It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Blue's joining the army....

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 18 2006 @ 11:28 AM
link   
Just filling in my application form. Have to wait for my mom to get in tonight cause she has my national insurance number card thing in her bag!

Any stories/advice would be grand.

I'm not sure wether I will actually be accepted, I have a few medical things that may not be suitable :shk:

But anywho yeah wish me luck haha xxxx

posted on Oct, 18 2006 @ 11:38 AM
link   
Good luck Blue.

posted on Oct, 18 2006 @ 11:47 AM
link   
Nothing but my best wishes for you. While many may disagree with your decision, I for one admire it. It takes alot of courage and character, especially in todays world, to join the military. God bless you, and stay safe.
lombozo

posted on Oct, 18 2006 @ 01:45 PM
link   
good luck

i was going to join but then decided against it since i wouldnt be fighting for my country or in its deffence just some others countries battle

posted on Oct, 21 2006 @ 04:59 AM
link   
I wish you the best of luck on your new endeavor!!! I know what it's like to have family that served in the military. My uncle and grandfather both served in the U.S. ARmy uring the 1940s and early 1950s. My great grandfather served in the Civil War for the Union side.

May God's Speed be with you too!!!

posted on Oct, 21 2006 @ 12:41 PM
link   
What are you applying to to in the Army Blue?

Just PM if you want any info.

posted on Oct, 21 2006 @ 01:37 PM
link   
Not to sure yet, I want to be a vet, dog trainer or work with the horses.

Ive decided im going to talk to the careers office before i send my application off, as I doubt I will get in with my medical status so!

posted on Oct, 24 2006 @ 01:36 PM
link   
Hi Blue, Just wanted to wish you all the best and good luck with what ever decision you make!!!

posted on Oct, 24 2006 @ 02:58 PM
link   
What made you come to this decision blue? (just out of curiosity)

new topics

top topics

join