It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US detects activity at North Korea test site -media

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 16 2006 @ 08:58 PM
link   
link

WASHINGTON (Reuters) - U.S. spy satellites have detected suspicious vehicle and people activity near the site of North Korea's nuclear test that may signal preparations for another test, U.S. television networks reported on Monday.

posted on Oct, 16 2006 @ 09:42 PM
link   
This is really looking bad. And anti-American sentiment is increasing in S Korea b/c of the sanctions.

posted on Oct, 16 2006 @ 10:10 PM
link   
This is not unexpected. Both Japan and South Korea expects North Korea to test again. The first one did not go as planned, so you try again.

Originally posted by thistle
This is really looking bad. And anti-American sentiment is increasing in S Korea b/c of the sanctions.

Can you prove this. As far as I know, South Korea wants action against North Korea.

posted on Oct, 16 2006 @ 10:10 PM
link   
All joking aside, i do believe we are

done for now.

posted on Oct, 16 2006 @ 10:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe

All joking aside, i do believe we are

done for now.

How are we done for? North Korea still does not have a delivery system. They will have to fly it to their target. Moreover, at this stage, their bomb is too crude to deployment. Plus, North Korea is smarter than to nuke someone when the US can easily destroy the country with as little as 10 nukes in a matter of minutes. North Korea's nukes are nothing more than a deterrent.

new topics

top topics

join