It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can Anybody Debunk This?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 18 2006 @ 06:04 AM
link   
Do I see a UFO? Most certainly yes! This pic was taken by Jeff Rense.

This is a shot of a distinct, silver/reflective saucer with dome-top, on its side, moving across the sky, disappearing behind a rooftop almost as quickly as it appears. It lasts on screen for only a about 12 seconds before Jeff scrambles to the other side of the house to keep shooting it, but by then it has traveled off to become a mere white speck in the sky.

Now this is what he photographed:

And this is an artists rendering of the object:

And this is the vid here

If this is genuine then all I can say is "Wow'!!

www.rense.com...

posted on Oct, 18 2006 @ 06:14 AM
link   
I'm not quite woved by it. Still poor quality and shaky to the extreme. Something I noticed was in the beginning, the UFO seems to be shaking on its own, as if to further enhance the "shaky cam" effect so you cant see crap. You can notice this when the house and UFO are both in view.

That part doesnt really look natural either: If the UFO wasnt steady in the air (ie bouncing up and down like skipping stones on a lake), you'd think it would wobble a little.

[edit on 18-10-2006 by merka]

posted on Oct, 18 2006 @ 06:25 AM
link   
Could it be one of those new UAVs which spins in order to obscure observation?
I sort of looks as though its spinning.

Hmm,maybe not after all looking at the diagram here:

www.newscientisttech.com...

posted on Oct, 18 2006 @ 06:30 AM
link   
Given the fact that there is a multi story building that in my opinion is the 'source' of this UFO i'm thinking the UFO is a kite or balloon.

Not to mention the 30 second edit in the video as the UFO relocates itself further away from the building. Check out the time stamp when you watch the video.

sanc

[edit on 18-10-2006 by sanctum]

new topics

top topics

join