It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Robotic head found?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 17 2006 @ 09:36 AM
link   
Not sure if another topic has been started on this, though thought this place to be flooding with opinions on this.

Data's Head Monday's first hour guest, Richard C. Hoagland has spotted an artifact in a moon crater which he's dubbed 'Data's Head.' A color enhanced image is pictured above-- for the complete story see this page from Enterprise Mission.

posted on Oct, 17 2006 @ 09:47 AM
link   
Very nice story

I love these theories by Richard C. Hoagland.
Not sure if i can believe them all but hey, i never been on the moon or on mars myself.
But these theories/discoveries always work nice on my imagination, just think for a minute its true, very space

posted on Oct, 17 2006 @ 10:00 AM
link   
hmmm...

why does the "head" cast a pretty long shadow, but yet other rocks around it do not?

Also, the shadow appears to be at a different angle on the "blown up" picture...

just my observation....

[edit on 17-10-2006 by elevatedone]

posted on Oct, 17 2006 @ 10:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by elevatedone
hmmm...

why does the "head" cast a pretty long shadow, but yet other rocks around it do not?

Also, the shadow appears to be at a different angle on the "blown up" picture...

just my observation....

[edit on 17-10-2006 by elevatedone]

The "blow up" has been rotated a bit. The shadows are oriented the same as others in the original view.

posted on Oct, 17 2006 @ 10:15 AM
link   
why a robotic head? why not an alien skull? how does he know what type of head that is? perhaps it is a stone carving left by another alien race. perhaps it is the skeull of some ancient space traveller. perhaps it is a rock that just looks like a head.

posted on Oct, 17 2006 @ 12:03 PM
link   
It does sort of resemble a rock formation around the area there are rocks with similar features and colors, what is interesting is it was found around an area with possible foreign mechanical debris or something, which is why i think he claims it is a robotic head. They are doing trigonometry tests and that to see if they can get anything consistent with the distance between the eyes, nose, jaw etc.

posted on Oct, 17 2006 @ 12:05 PM
link   
Thank you for the post, Aksolutions. However, there is an existing thread on this topic.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Please add to the ongoing discussion.

Thank you.

Closing ...

top topics

join