It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NEWS: US Claims Control Of OUTERSPACE!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 23 2006 @ 10:33 AM
link   
This makes me so damn angry for some reason why the hell did you americans vote in one of the beggest idiots ever known to run your country, TWICE?

So for example america puts weapons in space and then has a falling out with the UK or any other country for that matter no one can do a thing or defend themselves becuase america says so

YOU DON'T RUN THE PLANET!

sorry i'm having an angry day and bush really knows how to anger me.

Also this is pointed more at the government of america rather than the people its a shame a government is the main example of what people see the citizens like

posted on Oct, 23 2006 @ 10:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by almeister 5000
This makes me so damn angry for some reason why the hell did you americans vote in one of the beggest idiots ever known to run your country, TWICE?

Also this is pointed more at the government of america rather than the people its a shame a government is the main example of what people see the citizens like

It should be known that the evidence points to two stolen elections. It is unlikely that we actually voted the imbicile in. And I hope you don't really think that the Bush administration is the best example of what we Americans are like.

To be honest, I've seen very few Bush supporters in my life. Mostly on TV and the internet, but never in real life. It makes me wonder if they actually exist, or are part of a larger propaganda campeign.

posted on Oct, 23 2006 @ 02:14 PM
link   
If one nation starts to claim space, others will as well, poor nations will sell out to larger ones for protection, boundaries will be drawn sharply across the globe. The larger nations will go for the resource rich areas to sustain themselves and go for planets that can be terraformed. Soon they will bicker over who owns what on those planets as well and what will result is a war in space, wars raging across Earth and wars raging across the asteroid belts, moons and any planet that they might see as important. Trying to claim space as independent nations can easily lead to total war, want an example? Go play a game called FREELANCER and watch the intro... China and the USA go to war over who controls the minerals on the moon and mars at first then expands to all of the solar system. The USA gets its rear end WHOOPED and bad and is forced to live on moons in outer space along with those who supported them: Spain, Japan, Britain, and Germany. China backed by Russia and others soon moves to finish off the other side for good and the ALLIANCE (USA) escapes with I think it was a few sleeper ships and goes to the Sirius system/Galaxy and populates it. Well in the long run they turn on each other in the game out of fear and stupidity and almost have history repeat itself before they back off and become peacefull again. Aliens took over some high up officials and preyed on their suspision, you find this out in the end but the aliens are defeated by a "terrorist" organization: THE ORDER in the end and you become one, turns out they are not terrorists its just the govt. doesnt like the fact they do not comply with the rules...
Anyway right there is an example of stupidity and what could happen IN SOME WAYS!

posted on Oct, 23 2006 @ 09:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rasobasi420
It should be known that the evidence points to two stolen elections. It is unlikely that we actually voted the imbicile in. And I hope you don't really think that the Bush administration is the best example of what we Americans are like.

To be honest, I've seen very few Bush supporters in my life. Mostly on TV and the internet, but never in real life. It makes me wonder if they actually exist, or are part of a larger propaganda campeign.

If you dont see many Bush supporters...You must be living in California: The land of the nut jobs.

and Bush DOES represent the majority of how America thinks.

There was no stolen elections.

The democrats rely way to much on random CNN polls. I'm a republican, and have never done any voting on any online poll. They do a poll, and 70% of the people say democrats will win...While the smart people in the country (republicans) do there polls when it counts. ELECTION DAY.

posted on Oct, 24 2006 @ 10:02 PM
link   
Everyone keeps talking about how this is going to start an arms race and another cold war. Tell me why would that be such a bad thing? Think about it, the last cold war was a good thing. Yes it was risky but we had the best of both worlds, a jump in technological advancement that comes with war with out the killing and devistation, sounds good to me. Besides it's only natural for a nation to protect it's own interests any nation that doesn't is as good as dead. Besides Europe and probably Russia will be full partners with America in Space.

posted on Oct, 24 2006 @ 10:16 PM
link   
Im sorry but I just cant resist so here I go;

Let's say that the Ar'tairians from the planet Voltar show up. They are armed with a wave gun with enhanced AI IV multi-targeting systems and their simple but catastrophic anti-motion ray as primary weapons.

Their spaceship kicks our moon out of orbit like a bully kicking your ball. Yes, their spaceships are....kind of big.

Are we to tell these tripod legged and armed creatures that they are in violation of our space-space?

And then what happens?

posted on Oct, 24 2006 @ 10:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Genfinity
Im sorry but I just cant resist so here I go;

Let's say that the Ar'tairians from the planet Voltar show up. They are armed with a wave gun with enhanced AI IV multi-targeting systems and their simple but catastrophic anti-motion ray as primary weapons.

Their spaceship kicks our moon out of orbit like a bully kicking your ball. Yes, their spaceships are....kind of big.

Are we to tell these tripod legged and armed creatures that they are in violation of our space-space?

And then what happens?

In that case I'm gonna get on ATS and complain about how they are pushing us around. The universe should be free for everyone and no one has the right to kick our moon. Then again, we might want to accomidate them because hey maybe they have as much right to kick the moon as anyone else does.

[edit on 10/24/2006 by JackJuice]

posted on Oct, 26 2006 @ 11:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Genfinity

And then what happens?

I'm sure the UN would talk about it for a couple weeks and then put sanctions on them...well everyone except Russia and China who would find that sanctions would be "escalating" tensions against are new alien buddies. North Korea and Venezuela would welcome the visitors and offer land for an alien starport in their countries in exchange for technology and the right to advertise on their spaceships: "US Sucks".

Bush would tell us to pray and blame Clinton for not preparing the world for this obvious invasion during his administration in the 1990s. Democrats would demand an investigation because that sounds cool when announced on CNN and might get them some votes if the Earth is still around for the next election. John Stewart would poke fun at them and offer a return of the alien hostages that we had taken years ago; LaToya Jackson, Christopher Walken, Ali G, Bjork, Tory Holt, and the remains of Stanley Kubrick in exchange for putting our moon back in place. Finally the remaining conspiracy nuts in the world would quit their jobs and post non-stop on ATS that the aliens were holograms created by the US government and that the moon never had moved and was only hidden by a cloaking device.

posted on Oct, 29 2006 @ 03:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Luxifero
Regardless of the legal verbage incurred in these documents, one asks, relative to my own opinion that is, what occurs when we realize that we don't share this space of ours with our subject neighbours on Earth and that there are perhaps more sentient beings traversing the infinite spaces?

Luxifero

Exactly...

What if ET is looking down on the planet right now trying to judge if the human race is mature enough for them to visit...

What do you think they'd be thinking?

Probably something along the lines of: "what a bunch of f__king immature brats" then swing around and head back home.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join