It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

One way to fight terrorism?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 17 2006 @ 12:09 AM
link   
Just before World War I, there were a number of terrorist attacks on
the United States forces in the Philippines by Muslim extremists. So
General Pershing captured 50 terrorists and had them tied to posts for execution.
He then had his men bring in two pigs and slaughter them in front of
the, now horrified, terrorists.
Muslims detest pork because they believe pigs are filthy animals.
Some of them simply refuse to eat it, while others won't even touch pigs
at all, nor any of their by-products. To them, eating or touching a pig, its
meat, its blood, etc., is to be instantly barred from paradise (and those
virgins) and doomed to hell.
The soldiers then soaked their bullets in the pigs blood, and proceeded to
execute 49 of the terrorists by firing squad. The soldiers then dug a big
hole, dumped in the terrorist's bodies and covered them in pig blood,
entrails, etc.
They let the 50th man go. And for the next forty-two years, there was not
a single Muslim extremist attack anywhere in the world.
Maybe it is time for this segment of history to repeat itself, maybe in Iraq?

posted on Oct, 17 2006 @ 12:28 AM
link   
yeah, I suggested this awhile back.... but on ATS this isnt the sort of thing that flies very well.

posted on Oct, 17 2006 @ 12:33 AM
link   
You wont stop them, it will just peave them off more, either the attacks are not reported or they are plotting to make the next one hurt in the Philipines. Also thats barbarism, you NEVER have to do that to fight an enemy, thats only defiling peoples graves and bodies. People whine about someone having their head cut off on video, yet you will GLADLY defile someones body and grave. hmmmm thats direct double speak and double think.... Its ok for you to do ANYTHING you want to others but they cant touch you...... hmm....

VILE! I would have the soldiers lined up and shot in public for defiling peoples graves, I believe in the roman type military, disobey and you either work as a slave for life or die, you do not dishonor Rome or the Legion.
If you want to stop terrorism: STOP FUNDING THEM!!! Stop funding dictators, stop sending weapons and ammo to other nations, stop your foreign policies that turn people on you and to terrorism in the first place. EDUCATE people and get them some jobs that are decent, STOP TERRORIZING THE WORLD! Thats how you stop terrorism, they only fight because you keep pushing people around and leeching off of them.

You cannot stop people from fighting by using fear, it mearly makes them more hostile and things blow up in your face further down the line.

DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR!

posted on Oct, 17 2006 @ 01:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Vekar
You wont stop them, it will just peave them off more, either the attacks are not reported or they are plotting to make the next one hurt in the Philipines. Also thats barbarism, you NEVER have to do that to fight an enemy, thats only defiling peoples graves and bodies. People whine about someone having their head cut off on video, yet you will GLADLY defile someones body and grave. hmmmm thats direct double speak and double think.... Its ok for you to do ANYTHING you want to others but they cant touch you...... hmm....

Hey easy buddy.. whats barbarism is cutting ppls heads off.. Genital mutilation of females.. Stoneing (thats so 100 A.D.) Using electric drill guns on innocent ppl.. Cutting off hands feet arms legs torturing these ppl in the worst way possible before killing them... It goes on with these rabid foaming out the mouth dogs! When does it ever end?.. Some times you have to fight fire with fire in order to make it all end! I think this is just what these drugged up camel F***ing morons need! And whats this BS "Its ok for you to do ANYTHING you want to others but they cant touch you?" THEY ARE DOING IT TO US!!!! HELLOO is anyone home up there? And maybe your right, its wrong but its time to take the gloves off! They started it, lets be damned sure to finish it! This goes for ahganistan to!

Originally posted by Vekar VILE! I would have the soldiers lined up and shot in public for defiling peoples graves, I believe in the roman type military, disobey and you either work as a slave for life or die, you do not dishonor Rome or the Legion.

This is the 21st centry pal.. Old Rome is long dead...

Originally posted by Vekar If you want to stop terrorism: STOP FUNDING THEM!!! Stop funding dictators, stop sending weapons and ammo to other nations, stop your foreign policies that turn people on you and to terrorism in the first place. EDUCATE people and get them some jobs that are decent, STOP TERRORIZING THE WORLD! Thats how you stop terrorism, they only fight because you keep pushing people around and leeching off of them.

'I' (As in ME) AM NOT FUNDING THEM!!! You cant blame me a civilian for the F ups of my government! The rest of your qouted opinion means nothing because your assuming just because im an american im responsible for all the worlds troubles! Im not going to waste my time on it!.. PERIOD!

Originally posted by Vekar You cannot stop people from fighting by using fear, it mearly makes them more hostile and things blow up in your face further down the line.
DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR!

Oh i think your wrong... What happens when these extremist cant find anyone to go kill themselves at a militarized check point? They start to lose there edge! They dont want to go to hell (even though its pretty obvious where theyre going) But you cant expect these animals to be able to rationalize that. If they fear us they dont F*** with us.. Plain and simple! I dont hate Muslims as a whole and its not all muslim terroist out there.. Its terrorist as a whole.... This world would be far better off without them. Its time to step up or stand down......

posted on Oct, 17 2006 @ 02:07 AM
link   
Yeah the Brits did something similar in Palestine before 1947, it worked there also.

join