It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

next superman villain

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 18 2006 @ 06:40 AM
link   
i dont know who the villain is but i believe fans should be able to get to see what they want so post your replies on who you think should be next. id really love to see doomsday kill superman and for him to come back in black because the blue suit is kinda gettin old, does anybody agree with me, if so tell me, please

posted on Oct, 18 2006 @ 11:48 AM
link   
It needs to be someone who is as powerful as Superman. I'm sick of it being Lex Luthor, you can't really have any good fights or stuff like that when it's him.

That's the only problem with Superman, he doesn't really have a good back-log of enemies, where as Batman and Spiderman have loads of really cool ones.

I'd love it to be General Zod again but it wouldn't be the same if it weren't Terrence Stamp.

President: I will kneel, but there is one man who shall never kneel before you.

General Zod: Who is this imbecile?

Absolute genius!

posted on Oct, 18 2006 @ 12:04 PM
link   
There was bit of buzz not too long ago about Jude Law playing Zod in the next Superman film.

Zod Returns?

posted on Oct, 18 2006 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Umbrax
There was bit of buzz not too long ago about Jude Law playing Zod in the next Superman film.

Zod Returns?

Jude Law would be just terrible. That nancy boy prancing around will have absolutely no menace to him, nor subtle humour except for the unintentional kind.

That's a fantastic blog you've got there by the way Umbrax!

posted on Oct, 18 2006 @ 04:34 PM
link   
Thanks

Personally I’m not that interested in seeing Zod in the second movie. I like him and all but I’d like to see new things.
Nothing will live up to Stamp’s Zod. The recent event’s in Smallville was okay and added a twist to the idea.
Really I’d just rather the Superman Returns sequel deal with someone we haven’t seen in the movies before. Superman is almost 75 years old now. That is a lot of original material to take from instead of repeating Superman II.

Brainiac or Doomsday would be cool.
Bizarro would be fun but I can’t see a whole movie around that.

posted on Oct, 19 2006 @ 08:48 AM
link   
I don't have a problem with Jude Law as Zod. If you remember he played a pretty twisted character in Road to Perdition. The guy's a phenomenal actor. He needs to stop doing these date movies and man up again.

What about the next villian being that Mxtzyplk (sp?)
guy?

Peace

posted on Oct, 23 2006 @ 03:50 AM
link   
DOOMSDAY!DOOMSDAY!DOOMSDAY!
i still stand by what i said because superman returns was the continuing story from the old movies, thats why they used what superman said in the past against him. and nobody wants to see them repeat what happened before, so i believe he should go up against doomsday to give him a challenge that kills him, and then seeing him some back more powerful to defeat the one who could destroy the planet a lot easier than that wimp lex luthor. tim burton was gonna use that story with designs for the new super suit and everything. so lets hope thats how the next movie turns out.

posted on Nov, 9 2006 @ 04:42 PM
link   
Its going to be lex luther who else?

That is the downful of Superman, so overly perfect in every department that you can not find an appropriate villain. Its a shame but unlike the Marvel characters that are in the forefront of its own comic book sellers its the Villians that are more powerful than the heroes and you enjoy the story and development of the Characters that way. The X-men are fragmented versions of Superman for example like cyclopse is like the super power of Supermans lazer eyes and Angel is the flight element if you see what I mean. Superman is good but should do it part time as a job.

top topics

join