It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2 Money Forums-Yes or No??One on ATS & BTS

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 16 2006 @ 04:18 PM
link   
Here goes nothing,I am requesting for 2 Money Forums on BTS and ATS:

A money forum on BTS and inside the forum we can put threads for each kind of currency in this world(dollar,euro,yen,pesos,gold,silver,etc....)

A money conspiracy forum on ATS,with threads similar to the above statement^^^

I bet it will be popular,since we humans have dealt with money for a VERY long time.There will always be some kind of issues with money,conspiracy or not.

But if this doesn't work,then I'll post some links about money so others can see it(including myself).

PS.I'm doing this because my ignorance of money is too HUGE.(what a shame)

[edit on 16-10-2006 by tormentor]

[edit on 16-10-2006 by tormentor]

posted on Oct, 16 2006 @ 04:36 PM
link   
The question of new forums is one that is raised quite often. Honestly, I feel the forums that exist on ATS today are quite sufficient. I have never come across a thread that I could not place quickly. Everything seems to be covered off in my opinion.

Lets say this idea did take off and had support, I do not think we would need one on BTS & ATS. One forum would be suffice.

The Automotive Forum is working its tail off to find a home on ATS, so it should be clear from the start the effort that is required to create a new forum on ATS.

A new forum would need some serious interest, the creation of the Middle-East Conflict Forum was well timed. Could North Korea be in our future?

I honestly don't feel this topic would require a full forum on ATS.

[edit on 16-10-2006 by chissler]

posted on Oct, 16 2006 @ 05:03 PM
link   
Please add any suggestions for new forums to this existing thread:

ATS, BTS, What would you like to see in the future?

Thread Closed.

join