It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Proof Positive of Alien Comms

page: 64
<< 61  62  63    65  66  67 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 22 2006 @ 10:28 PM
link   
Probed it does work, indeed. I know that to be true. I am not mentally ill, as Hank didn't and at the same time did imply. In fact people come to me for advice all the time when they are struggling from emotional issues, etc. They know I am a stable person with experience.

I ofcourse understand where Hank is comeing from. I'd feel the same way. But unlike him I'd try something before dismissing it. He doesn't even try...He speaks of Truth, yet you cannot know Truth without experiencing it yourself. All else is simply second hand.

posted on Nov, 23 2006 @ 12:41 AM
link   
The Truth of a bullet to the head is grave injury often time resulting in death..

Does anyone question that? If not, how many of you have placed a gun to your temple and pulled the trigger? A bit extreme, I know, but second hand knowledge of universal truths does not delute their importance.

posted on Nov, 23 2006 @ 12:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by klawsraught
hank, if none of that can be considered proof, than i dont think YOU will find proof on THIS thread, and if that is the case, than please! please please! stop demanding proof, apparently proof has more than one meaning, 3/4th of this thread is OFF TOPIC.. i shouldnt even post this, because i wont get results, you will of course come up with some new arguement, or perhaps the same old boring one. either way... its not going to change what has happened, and if changes what will happen, do you think that will be a positive change?

Are you saying that something in this thread can be pointed at as 100% error proof fact with no way of being wrong in any way? Because if you can, I would like to see it.

posted on Nov, 23 2006 @ 12:52 AM
link   
That is indeed a good example but it does not apply here.

posted on Nov, 23 2006 @ 12:53 AM
link   
ahh, i figured that would be your approach.. this will be my last post to in this thread, i hope that in the future.. you can try to find the truth.. instead of what isnt, and i certainly imply that this is or is not true.. but.. proof is in the eye of perciever my good sir.. i dont think all of ats saying this was true would be good enough for you. why not devote yourself to something you deem to be true! what good can come from trying to dismantle the truth of others? if it is false, we will realize it on our OWN accord, i hope you realize this.. Peace be with you.

posted on Nov, 23 2006 @ 01:33 AM
link   
There's an old saying we lawyers like to employ that Hank might consider:

Evidence of absence is not absence of evidence.

You wish to put your fingers into Christ's hands and side. But in order to do that you must partake of Christ. Let's see, I believe it was red, blue, green, yellow (or gold) + .

Best of luck old boy.

posted on Nov, 23 2006 @ 02:18 AM
link   
AA, or anyone that can help: i have a question for you, i have been trying this most nights for the past few weeks, since the thread was in its 15th page or so on. Any how the first few times i got the warm feeling, very odd concidering it was quite cold. But for some reason i am now having a lot of problems concentrating on the colours and getting a clear pic of them in my head. Is there any thing i can do to help this?
I also would like to know what times i should be doing this, people have been saying 10 at night, in the middle of the night stuff like that. but im sure that the times are different for me as i live in Australia not the US or Europe, anyone have any ideas on what times would be good? And one more thing i keep falling a sleep, any way of preventing this?

XL5

posted on Nov, 23 2006 @ 02:22 AM
link   
Probed, if JaguarMike got alien tech that works, he should post the details of it and how to make it. I for one have never gotten anywhere asking for info on tech thats "impossible". It would be considered proof for me because I can test it...either it works, does something unexplainable or it doesn't, no grey area.

Although I have the natural ablility to clear my mind, nothing happens and I can't fill my head with colours unless they are in the "minds eye" and not in the "mind" if you know what I mean. I've feel as though this whole thing has to do with 2012 though and that it may be possible. It would be cool if I could trick my mind into seeing aliens, because I'd try it with hot women after that lol.

posted on Nov, 23 2006 @ 03:51 AM
link   
I tried to do this again last night, although I was scared, due to the last experience.

After a bit of advice from Probed, I sat and tried to calm and still my mind. That's not easy for me, but I kept trying to think of nothing.

Hank

All I kept seeing was your avatar!!?? I just couldn't get it out of my head, no matter how hard I tried to ignore it. So, I thought, well I'll just concentrate on this avatar and see if anything happens....... as soon as I mentally decided to do this, I saw what appeared to be an LCD pc monitor, and I could only see the top right hand quarter of it. I could see something round towards the top right, I don't know if it was a circle, a 0 or a ball???

As soon as I saw that, the avatar was gone and I just couldn't concentrate any more.

Now, I know your stance on this thread, but could you just let me know if this means anything at all to you, my friend

many thanks

posted on Nov, 23 2006 @ 04:07 AM
link   
AA. . I have had some VERY interesting experiences over the past three days. I was told to ask you "exactly why are you doing this?" Why was I asked, I dont know. . but it came to me two nights ago and I'm just passing it along. So, what do YOU have to gain from taking 60+ pages of crap from people? What is your goal here? Why do you fight so much to get people to believe you? Why dont you just write a book about your experiences instead of posting on an message board? I am a believer, as you know. I have come a long way, but. . . . .Im scared of what the nights will bring after the past two.

I think im going to take a break from ATS. . .seriously. I beg all of you who are trying this to please re-think what you are getting into. I started out a skeptic, and now beings are telling me to ask "the deceiver"--who I can only think of as being AA--as to what his motives are. What is going on???

I am totally serious here. I know it sounds crazy, but please AA. . . . why are you doing this?

posted on Nov, 23 2006 @ 06:50 AM
link   
Was out to dinner with the family and had a couple glasses of wine…. Oh my head

Everything in existence is made of very specific harmonic frequencies or Vibrational Level, now 3rd dimensional human has the ability to change their VL but only one direction and that it straight up.

ET has the ability to change their VL levels because they are multidimensional beings and can exists in all the dimensions and they can do this at will because they are the masters of life force energy manipulation.

Humans in the dense physical form the we have can’t accomplish this because of our physical bodies limitations, so we were given light bodies, we can move our consciousness anywhere and everywhere via our light bodies once we have reached a high enough VL level.

A carrier is a 3rd dimensional being that carriers a harmonic frequency that will jump shift between realities. Prote has the ability that he/she was born with that enables them to not only move consciousness anywhere and everywhere but they can move between realities with the physical body. It’s a very specific genetic sequencing that resides in the “junk” DNA strains and will become active once the carrier is awoken to he\she’s full potential.

Prote the reason the exercise is lifeless to you is because the combination of colors are a sequence of energy signatures that matches your own thus not allowing you to converge with ET. Once you make contact with ET you will know what you job is and you will be given full access as a carrier.

Do remedy this do the change the color sequence…. Invert the color sequence and the energy patterns will shift, you will then be able to make contact with ET.

AA

posted on Nov, 23 2006 @ 09:23 AM
link   
Alas, it's Thursday morning, Nov. 23, 10:05am EST.

I'll admit that I had a lot of trouble sitting that last two nights. I basically get one chance to sit at about 6pm for an hour and 10pm for the same before I'm too tired to stay awake.

Tues. and last night, after receiving AA's message I went straight home from work and sat. Bear in mind, I live with family in a small house. They constantly have two TVs on loud, and are always stomping around and talking loudly. Nothing I can do about that.

Anyway, I did my best to sit both nights. Tues. night I was pretty apprehensive and I know this kept me from really sitting. But I tried.

Last night someone actually walked in on me (*shriek* horror of horrors...kidding) and I had to start over. Had a big dinner with girlfriend's family and came home last night to sit - no go. I was tired quickly and not sensing an impending contact, and tired from having trouble not going to sleep on Tuesday I had to get sleep.

So that was my 48 hours. I have a loud family and had more than a little difficulty focusing. After everyone's in bed, I have a short amount of time before I just fall asleep.

However, I think I gave it the ol' college try. I asked vehemently for contact the two times I meditated Tues and yesterday, and sat for at least 30 min. both times. I think that was sufficient - especially since there was apparently going to be some effort from the "other side" hint, hint...

Other than having a terrific night's sleep last night, I can't report much. This morning I woke up and sat again for about an hour and although I'm very calm - "He didn't call !" *sobbing* *eating ice cream from the container*

I was going to say that I would continue this technique and continue requesting contact, except Im' very curious about amongus' post.

I would submit that it's possible amongus' contact or informant, if you can humor me a moment, could be deceiving him and might be playing against AA who has sincere intentions (or at the very least has good and harmless contacts), OR amongus' contacts are sincere and AA is urging contact with someone we may not want to hook up with...

Along these lines, I would be curious as to AA's response to amongus' post.

Also, I wanted to ask AA why I hadn't received contact. I was primed and ready for a shout out. Admittedly, my surroundings weren't too conducive to reaching a place of calm (Lethal Weapon 4 playing at high decibels), but I think I put in ample time.

This doesn't mean that something couldn't happen tonight, or the next night, but just curious.

Enjoy your show. I'll hang up and listen...

[edit on 23-11-2006 by OnTheDeck]

posted on Nov, 23 2006 @ 09:39 AM
link   
Amougus,

AA. . I have had some VERY interesting experiences over the past three days. I was told to ask you "exactly why are you doing this?" Why was I asked, I dont know. . but it came to me two nights ago and I'm just passing it along. So, what do YOU have to gain from taking 60+ pages of crap from people? What is your goal here? Why do you fight so much to get people to believe you? Why dont you just write a book about your experiences instead of posting on an message board? I am a believer, as you know. I have come a long way, but. . . . .Im scared of what the nights will bring after the past two.

I think im going to take a break from ATS. . .seriously. I beg all of you who are trying this to please re-think what you are getting into. I started out a skeptic, and now beings are telling me to ask "the deceiver"--who I can only think of as being AA--as to what his motives are. What is going on???

I am totally serious here. I know it sounds crazy, but please AA. . . . why are you doing this?

I am doing this so people can have contact with the grays, you are stuck in the worthless astral plane and have not and I repeat NOT has contact with the stream. The next time you go in take a brick of GOLD, yes conjure this up in your mind and smash the reality you are connecting with. Burst the brick through it and our the other side.

You did not follow my instructions I say to ask for the blue orb this is the only way to the stream and contact. I explained on at least one occasion that you never follow anything except the blue orb ever. If you do this is what happens.

You are being (distracted) with by disembodied beings form the worthless astral plain….

I endure the 60+ pages of crap from people because I know what people are experiencing and it is Alien Contact, I am as firm in my resolve today as the first day I started this thread…. No one or no thing will distract me from my job, in this reality or the next.

AA
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Removed Censor Circumvention with (distracted)
Please read
this rule on the subject, particularly;

Members attempting to bypass the censors with "Cu#se" style words or "Cvrse" style alternate spellings will receive a warning and ATS points deduction.

[edit on 23/11/06 by masqua]

posted on Nov, 23 2006 @ 09:43 AM
link   
OTD.

Also, I wanted to ask AA why I hadn't received contact.

Your contact happened at 4:13 AM EST this morning, told you it would not come in any form that you would imagine….

You where remove form 3rd dimensional reality for 1 year in linear time and programmed with somethine.

Look for the mark on your body….

AA

posted on Nov, 23 2006 @ 10:16 AM
link   
Ok, that's great. I'm here sitting my heart out and they come while I'm asleep...LOL

Well, I just did a full body check - the parts I could see - and didn't see anything new. Same scars, moles, uh, very cut and tanned, healthy physique...ahem...that's been there all my life... The parts I couldn't see I'm leaving, um, alone...

Actually, I have a full body mirror, and I used a smaller mirror so I could see myself...If you're "putting one over" on me old chap, you got me. Was that considered cyber? I was just looking(!)...ok, that's wrong...

AA, can you give me a "geographical location" of this anomalous mark I should be looking for?

Also, not that I'm fully discrediting you, but this happened while I was asleep. It would be easy to continue misleading someone in this manner; i.e., explaining that their contacts occurred while they weren't conscious of them. I could say, "You just had one, while we were talking there...". You're aware of this I'm sure...

So, along those lines, in addition to my geography question here are a couple more:

1) Do you know approximately what this mark would look like?
2) You said (below) - How is the 1 year thing significant to me? It's an interesting fact, but without any way to verify something like that, it's just interesting window dressing. I still think it's cool...

ou where remove form 3rd dimensional reality for 1 year in linear time...

3) You said (below) - Im assuming this programming is either for my ears only, or that you don't know, or you can't say and I will learn eventually. BUT if you could say, do you know why, or what it is?

...and programmed with somethine

More questions:
4) What does this contact mean for me?
5) Will I be contacted again in a way that I can recognize (i.e., I'm awake)?
6) Should I continue the meditating regimen?

Lastly I'd like to ask what significance there was to the contact last night/this morning. You said it was rare. I'm curious what this means....

It's a lot, but you said I could ask...Just looking for a little more info...

Thanks a lot!
The very stable, sane, and presently unscarred, Deck.

posted on Nov, 23 2006 @ 11:07 AM
link   
Well, thanks for answering me anyway. I can't say I fully understand what it means, it doesn't make me any less suspicious. I thank you for addressing it at least.

With regard to amongus's post, why is he being messed with exactly?

This meditation is not new, we have established that so millions of people would have done this over the centuries and they would have followed all kinds of stuff that's not a blue orb but it sounds like anything other than the blue orb is bad. I can't buy that at all.

posted on Nov, 23 2006 @ 11:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Alien Agenda
Prote the reason the exercise is lifeless to you is because the combination of colors are a sequence of energy signatures that matches your own thus not allowing you to converge with ET. Once you make contact with ET you will know what you job is and you will be given full access as a carrier.

Do remedy this do the change the color sequence…. Invert the color sequence and the energy patterns will shift, you will then be able to make contact with ET.

AA

Interesting. While I was doing the meditation last night I had the thought to start on the left side instead of the right.

Could you please show exactly what you mean by "invert the color sequence"?

For instance, is it...

Left Front - Red
Left Rear - Blue
Right Front - Green
Right Rear - Yellow

???

posted on Nov, 23 2006 @ 12:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Arm Of Geddon
Could you please show exactly what you mean by "invert the color sequence"?

For instance, is it...

Left Front - Red
Left Rear - Blue
Right Front - Green
Right Rear - Yellow

???

I guess it's just a straight replacement. Swap Red and Yellow. Swap Green and Blue.

Be careful though, if it's not right, you get the bad ones.

posted on Nov, 23 2006 @ 12:15 PM
link   
i am a regular abductee. and i can say now, you're in dangerous territory. u dont know what the greys are capable of. they are buttering us up for something big, u'd know if u had peices of youre neck and shoulder cut out twice a month. my advise, quit while your still ok... they only advantage of doing this is that you can gain knowledge of earths past. if anyone wants to know anything, just message me

stay safe!

posted on Nov, 23 2006 @ 02:35 PM
link   

.. you are stuck in the worthless astral plane ..

ah right.. if you say so...

and have not and I repeat NOT has contact with the stream.

and this you could not tell him/her 60 pages before?

You are being (distracted) with by disembodied beings form the worthless astral plain….

you know that astral plane is a term used for more than one spiritual plane at different lvl's with different enlightened beeings. How do you know that he/she was not on a hight plane and did not meet the enlightened beeings?

if true and amongus was not in the stream then how you know who amogous contacted!?
(I can't remember and too lazzy to read back 60 pages but werent amongous the one of 2 that became programmed through symbols on a screen? You (AA) explained then that it is a programming)

Your contact happened at 4:13 AM EST this morning, told you it would not come in any form that you would imagine….

You where remove form 3rd dimensional reality for 1 year in linear time and programmed with somethine.

Look for the mark on your body….

AA

And that way you walk out the failure of your 'physical contact' claim in the next 48h that had somewhat prooven you true if it happened and we were all waiting for.
If true or not we can of course not figure out (except OnTheDeck) that looks for scares and tries to find one and I am sure if you tell how small they are OnTheDeck will look more closely and somewhen finds a scare that was already there before but never recogniced before.
(who checks his or her body in detail all the time)

And more if it even were true and OnTheDeck was removed then tell me where OnTheDeck gave an agreement to become removed for a time and even physical harmed.
I didn't saw that. You?
And also it was all done without giveing OnTheDeck the memories. We are not 'subjects' AA!

So much to your 'they respect you'. No they don't! ..they had to ask before doing that. This is GREY behaviour.
And don't come with the higherself explanation I already heard that 'excuse'. It's BS.

It doesnt matter if you are a dishonest story teller or honest and all was happening as you told.
Your beeings and you have prooven to be the wrong one with this action. They are rules.

I am sure you don't get what I am talking about and I don't care. You and your grays had a fair chance.
When you and them are more enlightened they might come back.
This 2 post of you told me enough. It is not worth but even DANGER to contact AA's aliens because they manipulate you unasked.

(yeah yeah I don't understand, I know blah blah)

I request to CLOSE and DELETE this thread.

[edit on 23-11-2006 by g210b]

top topics

<< 61  62  63    65  66  67 >>

join