It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Finding US concentration camps

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 10:20 PM
link   
I wish I could remember the link....so will have to do another search....but I've heard that the road signs are red, blue or yellow DETOUR sign! Very subtle signs.

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 11:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Shystargazer

Check the spray stencil markings on the backs of DETOUR and temporary signs. This is more evidence they are marking specific sites and will use temporary signage to embellish the coding of certain important sites and areas.

Note WHERE they position the DETOUR signs and stenciled words on the rear of the signs. They are used in the same patterns as the TACMAR stickers as signals. They turn them on end and spray vertically to create the ARROW-UP symbol. "TILT" the stencil up on one side=a directional pointing to a site. Across the middle of the sign to make "opposite pointing markers"; another FEMA symbol. Check these out yourself and get photos. They also use arrows on the front of the signs--dogleg pointer (broken arrow) symbol point OPPOSITE direction of the site. Arrows-up at many detention and fenced yards with barbed wire leaning in or out. These are temporary holding areas as quarantine or enemy combatant contaiment for further processing.

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 05:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shrukin89
Civilians should be setting up for an escape route, before the concentration camps becomes fully in operation. The best time would be to fumble around at night time. While you are still outside of the future concentration camps.

Better idea: Don't go to the camp in the first place.

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 12:38 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 12:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by elderban
Fairly reliable...Doesnt work for the government, but has a lot of knowledge of the goings on "behind the scenes".

Gotta love these 'Trust me, I know a guy on the inside' threads. Of course, getting off the couch and taking a picture of one of these blue markers near a facility is way beyond what we should expect. A little effort goes a long way. Come on man.

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 05:06 PM
link   
reply to post by NightVision

You won't need NVGs to see these.
Been to three of them.:
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
Georgia Fema Camps Verified.

1. Morgan Georgia. Located at the junction of Hwy 45 and Hwy 37 on the west side of town west of Calhoun St.

2. Camilla Georgia Located 5.6 miles S.E. of the intersection of E. Broad St (Moultrie Rd or Hwy 37) and Hwy 19. The camp is on the east side of Hwy 19. 32 miles south on Hwy 19 from Albany Georgia.

3. Abbeville Georgia Located 4 tenths mile south of down town on US 129 on the east side of the Hwy. Make a left on "Prison Road.

4. Oglethorpe Georgia Located 2.4 miles south west of down town where SR 49 and SR 26 converge.

5. Unadilla Georgia Located 1.91 miles NE of town on East Rail Road St.

6. Hawkinsville Georgia Located North east of Hawkinsville Take Hwy 129 east to Upper River Road Left turn on Upper river road. Go 2 miles north Camp is on the left hand side just before Cannon Rd. (Fire Rd 110) Its called "Wilcox".

7. McCrea Georgia Located North of town on Long Bridge rd. just before CR 92 on the left side of the road.

West Virginia Fema Camp Verified

1. Mill Creek W. Va. Located on west side of US 250 or US 219 or SR 92 just north of "Old Brick Church Cemetery".

Oregon Fema Camp Locations

1. Umatilla Oregon Located east of McNary golf course on "Beach Access Road North , referred to as "Two Rivers Correctional Institute.

2. Sheridan Oregon Located south of town on Ballston rd just below Salmon River Hwy or SR 18. East side of Ballston Rd.

Nevada Fema Camps

1. Lovelock Nevada Located N.E of town eastern side of US 80 Going north, Take exit 112 east on Coal Canyon Rd. Make the first right on Prison Road. It is called Lovelock Correctional Facility.

Texas Fema Camps

1. Beaumont Texas Located 5.9 miles south of Beaumont on West Port Arthur Road from US 69/US 96/US278. Take a right on Knauth Rd.

Louisiana Fema Camps

1. Oakdale LA. Located north of town. Take US 165 north to East Whatley Road make a right(east). Go past N. 16th street about 850 yards. Two big camp complexes will be on your right side looking south.

These are FEMA camps and are named as either Federal Prisons or Correctional Institutes. They are under Fema Jurisdiction and are manned and ready. Google "teamed up" with the NSA earlier this year. Use Google Chrome 3D.

www.google.com... tab on "maps" locate these sites and hit satellite or "earth" and rotate the camps to get a closer look.

Go to these locations using Google if you are unable to visit them in person. The Fema coffin manufacturing center west of Covington Georgia on 960 Almon Road is still making these coffins. The storage facility in Madison Georgia is relocating coffins to another area as I write this comment. Here is a site that gives the patent for these coffins along with other information.

alligatorfarm.wordpress.com...

With the Executive orders, NorthCom. Infraguard the guillotines these camps etc. it is a wonder that we still have a Nation.
Get ready.....stay ready.

Scoutsniper

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 02:06 AM
link   
Anyone been? or have pics of the Austin Fema camp at the old airport???

one plus is they have an abandoned golf course there too
you think they might let us play?

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 02:32 AM
link   
So the rex 84s are the same as fusion centers? If so, fusion centers are easy to find and arent hidden. They dont have to hide it.. most love it that our compassionate govt will care for them in an emergency.

We did a "dry run" on the idea of camps for americans where you submit everything and live behind barbed wire... and all contact is prevented with the outside world. During Katrina.
The information and pictures are available .. just google. The people submitted to it because they had nowhere else to go and the good govt saved them ( sarcasm),. Katrina was a great testing ground for many things.

We also had interment camps for Japanese American citizens during the war. As in real prison camps.... its common knowledge.

I do not find it hard to believe that we have these things set up and in motion. I am undecided on how they will be used and under what circumstances.

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 04:34 PM
link   
"Camp Edwards / Otis AFB - Cape Cod - This "inactive" base is being converted to hold many New Englander patriots. Capacity unknown"

Where are people getting this information? This base is NOT inactive... it is an active Air National Guard base and also houses Army (Camp Edwards) and Coast Guard. It has never been inactive to my knowledge. And there has been no recent construction that I have seen (aside from the gym being renovated due to a roof leak that damaged much of the inside). The military housing on base is not that great to be honest and could use some updating!! I will concur that it is a HUGE base (land-wise) but most of it is just empty land. I know as I drive through it probably on a weekly basis (hubby is ANG though we own a house off base). Anyway, I doubt that this place is "being converted" as I would have seen construction going on at some point in the last 21 years that my hubby has been working there. Sorry to disappoint!! Though I definitely wonder if there are any "fema camps" being built in MA... freaky to think about!

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 04:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Saucerat

Walmarts and local Sports Complexes can and will be converted for such use when the time comes and more facilities are required.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join