It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Does God ever have a New Thought?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 12 2006 @ 05:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ghost01

Originally posted by GreatTech

Does God think? Thinking implies that you have new thoughts. If you already know, you do not think. You have no need to think. God already knows, does not think, and does not have new thoughts.

So why is our world constantly changing? Look in the world of sciencs. New spieces and even new celestial objects are always appearing. If you don't think, you can't create.

If God never has a new though, where is all the New stuff coming from?

Tim

[edit on 12-11-2006 by Ghost01]

If God does have a new thought, is it always implemented into reality experienced by humans? Or is His Word, only implemented? Both or neither? What is the time-frame between God's old thoughts or new thoughts and implementation into Word and/or reality that humans experience?

TG

posted on Nov, 12 2006 @ 05:44 PM
link   
Only God can answer this question.

(note to moderators: Im afraid my post had to be a one-liner as its pretty obvious)

posted on Nov, 12 2006 @ 05:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by TG
(note to moderators: Im afraid my post had to be a one-liner as its pretty obvious)

TG, maybe you are the being that will receive the answer from God???

God Bless!!!

posted on Nov, 12 2006 @ 06:05 PM
link   
If God thinks, how long did He spend thinking in the creation of this Universe and its wonderful parts? If God does not think, was this Universe created by God instantaneously?

I believe in Infinite Universes. Were some of them created with God's thinking while some others created by God instantaneously?

posted on Nov, 12 2006 @ 09:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by TG

Only God can answer any question posed throughout the history of the Universe without making assumptions. The only answers humans have to anything require assumptions.

posted on Nov, 12 2006 @ 09:27 PM
link   
Assume that man was created in God's image. Does this mean our minds were created in the image of God's mind? Would God's mind be a blend of all human minds? Would this include potential minds as well? Does every thought count where each human thought is a thought of God?

posted on Nov, 12 2006 @ 09:31 PM
link   

Assume that man was created in God's image. Does this mean our minds were created in the image of God's mind? Would God's mind be a blend of all human minds? Would this include potential minds as well? Does every thought count where each human thought is a thought of God?

u gotta stop compartmentalizing and allocating god

posted on Nov, 12 2006 @ 09:46 PM
link   
I think when an all powerfull collaborator such as an omni-presence that exists everywhere and throughout all time in all things great and small has a new thought when presented with new information by a messenger (angel?) then perhaps history itself is re-written.

Perhaps when "God" has a new thought, since it is "God" thinking a thought, perhaps history itself changes and we exist in a new reality without even recalling the reality of a different history that existed just moments before.

Perhaps the only one's who notice the change in reality are the angels/fallen angels.

and what are fallen angels?

i think i'll start a new thread.....

posted on Nov, 13 2006 @ 07:25 AM
link   

If God does have a new thought, is it always implemented into reality experienced by humans? Or is His Word, only implemented? Both or neither? What is the time-frame between God's old thoughts or new thoughts and implementation into Word and/or reality that humans experience?

I would think so, but I'm not 100% sure.

Hey, perhaps that's where new stars come from! Sorta gives a whole new meaning to the term "Bright Idea" doesn't it?

Tim

posted on Nov, 13 2006 @ 07:51 AM
link   
alot of people are missing the boat. For example_>>>>www.belowtopsecret.com...

I have a burning passion from God to see this through to the end. So Yes, God has new thoughts.......

top topics

<< 1   >>

join