It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gore: Bush Has Failed to Make U.S. Safer

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2003 @ 09:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Thomas Crowne
By the way, do you see that she has edited her statement, no longer making the statement she did origianlly, merely the sideswipe with Dole.

Harrier, in reference to your removed statement,I assure you, I am A-OK. You might enjoy it more than your battery operated.

She must have since I don't see anything personal (except when she called you a sad sorry old man). She hasn't quite replaced Colonel yet since she hasn't so cleverly taken the word Republican and turned it into repugnant:shk:.

posted on Nov, 10 2003 @ 09:33 PM
link   
No, I assure you, she is no replacement for the "Colonel". Although he is a diabolical liberal who supports such actions at a national level in education and the media, I have never seen him revise history by changing pertinent parts of his postings. I wouldn't have thought I'd see it, especially here in the pit, but there you go. I am very disappointed, and I now have zero respect for a senior member here, someone who is also a mod at otehr sites and should know what an abominable transgression that is.

William frowns upon needless quoting as it takes up extra space, so I will not do that, but this makes it sorely tempting.

posted on Nov, 10 2003 @ 09:53 PM
link   
AH LIBERALS HERE IS YOUR BEST MODERN COMMIE WEB SITE!
LIBERAL MODERN COMMIE WEBSITE

posted on Nov, 10 2003 @ 10:22 PM
link   
Russian,

moveon says it all LOL!

yeah keep movin' on vagrants.

I wonder what Dems would say if I told them that Dole was more the old boy's net work than Bush is?

posted on Nov, 11 2003 @ 12:18 PM
link   
Russian, that is hilarious! I appreciate the levity!

posted on Nov, 11 2003 @ 12:44 PM
link   
Gore has failed to do anything but pick his nose, and pretend to invent the internet.

posted on Nov, 11 2003 @ 05:32 PM
link   
but if you read my BIO you'll see I'm a musician, a progressive democrat and a Daddy!!!

So, once again the lack of perceptive powers by anyone on the right is made quite obvious by the leader of all right-wing-ranters TC!!!

Thanks for helping to make an excellent point TC!! Now we know why the right-wing sheeple have been led bleating over the edge of the abys!!!

Oh yeah, I edited my spelling goofs only.

[Edited on 11-11-2003 by USMC Harrier]

posted on Nov, 11 2003 @ 05:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by USMC Harrier
but if you read my BIO you'll see I'm a musician, a progressive democrat and a Daddy!!!

So, once again the lack of perceptive powers by anyone on the right is made quite obvious by the leader of all right-wing-ranters TC!!!

Thanks for helping to make an excellent point TC!!

as opposed to regressive democrat?

define "progressive democrat" for me. i'm neither republican or democrat but i would love to know how you define yourself with a new buzz phrase (actually its an old one now) like progressive democrat.

posted on Nov, 11 2003 @ 05:43 PM
link   
Your ignorant post makes no sense, Harrier, and again, you are a liar. I saw what you edited out. You are a gutless liar, and that means you have no credibility. All we have here on the web is our word, and you have no backing to your word.
Save your sorry lies for someone who doesn't know better, because I now know what you are - a gutless coward who revises posts and a liar who denies it.

posted on Nov, 11 2003 @ 09:49 PM
link   

Your ignorant post makes no sense, Harrier, and again, you are a liar. I saw what you edited out. You are a gutless liar, and that means you have no credibility. All we have here on the web is our word, and you have no backing to your word.
Save your sorry lies for someone who doesn't know better, because I now know what you are - a gutless coward who revises posts and a liar who denies it.

kinda like clinton on the whole bj thing with that cow monica

posted on Nov, 11 2003 @ 10:22 PM
link   

I hear what you are saying, B-T, and it can't be denied. But making us safer is to stop the attacks before they happen, not to respond with bandaids and body bags after they do. While it should be obvious that in today's world, we are no longer isolated, suseptible to only ICBM attacks. While the enemy may be funded and equipped by nations and millionaires (such as bin Laden), the enemy is a network of highly dedicated people, bent on our destruction or submission. We need more than ambulances.

i thought this was a conspiracy forum. you're clearly towing the prospiracy line here. use all the buzzwords of mainstream media for maximum effect. your mind is not your own. it belongs to big brother. gore speaks a truth and you attack him. gore can come or go, but the truth remains. wave to big brother, he can smell your fear.
there is no terrorist network except the media. they are responsible for the spreading of terror.
'loser' gore was actually the 'winner'.
p.s. don't blame me, i voted for kodos.

posted on Nov, 12 2003 @ 12:28 AM
link   
Frankly if Bush is a criminal than Gore is a wannabe criminal.

Furthermore Gore's family and background is just as much elite controller fed as Bush's if not more.

Yeah a murderer can identify annother murderer as a criminal. But a murderer cannot identify annother murderer and then say but I am innocent and he is not (and then expect a free-pass to heaven).

posted on Nov, 12 2003 @ 02:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by THENEO
moveon says it all LOL!
yeah keep movin' on vagrants.

Actually, I preferred the We The People Foundation for actually doing something more than *talking* about the corruption in government...I've got to admit that they *do* make a point, much the way that The Onion does. For example, why is it that the average American never gets the chance to vote himself a payraise like this?

So this is the same type of "status quo" that *both* parties want to see continuing...As long as the beat the other party out so they can do it for themselves. Yeah, The Onion article I posted up there talks about executives...But when has Congress ever denied the opportunity to vote themselves a payraise...Just before going on vacation?

posted on Nov, 12 2003 @ 02:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by THENEO
Frankly if Bush is a criminal than Gore is a wannabe criminal.

Furthermore Gore's family and background is just as much elite controller fed as Bush's if not more.

Yeah a murderer can identify annother murderer as a criminal. But a murderer cannot identify annother murderer and then say but I am innocent and he is not (and then expect a free-pass to heaven).

there all crooks. we're #ed. maybe the pleidians can help.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join