It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mission1017 (another one)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 16 2006 @ 04:12 PM
link   
So what do you guys think is gonna happen tomorrow?

I think I'm gonna be still fighting with a certified test center program that I'm struggling with on the job here. Other people believe that for a 17 hour period, our thoughts will be a million times more powerful than normal.

mission1017.googlepages.com...

Their mentioning times, but no timezones as far as I understand. Which gives me more reason for it to be nonsense.

[edit on 16-10-2006 by TheBandit795]

posted on Oct, 16 2006 @ 04:13 PM
link   
I think it's one of those New Agey craziness they often announce, but never comes true.

groups.google.com...

[edit on 16-10-2006 by TheBandit795]

posted on Oct, 17 2006 @ 11:50 AM
link   
i tell you one thing tho

there is no way you can prove or disprove this event.
There is so much to god, spirit, earth, universe and how they work that we right now can not comprehend. We have no clue.

And by sending out your thoughts/wishes today doesnt mean they will fullfill tomorrow.

If your really want something... that thought needs to be in your thoughts and prayers 24/7. Dont just go down the list and ask for this and that. You have to want it to happen with your heart/soul.

Picture yourself happy with no troubles and burdens. Be free.

posted on Oct, 17 2006 @ 11:53 AM
link   
Damn straight man...

Personally I just see this as a ploy to get people practise more on putting their attentions strictly to things they like/desire and so letting the Law of Attraction work.

The whole scenario is just a hoax in order for people to act that way.

posted on Oct, 17 2006 @ 01:09 PM
link   
so based on your statment i then can make the assumption that the church is using Jesus as the ploy to attract and make all people believe in him as God.

Hmmmmm

posted on Oct, 17 2006 @ 01:12 PM
link   
My statement applies only to this claim made here in the links I posted...

posted on Oct, 17 2006 @ 01:15 PM
link   
This is what i am trying to say.

We dont know whats truth and what a lie, whats fiction and whats fact.
The mysteries of the universe are not in our grasp right now. Its impossible for us to know the true possibilities the universe is hiding. Maybe one day we shall know and that is what i wish for.

posted on Oct, 17 2006 @ 01:19 PM
link   
What I'm talking about is that what they're claiming is easily refutable.

They're just giving a time. They're saying 10.17am.... They're not saying 10.17am GMT, or 10.17am Est. Or anything like that. So what they're saying is that it's gonna start at those times for everyone, and it doesn't matter where we live. Which means it's gonna start over 23 times (including the timezones with 30 mins difference), the peak is going to hit over 23 times, and it's gonna end 23 times.

Does that make sense? I don't think so.

posted on Oct, 17 2006 @ 01:24 PM
link   
Anyway.... I'm gonna close this thread because of the other, older existing one on this subject.

Your thoughs will create reality OCT 17/06

We can further the discussion there...

[edit on 17-10-2006 by TheBandit795]

posted on Oct, 17 2006 @ 01:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheBandit795
What I'm talking about is that what they're claiming is easily refutable.

They're just giving a time. They're saying 10.17am.... They're not saying 10.17am GMT, or 10.17am Est. Or anything like that. So what they're saying is that it's gonna start at those times for everyone, and it doesn't matter where we live. Which means it's gonna start over 23 times (including the timezones with 30 mins difference), the peak is going to hit over 23 times, and it's gonna end 23 times.

Does that make sense? I don't think so.

Why should different time zones be an obsticle for the universe/god. If god/universe can keep count of the # of hairs on your head with no problems why should he have troubles with timezones.

Time zones only apply to us in this 3rd dimensional world. You and I dont know what time God/Universe goes by. For all we know our day could be 1 min in their time. Am i making any sense.

top topics

join