It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Old School Bad Religion Vid

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 17 2006 @ 08:04 PM
link   
www.youtube.com...

Dang! They looked damned young too! Look like they're stoned also!

posted on Oct, 18 2006 @ 09:59 AM
link   
Thanks for the link! That's some classic footage. It seems they played the song really slow compared to the album version. I guess if the date posted is accurate (1980), it would have pre-dated the 7" and lp versions. I'm glad they picked up the pace when they recorded it in the studio. Besides the music though, the "host" of that tv show gave me a good laugh!

posted on Oct, 24 2006 @ 08:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nygdan
www.youtube.com...

Dang! They looked damned young too! Look like they're stoned also!

wow, that was cool mang, thx!

we used to skate to them and a few other bands like DRI, JFA, Dead Kennedys, Black Flag...

i dunno about B.R. now though, i think they went a little commercial just so they could make some more $$$... their old stuff definitely rocks!

posted on Dec, 1 2006 @ 12:59 AM
link   
I don't think its fair to say that they went commerical for money. Considering their history, and their fan base, if they really wanted to sell out, they'd've made a slew of anti-war, anti-bush albums. They'd have the credentials to pull it off too, unlike, say, incubus, who, after one song, seem to have fallen off the face of the earth, or the dixie chicks, who, well, they're country, so who cares.

posted on Dec, 1 2006 @ 07:26 AM
link   
Bad Religion most definately didn't go commercial. As a matter of fact, I think that recently they've been more active, and inclusive in their music, even incorperating vocals from underground Hip-Hop artists like Sage Francis (from my neck of the woods) in relaying their messages.

More info from a pretty cool site
www.thebrpage.net...

new topics

top topics

join