It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How aliens created humans and religions.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 17 2006 @ 02:45 PM
link   
We are known as the human race. This race has been around a long time, but the finished product is what we are right now. A collective agreement was made amoung a number of alien races. That agreement led to the creation of a new race. One that would be used as a resource in many ways. That race was created using 21 different alien races and the primate race. Humans are that race. Humans used to have 12 strands of DNA. Ten strands were taken out by a group from Orion in order to control us and hold us back. But why? Because they knew that human philosophy would oppose the Orion group philosophies.
Right now, most humans still are being held back with religious deception, lack of certain mental abilities(judgement), and proper access to the truth. There are aliens that are so called enemies and ones that are so called friends. We are now in a period of time that requires a clear view of who our enemies are so our "friends" have decided to leave this planet(area) and watch what is going on from a distance to clearly show us that every thing from the aliens right now is from the enemy group. A group that wants to control us. A group that has created the famous religions to munipulate our natural spiritual values and mentally control us in that way which is a way that is enough to fool us in doing what they want us to do by having their created "god" come back to so called "lead" and "save" the world when the world is under one government. They do not have interest in our souls. They just use paranormal(interdimensional) situations and religious belief systems to scare us into their free will brainwashing.
They have also made agreements in the past with certain people in control over this country to exchange alien technology for alien abduction experiments and other similiar access to "human resources".
The point is that they are and have been planning a free will take over of this planet under their official control. The alien groups are aready under stable governmental laws and practices so they can not intervere with us without some kind of approva

posted on Oct, 17 2006 @ 04:49 PM
link   
Okay.

Sorry to be a debunker on your theory, buddy, but this concept you "came up with" is almost a direct plotline ripped from the x-files. Maybe you should let the paranoia drain away before posting theories.

Happy alien huntin.

(P.S) I heard its fun 2 shoot their heads off w/ 12 gauges!!!

posted on Oct, 17 2006 @ 08:34 PM
link   
Hey, that's right, X! I remember that episode! Scully almost got laid in that one - nice job...

posted on Oct, 17 2006 @ 09:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by XFIRE_DATA
Okay.

Sorry to be a debunker on your theory, buddy, but this concept you "came up with" is almost a direct plotline ripped from the x-files. Maybe you should let the paranoia drain away before posting theories.

Happy alien huntin.

You didn't debunk anything! I can see that you don't have much to say(as uninformed (censored) usually don't). The only point that you make is how the X-Files show signs of the truth. That would be true in some cases. The X-files show has even predicted the 9-11 consiracy by airing the show called "The Lone Gunmen" on March 4, 2001!!!!!! Go ahead and see for yourself:
www.youtube.com...

And, no I don't make these things up! I have taken the time to investigate and research for years until I can explain all of the unexplained as much as possible. I can see that you are one of those..... One of those "lol" people. We are suppose to evolve more into our alien species part of DNA, not the primate species side of us!
But, you see when you become one of those....."lol" people, you then seem to make ever topic into a joke like these monkeys:
www.youtube.com...

posted on Oct, 17 2006 @ 09:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by realanswers

Originally posted by XFIRE_DATA
Okay.

Happy alien huntin.

You didn't debunk anything! I can see that you don't have much to say(as uninformed (censored) usually don't). The only point that you make is how the X-Files show signs of the truth. That would be true in some cases. The X-files show has even predicted the 9-11 consiracy by airing the show called "The Lone Gunmen" on March 4, 2001!!!!!! Go ahead and see for yourself:
www.youtube.com...

And, no I don't make these things up! I have taken the time to investigate and research for years until I can explain all of the unexplained as much as possible. I can see that you are one of those..... One of those "lol" people. We are suppose to evolve more into our alien species part of DNA, not the primate species side of us!
But, you see when you become one of those....."lol" people, you then seem to make ever topic into a joke like these monkeys:
www.youtube.com...

I know I should release one resource at a time so the people that want to know whats going on will be focused to read one at a time. Read all 7 of these lectures and begin to understand:
www.soulwise.net...

posted on Oct, 17 2006 @ 09:42 PM
link   
Well, if your research had included some of the science fiction conventions (like Dragoncon) where you could have talked to X-files writers and actors (like I did), you'd have a better idea of how many people tweak and work on a show. It wasn't "predicting" anything... a number of games/books had this same scenario and it made "great drama" -- until 9/11.

And no, all those people weren't paid/had psychics to "get a message across." Get out of your bedroom and go talk to them.

Your "theory" doesn't account for religions, actually. The earliest religions are "shamanism" where there aren't any gods and the shamans control the powers. When people live in villages and have chiefs, then you see religions with gods arise. The gods are all very similar to the culture that believes in them.

There are thousands of religions, including all sorts of variations (like Aryanism) on some of the larger religions. And they all started at different times during history, including some very modern ones.

You haven't explained any of that. The simple "aliens did it" just doesn't hold up.

posted on Oct, 17 2006 @ 10:59 PM
link   
I think the whole aliens creating us theory is a plausible one, it would explain why some historical races have seen their gods, but what I dont understand is why would the good aliens stand back and let us decide that bad ones are influencing us, Why dont the good ones just show themselves and make themselves known to us as good then we will know that any others are bad (maybe).

Oh and I thught religion was givn to us so we dont self destruct????

[edit on 17-10-2006 by chris01621]

posted on Oct, 18 2006 @ 10:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by chris01621
I think the whole aliens creating us theory is a plausible one, it would explain why some historical races have seen their gods, but what I dont understand is why would the good aliens stand back and let us decide that bad ones are influencing us, Why dont the good ones just show themselves and make themselves known to us as good then we will know that any others are bad (maybe).

The main leaders of the group that uses religions for their best interest are the Draconians or other known as the Reptilians. They all have interdimensional and time traveling technology. They are masters in genetic munipulation. They can appear in different forms and could even be a person right next to you. They are also masters in psychology.
I believe that there is no stopping there plans to control this planet. And, I think the Illuminati(secret government) has known that for a long time. The government has made agreements with certain aliens and most certainly knows the future. They know what we(humans) can and can not do. Aliens don't seem to fight much with each other in many situations compared to humans because I think they have a better sense of timing of things and what they can do or can not do. Also, they have philosophies that lead them to accomplish more civilized agreements than a mere direction of destruction. And, sorry for the bad news, but I have read that the Reptilians control more star systems than the others and they are the ones that control the Greys.
The government has plans for some humans to benefit from their agendas, but I don't think most will escape the world control from the Reptilians. They just don't know what's coming. They refuse to take the time to research things because they are so satisfied with their small lives and are so confident that their religion is the "right one" even when it requires them to only believe and not "really" know.
As far as the good aliens standing back, it is part of their star systems federation's collective agreement to give humans a chance to change their ways for the better. You see, humans have been genetically munipulated for thousands of years, but if aliens leave the planet to show that they will not contribute to the munipulation, then we have a chance the proof our potential. The major issues among the alien community are about humans killing each other with wars and destroying the planet.
But, again you must see that the government knows things that motivate them to let the planet get destroyed........

posted on Oct, 18 2006 @ 11:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by realanswers

Originally posted by chris01621

The main leaders of the group that uses religions for their best interest are the Draconians or other known as the Reptilians. They all have interdimensional and time traveling technology. They are masters in genetic munipulation. They can appear in different forms and could even be a person right next to you. They are also masters in psychology.
I believe that there is no stopping there plans to control this planet. And, I think the Illuminati(secret government) has known that for a long time. The government has made agreements with certain aliens and most certainly knows the future. They know what we(humans) can and can not do. Aliens don't seem to fight much with each other in many situations compared to humans because I think they have a better sense of timing of things and what they can do or can not do. Also, they have philosophies that lead them to accomplish more civilized agreements than a mere direction of destruction. And, sorry for the bad news, but I have read that the Reptilians control more star systems than the others and they are the ones that control the Greys.
The government has plans for some humans to benefit from their agendas, but I don't think most will escape the world control from the Reptilians. They just don't know what's coming. They refuse to take the time to research things because they are so satisfied with their small lives and are so confident that their religion is the "right one" even when it requires them to only believe and not "really" know.
As far as the good aliens standing back, it is part of their star systems federation's collective agreement to give humans a chance to change their ways for the better. You see, humans have been genetically munipulated for thousands of years, but if aliens leave the planet to show that they will not contribute to the munipulation, then we have a chance the proof our potential. The major issues among the alien community are about humans killing each other with wars and destroying the planet.
But, again you must see that the government knows things that motivate them to let the planet get destroyed........

Anybody agree or disagree with any of my findings?

new topics

top topics

join