It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Has anyone wondered

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 17 2006 @ 01:29 AM
link   
Has anyone wondered if we are being lied to even about space? I know that the U.S. Government lies about everything, so why shouldn't they lie about how far away objects in space are?

It's my theory that the moon, stars, and other bright lights up in the sky aren't as far away as were told. Has anyone here actually been in space, or traveled to the moon? Maybe it's just my puny mind comprehention in this supposedly humongous solar system, but does anyone here ever think about this?

Circa

posted on Oct, 17 2006 @ 02:07 AM
link   
Hi there Circa,

Yeah I ponder about these things all the time. It is great to be able to do this...so many people in this world never get the chance to question anything for whatever reasons. They just accept everyhting they are told and shown.

I sometimes think I am a bit unhinged when I have weird thoughts but I find it fascinating that some of the very things I wonder about are the same thoughts others are experiencing. Does that make sense

cheers
resistancia

posted on Oct, 17 2006 @ 02:32 AM
link   
It makes perfect sense. It also reminds me of the movie 'The Island" which has to do which other thoughts I ponder. If you haven't seen it, it's basically about a world with no curiousity, and anyone whos curious....gets killed. The media has totally taken control of all of our views today. IMO. Beauty, science, religion, everything. I've always wondered that if I for the first time saw the color blue, would I want it to be my blue? Or would I want it to be something else? Don't get me wrong im completley fine with accepting everything how it is. I just don't like being lied to, especially about something this big.

Circa

posted on Oct, 17 2006 @ 02:33 AM
link   
This is related to 9/11 how?

Yes we are being lied to, no kidding. follow my links below and you will find how much you are being lied to...

9/11 forum remember?

posted on Oct, 17 2006 @ 02:43 AM
link   
aha! ofcourse i would post this in the wrong section. Sorry

posted on Oct, 17 2006 @ 02:53 AM
link   
So ya put in the wrong section?...no probs I am sure.

An honest mistake

new topics

top topics

join