It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2nd Warning from taliban for muslims to leave america

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 16 2006 @ 05:54 PM
link   
A second warning has been reported supposidly from high taliban officials telling muslims to leave the US ahead of the american punishment before the end of ramadan.

ramadan ends in 6 days

I dont like using WND as a link
www.worldnetdaily.com...

***The head of the Islamabad-based al-Quds Center reported receiving an audio message from Mullah Masoom Afghani urging U.S. Muslims to get out of the country "because Allah's punishment would fall on America in the month of Ramadan." ***

But im still looking for another report.

Thought it was something that deserved immediate posting because unlike most other 'threats' and warnings...

this one only has 6 more days to play out.

[edit on 16-10-2006 by Agit8dChop]

posted on Oct, 16 2006 @ 06:02 PM
link   
Exactly how many warning do they give? I dont forsee anything happening here "terroist" related.Now on the other hand,if such events do happen,you just gotta look too who benfits the most.Afterall the elections are coming very soon.

posted on Oct, 16 2006 @ 06:10 PM
link   
Well, the public are growing very uneasy as to the TRUTH behind sept11...
support for GW is plummeting..
Iran are continuing UNABADED with there plans,
It appears syria is funneling arms and pro factions into Lebanon...

How much longer are we going to allow the enemies to build up and prepare before the strike is given?

And your right, elections are coming up.
Wouldnt do much for Bush's expectations of winning because of security though.
But if such an attack happened.. would the elections even take place?
I mean.. im sure the government would push the theme that they are pretty attractive targets for suicide bombers..

posted on Oct, 16 2006 @ 06:17 PM
link   
I don't like the source, though I would not be surprised if they really did issue another warning..

I looked around CNN and FOX and could not find a link. This is the second or third warning isnt it.. of course the last one was the final one..?

posted on Oct, 16 2006 @ 06:20 PM
link   
This is just like another empty rumor like "Ahmadinejad will light up the night sky" in so many days. The fact is, the Taliban have been attacking civilians during Ramdan, with no remorse. If they really had anything up their sleeves, they would have done it, instead of acting like they give a care about Muslims during Ramdan.

posted on Oct, 16 2006 @ 06:26 PM
link   
i AGREE, the continuing flow of threats and so forth, makes this out to be the boy who's crying wolf..

but its not often then use specifics..
IE End of RAMADAN.

in 7 days, if nothing happens, granted.. its just another slice of respect for this organisation out the window...

Maybe it is fear mongering..

I wonder how many muslims in the US feel differently.. be interesting if you could see how many have taken one way flights out of the US recently.

Im not saying I beleive it, nor disbelieve it.
But being its 6days..I think its understandable to feel a bit uneasy over the next week.

posted on Oct, 16 2006 @ 07:30 PM
link   
Today was the most holy day of Ramadan, 7 days before the end. I forget why but someone on another board suggested that today may be the day to attack. All I know is I'm prepped and waiting, those jerks will do something at some point.

My ten year old leaves on a school camping trip on Wed for two nights. I am uneasy about letting her go and yet what do I say to the teacher? "Hey, Mr Smith, I am a prepper and I believe that some Muslim extremists are goning to attack us in the next five days. I don't think my daughter should participate in this trip with every other fifth grader because I'd like to keep her locked up in my basement fallout shelter for the next week." or "hey while you're camping, if you see a big flash in the sky over New York in the next couple of days would you mind throwing this lead apron over my kid?" It's hard to lead a normal life and feel like you are protecting your family! I hate that I have sucuumbed to this terrorist horse manure but I have to protect my kids! She's going on the trip but I'll worry till she's home.

Being a good balanced Mom at this time is hard.

posted on Oct, 16 2006 @ 07:44 PM
link   
Isn't the warning to their fellows contradicting their own edicts? What about the 17 virgins waiting for them in hell (or wherever)? If they high-tail it outta here, won't that make them 1. hypocrites, and 2. prevent them from attaining their goal? It's just more BS scare-fodder from spineless diaper-heads. This is like the 300th "warning" this year already. *snore*yawn*.

Sure, be prepared - because eventually they'll make another attempt. That's only prudent. But don't cancel any camping trips, cower in fear in your basement, or any such thing, - that's really what they are trying to get us to do with these ridiculous 'warnings'. Instead, arm your self, stock up some emergency supplies, stay informed, but otherwise go about your normal happy lives.

On the other hand - maybe if all the muslims 'heed the warning' and leave that won't be so bad after all!

posted on Oct, 16 2006 @ 07:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Outrageo
On the other hand - maybe if all the muslims 'heed the warning' and leave that won't be so bad after all!

Thast not kewl.

Tuesday does happen to be the day they enjoy the most in my opinion.
And like I said... 6 days isnt much of a time frame for a threat to happen..

I mean.. its still in everyones minds after 6 days... so theres more chance of people losing MORE repsect.. being after 6 days its fresh in there mind this ' threat ' and it didnt happen.

posted on Oct, 16 2006 @ 09:45 PM
link   
I hope no one actually believes their threats. First they ask everyone in America to convert, then they ask every Muslim to leave. It doesn't take a scientist to figure out they're making empty threats and promises. If they really cared so much for Muslims, they wouldn't try to kill us in the Afghanistan.

[edit on 16-10-2006 by DJMessiah]

posted on Oct, 17 2006 @ 04:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by DJMessiah
I hope no one actually believes their threats. First they ask everyone in America to convert, then they ask every Muslim to leave. It doesn't take a scientist to figure out they're making empty threats and promises. If they really cared so much for Muslims, they wouldn't try to kill us in the Afghanistan.

[edit on 16-10-2006 by DJMessiah]

Not saying the threats are real, but, it is part of Islamic teachings before a major attack to offer your enemies to convert first.

I read on a website the other day that the most likely day is the last Friday of Ramadan, cant remeber why though!!!! - Lets hope its all a lot of hot air.

BTW If they really cared so much for Muslims they might want to take a look at Darfur.........

posted on Oct, 17 2006 @ 05:10 AM
link   
I don't know what the rest of you guys believe in. But for me I think life as we know it will change. Not for the good either. I give it six years or less. Not much time left to enjoy.

posted on Oct, 17 2006 @ 07:25 AM
link   
Hmmmm...I am pretty sure muslims are NOT supposed to fight during Ramadan. I think that's what the Taliban said when USA started at Afghanistan: "Wait a week or two, Ramadan is going on!". But then, hey...I would not be surprised that the Taliban don't care the slightest about this now that their positions are reversed.

[edit on 17-10-2006 by babloyi]

posted on Oct, 17 2006 @ 08:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Agit8dChop

How much longer are we going to allow the enemies to build up and prepare before the strike is given?

I mean.. im sure the government would push the theme that they are pretty attractive targets for suicide bombers..

This the second time in one of your post that you think Bush is running for President in this election, he's not.

posted on Oct, 17 2006 @ 09:28 AM
link   
I have a question:

Wouldn't the hard core religious nuts percieve the Muslims in the US pretty much as traitors? Then why would they warn them to get out? Just doesn't make sense to me...but radical religious people don't make sense to me either....that includes Christian, Jewish, Pagan and Muslim among others.

posted on Oct, 17 2006 @ 02:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Griff
Wouldn't the hard core religious nuts percieve the Muslims in the US pretty much as traitors? Then why would they warn them to get out?

That's one of the reasons why I view this as an empty threat. It's merely out there as their propoganda to show the US that they're still a menace. The Taliban claim to be a "Muslim" organization, but they kill their own Muslim brothers and sisters in Afghanistan. They're more a political movement rather than religious, which is why they view real Muslims as a threat to their beliefs.

posted on Oct, 17 2006 @ 03:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by steve99

Originally posted by Agit8dChop

This the second time in one of your post that you think Bush is running for President in this election, he's not.

I understand where your coming from, and forgive me rushed english,
but I am fully aware its the congress elections that are coming up.
I just feel should the republicans hold on, it simply means bush retains his power.

new topics

top topics

join