posted on Oct, 16 2006 @ 09:52 PM
1) They can, but must uncloak to use certain technologies that they've undoubtably come here to use, to learn.
2) In short, bio-material. We humans have body parts to offer them, organs, blood, hemoglobin, genetics, emotions, reproduction capabilities. Our
planet has water, all the minerals, all sorts of species of plant and animals. Life is extremely rare, and habitable planets are rarer. If we could
explore the universe, don't you think we'd check out all the Earthlike planets for life, to see what they have out of curiosity?
3) See answer #1. Also, we are a violent, primitive, warring race that would fear and attack them.
4) Possible inability to communicate with us properly on a complex enough level to help. Also see answer #3.
5) It is speculated that the aliens that abduct humans need them for reproduction because their alien race is having problems reproducing. ie; a dying
race. Also, to make labor slaves .. to clone abductees and use them for harvesting of organic material back home, or to use as workers/army.
It's all logical really. I mean, if they really did exist, this would be logical I should say.. because we don't have smoking
[edit on 10/16/2006 by runetang]