It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another Slipknot question

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 16 2006 @ 02:58 PM
link   
Where can I find their first CD, Mate. Feed. Kill. Repeat. ? I can find the CD Slipknot on the net, but not this one. And it has to be new.

posted on Oct, 16 2006 @ 03:17 PM
link   
I hate SlipKnot, but eBay is your best bet. Or a CD shop, they sometimes sell CD's.

posted on Oct, 24 2006 @ 07:03 PM
link   
MFKR was considered a demo, and not many copies were made. But yeah, your best bet is probably eBay, though you should be careful. There are FAR more fakes on there than there are real copies

posted on Oct, 24 2006 @ 08:40 PM
link   
Best way I know of is to look for the individual songs.. limewire, or torrents. (isohunt has a slipknot collection that has MFKR...)

Otherwise, search the second-time around cd shops -- found some goodies that way.

Can go ebay, but you're more likely to get a burned copy. (Not that it'd matter to me, personally.. but to each their own.)

posted on Oct, 30 2006 @ 11:07 AM
link   
I guess I would get the digital album if I can find all of the songs legally. Can you find them on iTunes?

posted on Oct, 30 2006 @ 11:33 PM
link   
It isn't a really good album. The singer is rotten and the guitars sound too 'fat'.

Mind you, there ARE some interesting sound-scapes on there worth a listen....

posted on Oct, 31 2006 @ 11:15 AM
link   
I will keep that in mind. But I have to have every song, regardless on quality, I have just been addicted to slipknot music for quite some time.

posted on Oct, 31 2006 @ 06:08 PM
link   
I'm with Half Man Half Biscuit where Slipknot are concerned - listen to their song Vatican Broadside and you'll see what I mean

top topics

join