It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Show me the best video of a ufo you've ever seen.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 17 2006 @ 04:46 PM
link   
Simple thread,

Please show me the most real looking footage of a ufo you ever seen up to date.

A footage that looks almost sure it's not a hoax.

Thanks.

posted on Oct, 17 2006 @ 05:00 PM
link   
Always thought the Bulgaria UFO was really interesting. It looks like it would be hard to fake.

Other than that, NASA STS-71 comes to mind, if you can find the video of that ( also known as the "Tether Incident" ) that sureley has to be the best footage of UFOs we have to date.

posted on Oct, 17 2006 @ 05:24 PM
link   
Hey Slefless - good thread idea, but I'm afraid you're setting yourself up for disappointment. To me the Bulgaria film looks fake and was discussed at length - there's even a you-tube debunking video about it. The NASA video have been pretty much debunked, mostly in the ice particle/FOB/jetsma&flotsam realms. The tether video dosn't have much IMHO.

The worst appear to be most of Jaime's mexico films, many of which appear too much like a handful of mylar balloons floating 'in formation'. Besides - Jaime sounds too into himself and his beliefs to be credible. He says stuff like, "...this can ONLY be an Alien walking in the street - NOTHING ELSE!". red flag day...

I'm so hungry for the same thing you're asking for - many of us here at ATS have been for a long time. I've also been through every youtube, google video, etc. clip dozens of times, as well as some decent footage posted here on ATS. Most of the fine inquisitors here have done the same.

Also have bought and reviewed every VHS/DVD on the m arket and have most of them in my library - which I review regularly. For the most part, clearly many of them are from the hub cap tossed in the air or dangling from a string variety.

Lots of unexplained light-in-the-sky stuff - but like many of the daytime grainy stuff, the quality is so poor that the result is subject to a wide interpretation: it could be a ufo, or it could be this or could be that, etc.

Some video is intriguing and thought-provoking, unexplainable to be sure- the better ones are combined with e.g., radar collaboration, multi-spectral analysis, or some other definitive corraborative material - but that's extremely rare. Fast stuff zooming past pilots are somtimes pretty good, but again not definitive, and ususally of poor quality. Many swear by the AZ lights of '97, but plenty others have debunked them as flares - that argument still rages...

I'm with you though, Self... If anyone can produce a clear, sharp, in-focus, zoomed-in clip of a UFO, well, I guess we won't have to call it a U-F-O anymore, but rather an I-F-O. It would be interesting to see what folks come up with...

Good thread - thanks for posting...

posted on Oct, 17 2006 @ 05:32 PM
link   
Oh yeah - just so I'm not flamed for ranting a lot and offering little, here's a url to some interesting videos you may wish to check out:

decent ufo video collection

May the force be blah blah blah...

posted on Oct, 17 2006 @ 06:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by ZoooMer
Always thought the Bulgaria UFO was really interesting. It looks like it would be hard to fake.

I seen this one before, i have seen better ones then that one.

In this video are some of the most real looking ufo's i'v seen so far.

video.google.com...

There is some good footage at around 28 mins when they start to show some crazy ufo's like thousands of ufo's in the sky at once and a dragon looking ufo and others.

posted on Oct, 17 2006 @ 06:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Outrageo
Oh yeah - just so I'm not flamed for ranting a lot and offering little, here's a url to some interesting videos you may wish to check out:

decent ufo video collection

May the force be blah blah blah...

Thanks for the link outrageo ill check them out.

posted on Oct, 18 2006 @ 10:18 PM
link   
Here's a few more, though a judgement of "best" may be subjective to the extreme with some of these...

UFO video collection (not google/youtube)

Good luck - when you find the non-grainy, irrefutable, no-doubt-about-it video please let us know. IMO those are still locked up in the Blue Room in DC or at WrightPatterson, et al...

posted on Oct, 25 2006 @ 12:31 AM
link   
here's some videos for you
mysite.verizon.net...

posted on Oct, 25 2006 @ 12:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Outrageo
Hey Slefless - good thread idea, but I'm afraid you're setting yourself up for disappointment. To me the Bulgaria film looks fake and was discussed at length - there's even a you-tube debunking video about it.

Outrageo, was it made through CGI?

I tried searching for the video that debunks it, but didn't find it. Mind posting a link to it? Thanks.

posted on Oct, 25 2006 @ 01:47 PM
link   
Among others:

Bulgaria 1

Bulgaria discussion%

Some of the China/Russion UFO threads also bring up the Bulgaria UFO.

It's a great clip - no doubt...

Good luck - and thanks for posting...

posted on Oct, 25 2006 @ 02:15 PM
link   
Selfless,

I haven't watched this yet so I can't vouch for it being the greatest source but here is a link to a movie hosted on youTube. The name seemed appropriate enough:

UFO's - The Best Evidence Ever Caught On Tape 2

youtube.com...

posted on Oct, 25 2006 @ 02:51 PM
link   
Hello

That's pretty much what everyone wouldn't mind seeing. I myself always find it hard to point towards an extra-terrestrial conclusion of UFO phenomenons but other than that am also very skeptical that the smoking gun is ever going to come in the form of a video. For several reasons.

First of all the very fact that video manipulation, CGI and even make-up effects are nowadays so advanced and open to the general public that the credibility of video and photography just simply isn't what it used to be.

Secondly the fact that I really don't think that a smoking gun of that importance - such as a video that cannot be denied and proves alien presence on Earth without a shadow of doubt is simply not the thing you'll find on youtube or google... really, I mean - videos get removed from youtube (for example) all the time for breaking copyright laws imagine the chances of finding something as significant as proof for alien existance there.
For me it is a fact that the best evidence will always come in the form of reliable witnesses and official reports. But that's just my opinion.

Jaime Maussan holds no credibility as a researcher as far as I'm concerned since I've watched him present not only obvious hoaxes (in the conference that is posted above on the thread some of the photographic evidence for aliens he presents are simply absurd) but he even presented the famous Sci-Fi channel commercial on mainstream media as being undeniable proof of extraterrestrial entities on Earth.
His intentions may even be the best but as far as I'm concerned homework and actual research is something he is lowsy at and does nothing good for the ufology area of investigation.

The Phoenix Lights are definitely worth checking IMO and constitute a strong event that must always be taken into account in the UFO scennario - and more so for the amazing ammount of witnesses and what they described than the videos themselves (as a matter in fact "The Phoenix Lights" should probably be called "The Phoenix Huge UFO with Headlights"
).

In any case I always found that the video and photographic reports weren't as effective as the military records of witnesses that are now coming out - especially those brought forth by the Disclosure Project.

Captain Robert Salas' account is in my opinion one of if not the most important especially for the seriousness of the event. For those that don't remember I am talking about the event where an UFO disabled several nuclear warheads in March 16th 1967 at Malmstrom Air Force Base. It would be hard to imagine a witness with his background lying, it is hard to ignore the fact that other members of his staff at the time corroborate his story and perhaps above all it is impossible to deny how serious an event where nuclear warheads are taken away from the control of the base is in fact. Example here. That entire top level witness list involved in the disclosure project constitute in my opinion the best ever evidence for truly Unidentified Flying Objects.

Just to add as well, I find that this interview with Stephen Bassett points out some cases that are worthy of looking into since he focuses somewhat on situations surrounding astronauts, military and even US Presidents (his views are obviously passionate and political but even if you don't follow his chain of thought he does mention a lot of cases that are worthy of more investigation IMO).

On a side note that very site www.consciousmedianetwork.com... has many interesting interviews on subjects not at all alien to ATS that are worth checking out regularly.

I hope I didn't stray away from what was asked too much.

Cheers.

posted on Oct, 25 2006 @ 03:40 PM
link   
There was an amazing video taken in Mexico. Maybe someone can help find it.
I remember seeing it on Dan Aykroyd's Unplugged on UFOs

It was of a large UFO craft, crip video footage too. It was daytime. It was similar to the Bulgaria UFO except it was in a valley. If anyone has this video, please post a link !

new topics

top topics

join