It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Posting More Of My Visions

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 16 2006 @ 10:09 PM
link   
Slowly, but surely I will get them all posted. I guess I've had about a handful, of wide awake visions, and 1 dream... all of which I believe came from God.
Here's this one, it's from a couple of years back.

Green grass- white grass vision:
In a vision I saw a huge field of brilliantly green, green grass. The healthiest green grass I ever saw. But mixed in with the green grass were blade of shining white, “pure white” sparkling grass. I still don’t know what this means? Is the green grass the great crowd, and the white grass the 144,000? Is the green grass the non-believers, and the white grass the elect? I don’t know? Any thoughts?

Then the vision flashed to:

Autumn Tree in full spender:
I was sitting in the back seat of this car. The driver in front of me was a black silhouette figure of a man. A man that I would say by the outline of his hat, and suit coat reminds me of Ward Cleaver, or Clark Ken, Dick Tracy? Kind of 50-ish dress code, same dress style, same hat shape, but yet a silhouette. I’m sure you know what I mean.

I could only see out of the front window, and we drove past this huge Poplar Tree? that was in beautiful autumn color. I’d call it late fall, a harvest time? Is the time getting very near now?

The green grass, with the white blades mixed in... is the most perplexing to me. I don't know what it represents. Any thoughts?
Jen

**EDIT...spelling error

[edit on 10/16/2006 by jensouth31]

posted on Oct, 23 2006 @ 02:43 PM
link   
Wow...cool dreams! Thanks for sharing them..

I have many thoughts - but so complex...I can refer you to a few posts I've made today that might give you a picture of what I'm seeing (in my mind from your visions, LOL)

About the fields of white and green:
www.belowtopsecret.com...

And about the beautiful autumn tree:

See what you can glean out of that and then let's discuss!

posted on Oct, 23 2006 @ 10:57 PM
link   
Yeah the one post had a lot about salt, the other mentioned a green horse? Is that what you mean?

I probably can't do justice to the beauty of the green grass, but I will tell you it was the most beautiful green healthy grass I have ever seen. The white sparkling blades of grass mixed in the field of green grass was also amazing, shiny, and sparkling just like diamonds when the sun hits them. Very illuminating.

I don't understand what you feel based on those other threads, please let me know. I don't believe the white grass was salt. Salt kills grass. They, the green & white grass seemed both equally special to me in the vision.

**edit spelling error

[edit on 10/23/2006 by jensouth31]

posted on Oct, 24 2006 @ 09:14 AM
link   
I think it means exactily what you felt it ment. Hope, reassurance, peace......I dont know that any of those can totaly pin down the feeling of what you saw. I dont even know if there is a word for it. What I do know is that when you are given visions, so that you can have better understanding, they will use what ever it takes so that YOU understand it. It seems to me that what you saw could very well be interperated the way you stated. What "understanding" did you come away with in your dream? That is what is important.

posted on Oct, 25 2006 @ 12:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by jensouth31
Yeah the one post had a lot about salt, the other mentioned a green horse? Is that what you mean?

You know, I should apologize - I was short on time and sometimes my mind gets me so wrapped up that I forget we are not mind readers of each other. I'm sorry. I'll start over, since I have more time today.

I probably can't do justice to the beauty of the green grass, but I will tell you it was the most beautiful green healthy grass I have ever seen. The white sparkling blades of grass mixed in the field of green grass was also amazing, shiny, and sparkling just like diamonds when the sun hits them. Very illuminating.

I don't believe the white grass was salt. Salt kills grass. They, the green & white grass seemed both equally special to me in the vision.

Right - especially without water! Salt would just burn it. But, in the bible, there is a passage about Elisha putting salt into a town well that had bitter waters - the salt purified the water and made it sweet.

I think, symbolically, salt is a purifier - and I have a rather nebulous understanding that what is 'ether' on the spiritual plane is 'salt' on the physical plane. The 'fifth element,' so to speak.

White is ALWAYS purity, though - whether it is represented by a white horse, hair 'white as snow,' clean white linen (of an ephod), and even salt.

The green grass is the beautiful new life - the new growth seeded by the plants that died....(biblical metaphor).

What I picture is that the green grass is the new life and the beautiful white grass is the lives of the perfected saints (whom, because of their initial rebellion, required rescue by God - and because of their rescue, so much more life was gained!).

Let me know if that made more sense!

[edit on 10/25/2006 by queenannie38]

posted on Oct, 25 2006 @ 09:13 PM
link   
Yes, that made a huge difference So they white blades are the saints....that was one of my first thoughts... the other was 144,000. So far, I think most of the visions I've had have been learning tools (for me personally) from God. There is another vision I had, not yet posted, that may be prophetic, only time will tell on that one. It's the mushroom cloud vision, only mentioned in another person's thread.

Thanks, Jen

posted on Nov, 28 2006 @ 06:45 PM
link   
HelooOOo.....WHOA!

Feels like ive just walked into the ladies room...

*blushes, quietly leaves*

have fun!

new topics

top topics

join