It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel UFO

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 16 2006 @ 10:09 PM
link   
My Search

I searched for info on this as soon as I saw it. I may be late to the party (I usually am), but this really intrigued me and it was brand-spanking new to me too.

So please be patient with me (and forgive me) if you have already all spent days and weeks, if not months, debunking and re-debunking this video.

Can someone please tell me what they may know or not know about this video?

Are there any higher rez images/stills/footage? There hasn't been a new UFO video to catch my attention like this in a very long time and I came here (where the experts are) to try and help me to understand it.

UFO footage

posted on Oct, 16 2006 @ 10:22 PM
link   
I can tell you one thing...if its as large as they are saying it means it definately isnt man made. Think the largest craft man has managed to get off the ground was the Hindenberg and from what they are saying this thing is 7+ times the size of the Hindenberg.

[edit on 16-10-2006 by magnito_student]

posted on Oct, 16 2006 @ 11:10 PM
link   
It does seem really big, although I can't really reference anything aside from the commentary and the statement that the 'illuminated part' is only a fraction of the whole thing.

posted on Oct, 16 2006 @ 11:24 PM
link   
I can't hear what's being said because I'm not on my home com, but after watching this video several times it seems obvious to me that it is a window of a house or sliding glass door that is being filmed.

posted on Oct, 16 2006 @ 11:29 PM
link   
I think I saw this before. If not, it was something similar.

Troy

posted on Oct, 16 2006 @ 11:49 PM
link   
Looks kinda like the image on this ATS thread

The Strangest UFO Pics TAken Today

posted on Oct, 17 2006 @ 12:12 AM
link   
Well if that really is a huge solid object just floating there then I am pretty amazed. What could that thing be? Is it an illusion within the atmosphere? There might be an Earthly explanation, but I can't think of one lol. Looks to me like some kind of huge mothership or something.

posted on Oct, 17 2006 @ 05:08 PM
link   
Really?

I tried to watch it with that in mind, but couldn't make that out. If you could expand on why it jumped out at you enough to make it obvious, I'd like to here it.

Apperantly, since you missed the audio, this was witnessed by scores of people. But I wasn't there to verify that, it's just what the video says.

posted on Oct, 19 2006 @ 07:52 PM
link   
I saw this program on TV awhile back. I wondered if it would end up on here. This one is interesting to me becasue the shape and all doesnt fit into the "typical" sighting report. Dont know what to make of it, widh i had seen it though!

posted on Oct, 19 2006 @ 08:38 PM
link   
airbase nearby and no airplanes to check it out after 3 nights of being there? seems like there would have been airplanes sent to investigate.

posted on Oct, 19 2006 @ 09:55 PM
link   
Hmm interesting video

it's hard to really know the size of this thing, since there's no background/other objects in the video to compare it to. Also, we don't really know how high or low this thing is in the air. They should've filmed a bit of the surrounding for comparison.

posted on Oct, 19 2006 @ 10:42 PM
link   
thats quite a pic, i wonder why , tho they are here. they have not attacked, so what is the purpose. maybe the aliens are just us advanced and have moved on away from the earth and they only come to observe and maybe some of them do exsperiments on us. we do exsperiments on animals and things so maybe they need to learn more too, diseases ect also.

posted on Oct, 19 2006 @ 10:57 PM
link   
Woah, wasn't this shown on Fox many many years ago? I remember this UFO/alien special premiering after a ghost special. Thats Jonathan Frakes! I remember this!

This one UFO always intrigued me as it didn't seem very alien-like...the whole video confused me because I couldn't tell from what angle the UFO was being viewed from...or what part of the craft was being seen. How do they know thats not the only part of the craft? Why is only one part of it illuminated?

[edit on 10/19/2006 by Kacen]

posted on Oct, 19 2006 @ 11:02 PM
link   
Very interesting...it looks like a giant number 4 at the beginning...I think it is one of the best ufo's captured on film

posted on Oct, 19 2006 @ 11:12 PM
link   
Not sure if this helps, but about half way down this report there is a refernce to this your film and describes an argument over money that the some Kibbutz neighbors were expecting for the footage. The money-motive lent the author to conclude there may be a hoax involved.

Part of Kibbutz story?

new topics

top topics

join