It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Proof of Psychokinesis

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 16 2003 @ 09:05 PM
link   
Over the years these two cases stand out to me
do a search for more information on these two women

Stanislawa Tomczyk. Born in Poland, Tomczyk came to the attention of investigators when it was reported that startling poltergeist-like activity occurred spontaneously around her. She could control some telekinetic feats, but only under hypnosis. In this hypnotic state, Tomczyk took on a personality that called itself "Little Stasia" who could levitate small objects when Tomczyk placed her hands on either side of them. In the early 1900s, one investigator, Julien Ochorowicz, watched these levitations at very close range and observed something like fine threads emanating from her palms and fingers, although they were examined carefully before the experiment. And it didn't seem to be a trick. "When the medium separates her hands," Ochorowicz observed, "the thread gets thinner and disappears; it gives the same sensation as a spider's web. If it is cut with scissors, its continuity is immediately restored." In 1910, Tomczyk was tested by a group of scientists at the Physical Laboratory in Warsaw where she produced remarkable physical phenomena under strict test conditions.

Nina Kulagina. One of the most celebrated and scrutinized psychics to claim psychokinetic powers was Nina Kulagina, a Russian woman who discovered her abilities while attempting to develop other psychic powers. Reportedly, she has demonstrated her powers by mentally moving a wide range of nonmagnetic objects, including matches, bread, large crystal bowls, clock pendulums, a cigar tube and a salt shaker among other things. Some of these demonstrations have been captured on film. The skeptics contend, of course, that her abilities would not stand up to scientific testing, and that she may be nothing more that a clever magician.

posted on Nov, 16 2003 @ 09:07 PM
link   
very interesting story. ive never heard of it before.

posted on Nov, 16 2003 @ 09:09 PM
link   
I've heard of the second woman you spoke about. Both cases are very intersting.

posted on Nov, 16 2003 @ 09:21 PM
link   
where did you here of those stories? was it on a certain website?

posted on Nov, 16 2003 @ 09:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by sftprez
where did you here of those stories? was it on a certain website?

Google their names, you'll most likely come up with something. That's how I found out about the second one, after seeing her name in a previous thread.

posted on Nov, 16 2003 @ 09:35 PM
link   
ok thanks ill just do that.

posted on Nov, 16 2003 @ 09:45 PM
link   
The only way people will believe psychic phenomena is when the movie "Carrie" happens in their hometown.

Beliefs are hard to change

posted on Nov, 16 2003 @ 09:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dreamstone
The only way people will believe psychic phenomena is when the movie "Carrie" happens in their hometown.

It's a good thing I don't know any psions who are quick to use their gift in anger/to attack others. Good point though.

posted on Nov, 18 2003 @ 01:55 PM
link   
I don't think that too many people will ever believe in this phenomenon simply due to ignorance. Even if they do witness it, most people will brush it off like that a-hole James Randi.

posted on Nov, 18 2003 @ 02:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by xMaDHaTTeRx
I don't think that too many people will ever believe in this phenomenon simply due to ignorance. Even if they do witness it, most people will brush it off like that a-hole James Randi.

lol, yeah!

posted on Nov, 18 2003 @ 10:35 PM
link   

Or their likely to pull a Pat Robertson, blame it on non-whites, liberals, and homosexuals having some sort of conspiracy to overthrow Christianity or something farfetched like that.

posted on Nov, 22 2003 @ 12:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dreamstone

hahahaha i hope that doesnt happen in my hometown

posted on Nov, 22 2003 @ 01:38 PM
link   
You guys wanted some proof huh? Well here is the equation for telekinesis.

TK = CFe + ZPE - SD - E+

Explanation of the equation.

posted on Nov, 22 2003 @ 01:39 PM
link   
How many people with PK potential live in our society? Its a good question. Obviously, houses w/ poltergeists would be a good way to look for it, but proving PK would be tough, as finding someone who can consistently and effectively exercise their prychokinetic potential would be difficult at best.

posted on Nov, 22 2003 @ 01:41 PM
link   
I can do telekinesis on command. I'll admit I'm no expert yet, but I can move the psi-wheel when ever I want regardless of whether people are watching.

posted on Nov, 22 2003 @ 02:00 PM
link   
xXMaDHatTeRXx, I saw you on Call of Duty today! I was Avenger. sweet.... what are the odds of that? cod then ATS,, wow..

posted on Nov, 22 2003 @ 08:43 PM
link   

You guys wanted some proof huh? Well here is the equation for telekinesis.

TK = CFe + ZPE - SD - E+

Explanation of the equation.

I dont really believe that is a very good equation though, even though i DO believe in telekinesis. I am still working on mine though. Havnt got it good enough to actually move physical objects or anything yet.

posted on Feb, 6 2004 @ 11:10 PM
link   
you could say im sort of psychic, i mean. when i get extremely mad at people, i can channel my energy into something that will harm somebody if they hurt me. for example if someone hurt my feelings, i could send my energies towards that person, then something occurs. may it be they trip over something, get in an accident etc. its happened over and over through the years.

posted on Feb, 7 2004 @ 12:56 PM
link   
If anyone here can really do telekinesis, collect $1,000,000 from James Randi now: Million Dollar Challenge.

That equation (TK = CFe + ZPE - SD - E+) is wrong, it doesn't even use the right notation. The units don't work out. What unit does telekinesis have? How do measure Sleep Deprivation and Zero Point Emotion? What is Zero Point Emotion to begin with? This isn't even pseudoscience; it doesn't even try to be correct.

posted on Feb, 7 2004 @ 08:47 PM
link   
Hey koaszero, have you ever tried pyrokenesys? It's supposed to be a branch of what you're good at.... I've tried it, but currently I've attempted to swear-off my psychic abilities.... Anyway, it's hard, though cool. IF you have some skill at psychokenesis, then you should totally try pyrocenesis.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join