It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Holy Handgrenades Batman! The cellphone towers are killing us!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2002 @ 07:40 AM
link   
Just when you think you've seen everything, something like this pops up:

What we�re doing right now with our Tower Busters and Holy Handgrenades can be compared to turning the Nazis� high explosives around Paris into chocolate or delicious, stinky cheese. Can you imagine a more fun and rewarding pastime than this one? It might be a good time now to start thinking about what we�ll do with these useless transmitters. I�d like to make a kind of treehouse in one next summer. No doubt the free energy electrical generators that are at many of these transmitters, underground, will come in pretty handy for us all.

A reminder: It's still important to use the holy handgrenades to restore the compromised vortices, neutralize locations of predatory institutions, and sweeten our neighborhoods and cities, so the Tower Busters are in no way meant to make the HHgs extraneous.

I feel that it's important to state that globalism is not inherently bad. In fact, it's the next logical step in the maturing process of our species. We just don't need it crammed down our throat this way, that's all. We really are better than that, in spite of what the CIA spin artists in the universities and media want us to believe.

metatech.org...

posted on Nov, 5 2002 @ 10:29 AM
link   
Theyre here is that your dog?

posted on Nov, 5 2002 @ 11:04 AM
link   
Yup... that's Argus, our little pug.

posted on Nov, 5 2002 @ 01:52 PM
link   
He's so ugly.

Unbeliveable how this thing is ugly.

Even ET is looking more sympathics.

Tyler, I like your new avatar and the cigar in your sign. Really
( eeeeerrrrk, what an ugly dog )

posted on Nov, 5 2002 @ 02:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by ultra_phoenix

He's so ugly.

Right on big man! Righ on!
I used to have 2 german sheep dogs, they would chase litle puppets like that around the area when i walked them

Thanks for siggy comments btw

posted on Nov, 5 2002 @ 04:02 PM
link   
First of all, i dont know how the HELL! this started with holy hand grenades and destroying cell phone towers, to dissin TH's dog. Second of all, I wouldn't diss his dog, he is an admin you know.

posted on Nov, 5 2002 @ 04:08 PM
link   
Monty Python strikes again!!!

The Holy Hand Grenade

The knights rush into a cave, huffing and puffing, to take cover from the vicious onslaught of the Killer Rabbit.

Arthur: RUN AWAY! RUN AWAY!!
Bedevere: Okay, how many did we lose?
Arthur: Well...Gawain...Ector...and Bors. that's five.
Bedevere: Three, Sire!
Arthur: Three. And we can't risk another try, that rabbit's dynamite!
All: Hmmmm..
Robin: Maybe if we attack it, it will get confused, and make a mistake!

(pause)

Arthur: Like what?
(longer pause)
Robin: Ummmm....
Lancelot: Have we got birds?
Arthur: (quickly) No.
Galahad: (brightly) We *have* the Holy Hand Grenade, Sir!
Arthur: Of course! 'Tis one of the sacred relics that Brother Maynard carries with him! Brother Maynard! Bring out the Holy Hand Grenade!
Monks: (Chant)
Die Jesu domine,
Dona eis requiem.
Die Jesu domine,
Dona eis requiem.

(Pause. Arthur examines the hand grenade, turning it over in his hands.)

Arthur: How does it....How does it work?
High Priest: I know not, my leige.
Arthur: Consult the book of Armaments!

High Priest: Armaments Chapter One, verses nine through twenty-seven:
Brother Maynard: And Saint Attila raised the Holy Hand Grenade up on high saying, "Oh Lord, Bless us this Holy Hand Grenade, and with it smash our enemies to tiny bits."

And the Lord did grin, and the people did feast upon the lambs, and stoats, and orangutans, and breakfast cereals, and lima bean-

High Priest: Skip a bit, brother.

Brother Maynard: And then the Lord spake, saying:

"First, shalt thou take out the holy pin.
Then shalt thou count to three. No more, no less.

*Three* shall be the number of the counting, and the number of the counting shall be three.

*Four* shalt thou not count, and neither count thou two, excepting that thou then goest on to three.

Five is RIGHT OUT. Once the number three, being the third number be reached, then lobbest thou thy Holy Hand Grenade to-wards thy foe, who, being naughty in my sight, shall snuff it. Amen.

All: Amen.
Arthur: Right! (pulls pin)
One!
Two!
Five!
Bedevere: Three, Sire!!
Arthur: Three! (throws hand grenade at the Killer Rabbit)

(holy music)

KABOOM.

[Edited on 5-11-2002 by Netchicken]

posted on Nov, 5 2002 @ 04:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Inspectah
Second of all, I wouldn't diss his dog, he is an admin you know.

And little Argus has a big 95 pound Huskie-mix friend named Alexander.

posted on Nov, 5 2002 @ 04:52 PM
link   
Beautiful dog. And he reads, too. Is that Soldier of Fortune, by chance?

posted on Nov, 5 2002 @ 08:37 PM
link   
That is the best movie of all time, I don't care if it is shoddily assembled. IT IS THE BEST MOVIE OF ALL TIME!!!!

posted on Nov, 6 2002 @ 02:41 AM
link   
The cheapness of it is part of the movie. It comes from a culture that has something to say, the pictures are only there to convey the storyline ... and the knights on the invisible horses

ahhh so differnet from what is mass produced now where the pictures are more important than the story...

where technology is applauded and the plot is ignored...

posted on Nov, 6 2002 @ 08:51 AM
link   
Alexandos is a sort of relieve.

After all one can tell a lot about the owner just by looking at his dog.

posted on Nov, 6 2002 @ 05:27 PM
link   
Alexander is looking to be a good boy.
He's not looking like a killer who'll try to eat the mailman.

Sit down....sit down....Yeeeeaaaaaah...That's a good boy..... GNAAAP !!!! OOOUCCCCCCHHHH.....

posted on Nov, 6 2002 @ 07:32 PM
link   
Your right NC, MP and the Holy Grail uses its "crappy" ( i emphasize this because alot of people i know, after watching it say it "sucked", I asked them why, and they said the "graphics") "effects" to further enhance the humor of the movie!

And UP, is your avatar from an anime show? If so, which one?

posted on Nov, 16 2002 @ 05:56 PM
link   
Both those puppies are so cute that I can't stand it. The "A" boy looks like he's a really big sweety. I have a Boxer that thinks she's breaking the rules if she doesn't eat the mailman. The other is a Husky/Border Collie Mix that is the most affectionate and smart boy ever!!! Every dog owner thinks their baby is the greatest in the world. At least the ones that do love their animals and treat them with respect!!
And Monty Python Rules in ALL Generations!! The scene with the guy protecting the road and got all his limbs cut off while saying it was only a scratch still makes me laugh till I cry!! HAHAHAHA
Now that I'm so totally off the subject I'll just "Run Away, Run Away"!!!! LOL LOL

posted on Nov, 17 2002 @ 05:37 AM
link   
One of my dogs had several dozens of medals. We trained them and used to take to exebitions/competitions.

I'm going to my folks very soon and i'm gonna take a photo of the medal ... holder, the one you put around the neck.

posted on Oct, 2 2005 @ 05:42 PM
link   
This is an example of how looney we used to be...

Btw... You can build your own holy handgrenade...

www.littlemountainsmudge.com...

posted on Oct, 2 2005 @ 05:47 PM
link   
What are you talking about "used to be", your all still "looney" as a hen in the fox house.

posted on Oct, 2 2005 @ 05:57 PM
link   
Who me?? ik?? moi???

I'm just a little bit insane, that's all...

top topics

join