It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

North Korea Notifies China of Series of Tests

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 17 2006 @ 07:42 PM
link   

WASHINGTON, Oct. 17 (Yonhap) -- North Korea has informed China that it intends to conduct a series of underground nuclear tests, the NBC television network reported Tuesday, citing unidentified U.S. officials.

Yonhap

[edit on 17-10-2006 by Oilbourse2006]

Mod edit: all caps title only.

[edit on 17-10-2006 by UM_Gazz]

[edit on 17-10-2006 by DontTreadOnMe]

posted on Oct, 17 2006 @ 10:02 PM
link   
Oil, I edited your post to use the external quote codes.

When members post links to articles, will you please also write a short description of the article and your own opinion of it. We seem to be getting more and more posts which simply say "Read this!!" with a link and nothing else.
This is not really a helpful start for discussion and some people (like me) will simply not bother to go any further.
So remember:

* Link
* Description
* Review/Opinion

posted on Oct, 18 2006 @ 03:34 AM
link   
I'm hoping this link works because it will explain alot about Mr. Kim and his second round of tests off his bigger weapons. What can I say, I was bored
files.abovetopsecret.com...

CSIDE

posted on Oct, 18 2006 @ 07:01 AM
link   
I´m not an expert in reading those graphs, but could this have been the next test or are these just natural tremors? Anybody into seismology?

Link: aslwww.cr.usgs.gov...

posted on Oct, 18 2006 @ 07:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by cm23
I´m not an expert in reading those graphs, but could this have been the next test or are these just natural tremors? Anybody into seismology?

Link: aslwww.cr.usgs.gov...

I am no expert ether but I think its just tremors, if not I hate to think whats hapening in Russia Right now.

aslwww.cr.usgs.gov...

top topics

join