It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Quebec Strange Triangle Sighting

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 16 2006 @ 02:19 PM
link   
www.hbccufo.org...

Just found this clip - a news broadcast all in French. Very interesting footage captured on a phone camera. Please check it out sometime, I am sure you will get very excited.

posted on Oct, 16 2006 @ 02:47 PM
link   
The video from the phone is of such poor quality that it could be anything. A normal plane is my guess.

posted on Oct, 16 2006 @ 03:04 PM
link   
with some further reading it says that the lights in the sky were explained.....here is a link that explains it............. www.hbccufo.org...

posted on Oct, 16 2006 @ 03:07 PM
link   
I don`t know sensfan,the arrangement of lights is not consistant with a normal plane.
But i agree,its unfortunate the quality is not better so that we may be able to judge the movement and speed of the object.
I still want to believe,(Stamping foot wildly)
Nice Avatar,Btw sensfan.Is that you?Wow.

posted on Oct, 16 2006 @ 03:10 PM
link   
It probably was a plane, look up at the night sky, you'll spot tons of 'triangles' that turn out to be planes when you get a better viewing angle on them.

In that 'video' though, that could be anything, lamposts, car headlights, freakin' goldfish for all I know.

posted on Oct, 16 2006 @ 03:39 PM
link   
no looks like the triangle to me.

posted on Oct, 16 2006 @ 05:02 PM
link   
THAI LANTERNS.....read the link i gave above...its states clearly that they were thai laterns

posted on Oct, 16 2006 @ 06:54 PM
link   
I live in St-Hilaire about 15-20 minutes from their and I did not see anything strange that night. I was out with some friends all night (outside), and where I live we have a almost perfect view of Boucherville. I am guessing it was not high, or the it is a fake, or I would've seen it.

-Jimmy-

posted on Oct, 17 2006 @ 10:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Skeptik1st
THAI LANTERNS.....read the link i gave above...its states clearly that they were thai laterns

hahahah thai lanterns. hilarious. The CIA is running out of cover stories!!

Thai lanterns.. lol.. I can't stop.

Most people have completely stopped thinking for themselves. How sad.

posted on Oct, 17 2006 @ 11:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by La Balance

Originally posted by Skeptik1st

hahahah thai lanterns. hilarious. The CIA is running out of cover stories!!

Thai lanterns.. lol.. I can't stop.

Most people have completely stopped thinking for themselves. How sad.

how funny it is that every single blinking light in the sky that doesnt immediatley fit your description of a plane be called Extra Terrestrial....Thats what gets me is everyone is soooooooooooooooooooo damn eager to just say oh yea thats a UFO....it does help to think logically first....the cia is running out of cover stories lol good one dude

top topics

join