out why the heck did they make themselves known!

new topics

top topics

join