It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Proof Positive of Alien Comms

page: 63
<< 60  61  62    64  65  66 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 22 2006 @ 04:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by GovernmentPawn
Arm Of Geddon, You seem to be on the right track. Before contact with the Grays, I too had raised my energy through Astral Projection. Have you felt the warmth? I'd suggest doing the exercise as it seems to open the Crown Chakra as well.

When I do my other energy raising techniques I start sweating no matter how hot or cold the ambient temperature is in the room.

I just did the exercise again, inbetween my last posts here. I started to feel my etheric body slip. In other words, the magnetic bond between the matter and energy bodies was relieved somewhat. I haven't yet got to the "warmth" feeling just using this technique, however. But admittedly I've only done it a few times so far.

I remember someone mentioned ear ringing. Well, I have had a near constant ear ringing for well over a year now. I did notice last night that the tone and amplitude increased dramatically for a short duration during this meditation.

I have some tentative conclusions about all this given my past experience. This technique quite possibly could be used to contact the Grays. It's been suggested by AA that the Grays have somewhat hijacked this technique to utilize it as a bridge between our consciousness and theirs.

However, this technique is like many others I've tried. If you have the focus you can get all the sensations that this technique gives. So it's not the aliens that are producing these sensations. It is in fact the mind interacting with the universe that produces this stuff. I think that might be an important point for some.

All that said, I wouldn't mind talking to some aliens and if this is their pet project I'll give them the benefit of the doubt and keep trying. I told them I'll be nice.

What I would humbly ask of you, GovernmentPawn, is to provide a time-line list of one of your experiences that have gotten you to the point of contact.

For instance...

1. Got comfortable in my laz-y-boy
2. Started the meditation in question
3. Approximately 10 minutes and I seen the tunnel
4. About another 3 minutes and I seen the blue sphere
5. Almost instantly I seen a non-human figure that started speaking to me

I know you have given some of this previously. But it helps me to see a specific time-line that shows it all in sequence. Thank you in advance.

posted on Nov, 22 2006 @ 04:29 PM
link   
Thanks for your thoughtful reply, Hank.

I guess what matters is that SOMEONE is questioning it.

I think I might agree with you there.

I am starting to see where you're coming from - and I found the post with the smoking gun website. Naughty, naughty. I checked his OP and AA plagiarised the page directly without any attribution, He then in subsequent posts said "I gave you a technique..." Tut TUT.

I'm starting to doubt AA, frankly. There are other posters on this thread who, in terms of being in contact with aliens, are rather more convincing.

Which is not, of course, to say I'm convinced. In fact, I'm not sure that there's very much of anything at all that I am convinced of.

But as far as "proof" goes... my model of how this stuff works is that we're tapping into the infinite storehouse of knowledge, and fishing out your SS number, as someone here suggested, is akin to finding a given electron in a haystack, never mind a needle.

However, I would hypothesise that the information that some people are getting from the exercise, or from the "stream" if you must call it that, is to do with some sort of resonance phenomenon. It's not how you get the information that's the best for you as decreed by an omniscient and benevolent universe... your own resonance attracts data items from the infinite flux.

Bloody hell... I actually don't like articulating this stuff because even as I write it I think, that looks like a right load of old cobblers.

However, it is my best effort to characterise what I really think about all this, and it is actually rooted in a paradigm that I've hinted at in earlier posts but is slightly too complex to go into here.

So anyway, having attracted data items from the infinite flux (yeah babyyy) you then have to use your intellect and intuition to determine whether these data items are true/useful or false/unhelpful.

Prote.

I have to say I really enjoy your posts and would like to offer a perspective on why it doesn't seem to work for you. Unfortunately, this perspective will shed no light on AA's use of the word "carrier", so don't get your hopes up.

All I can say is that my t'ai chi teachers have told me that although t'ai chi and its associated meditative practices work for the majority of people, some people just never feel the sensations of chi flow and consequently never gain conscious control over their chi. There are some people who would say that, because that is the case, the whole endeavour is useless and based on self-deception. To which I say, then why are people I know personally capable of doing things that no-one else can, like moving their skull plates or individual vertebrae or breaking someone's wrist with their internal organs (when taking a punch to the stomach)?

Now, I know that this is not exactly the same thing as is discussed in this thread, and I also know that it's not an explanation, merely an observation. But some things work for some people and not others. People are various.

There's also an interesting book called The Field by Lynne McTaggart. In one chapter she describes the journey into scientific heresy of one researcher who inadvertently diluted a solution of a chemical he was testing way beyond its experimental level, and yet still noticed an effect. He ran into problems when one of his researchers said that this is what homeopathy was about... to cut a long story short, he noticed that one of his experimental assistants would render any of his massively diluted water samples useless simply by carrying it. Whenever she was involved with the experiments, they wouldn't work.

All I'm trying to say is that people are various, are different, one from another. Maybe if you keep trying, you'll have a breakthrough. Maybe patience and persistence will work. Maybe it won't. Maybe you're trying too hard, maybe you're not trying hard enough.

I can't believe I'm posting something so crass and unhelpful. What the hell. It's meant well, at least, please trust me on that.

[edit on 22-11-2006 by rich23]

posted on Nov, 22 2006 @ 04:43 PM
link   
At the risk of committing a 'one-line' post....that was an excellent post rich23.

posted on Nov, 22 2006 @ 04:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Prote
I U2U'ed him for an explanation but he didn't respond, yet managed to hang on the board for a while and get a few posts in so I assume I will be ignored and he doesn't like carriers, whatever they are.

Don't feel too bad. The only thing AA has acknowledged me on is my misspelling of "Gray". Everything else has been conveniently ignored. I don't trust AA at all. But I do have experience with multiple meditation techniques so that's basically why I'm participating.

posted on Nov, 22 2006 @ 04:54 PM
link   
rich23,

I was entertaining the possibility that his claims could be explained by the 'universal subconsious' concept. If the people meditating ARE experiencing more than simply the effects of meditation coupled with some sort of suggestions, it still isn't proven anything is coming from Aliens. However, if, like you have stated, the Aliens also have a spiritual side, like us, they might also tap into the same 'universal subconsious'. (Of course this is taking for granted that the universal subconsious is a product of our spirits and not our bodily brains, if it exists at all.)

So taking that into account, Meditation could reach a sort of 'information stream' that is also used by Aliens. Though, I am not so sure that creatures that would be advanced enough to be able to detect our presense in the 'stream' would really worry themselves with our presence.

Of course, I am just spitballing here, and none of what I say can be proven. So don't go think Saul has become Paul, not just yet anyway.

Oh, and in regards to your thoughts on Prote's question..

Your own self-analysis of your post made me thankful that I didn't go that route, however, your point was spot on to what I would have attempted.

posted on Nov, 22 2006 @ 04:54 PM
link   
@probed:
Thank you for your interesting dream analysis.

(and I wondered all the time what they wanted with my old and long overdoo to replace pillow!
)

Originally posted by MrPenny

Originally posted by Arm Of Geddon
AA sounds a lot like Sleeper did on his/her long thread. I know they are not the same people but my point is, is this what happens to people when they contact those little grey dudes? The dodging of questions. The subtle 'holier than thou' attitudes that are given instead of answers.

Thank you! I thought I was the only one wondering if regular contact with 'ET' turned people into dorks.

Dork is a hard word,
but the point is I know a lot more people on the net that claim/calimed to be in telepathic contact with the greys (grays as they prefer) and there was not one still 'earthened' strightened not to speak about enlightened thinking. All made wild claims and all claimes they made turned out to be wrong inaccurate or lies, sometimes very obvious (for normal human) sometimes not that obvious (hidden trues) and everyone of them thought to be at the source of the one truth.
That is the very wiered thing and worries me most because it does a lot of damage.

About the greys and grays. As I get it all the most that claim telepathic contact speak of grays (some zetas) and stateing they are different then to the greys, the term used in the public and associated with bad abduction by mostly grey in colour and big black bug eyed aliens.. Wired detail is that often the claimed telepatic contacties self picture the grays like the greys. Also wired that most (but not all) of them use the term grey then to to descipe an alien group/subgroub with bad behaviour rather than a grey-race. And sometimes the term is used even races over spanning.

And then there are this nasty humans like me that simple like to use the term/name 'Greys' for 'Grays' as long as I am not convinced that this grays are good/better beeings than the greys.

Difficult to get convinced when all the claimes made of the grays over the self claimed telepathic contacties turn out to be lies at the end. I don't know what's going on but that is just to wired.

I look forward to 'know' more in 24hours.

posted on Nov, 22 2006 @ 05:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by rich23
I can't believe I'm posting something so crass and unhelpful. What the hell. It's meant well, at least, please trust me on that.

I appreciate both the effort and sentiment Rich, and yes, they are possibles. I think this is important in this thread for a number of reasons....

1. AA stated on numerous occasions that this is open to everyone, yet he has now implied that there is a reason why some cannot, he even gave it a name. It's either a non truth or a major error.

2. I can find no reference anywhere else about this so it appears to be something possibly made up. This would allow him to put any number of meanings to it to suit his agenda.

3. He cannot give any information about the stream but he comes out and calls me a carrier. WTF!?

4. He does not enter into a discussion about any topic other that contact. I seriously am doubting his intentions and his ability to love fellow man. If he was in any way enlightened, this thread would be 30 pages, not 60, half of it is Intrepid and Hank trying to get him to answer simple questions, AKA pulling teeth.

I have defended this thread and approached it with an open mind. He flamed others for not trying it, well, I have tried it and I now get the same treatment because he doesn't like the results I get, so he calls me a name.

I intended to sit back and see what happens, that is not my intention now, AA owes me an explanation.

posted on Nov, 22 2006 @ 05:06 PM
link   

What I would humbly ask of you, GovernmentPawn, is to provide a time-line list of one of your experiences that have gotten you to the point of contact.

I will give two:

First Attempt

I had been doing alot of energy work, for my yoga practices. Including Astral Projection. I got into my normal meditative state in my desk chair, this time. I did the exercise. At first I could not focus on the colors all at once along with the '+'. Eventually it felt like my mind was expanding. I could suddenly hold the image in my head very clearly. I did not experience a ringing, to be honest. What I felt seemed like ample bio-electricity in my head. Similar to when one awakens the crown chakra. Then I thought, this isn't working. Soon after I heard a distinct voice, I was trying to focus on nothing right after I had done the exercise. I heard what sounded very "sturdy". Very stable. With a metallic "click" to it. What it told me I will not say as it is personal. I know people might flame me for that. But do I not have the right to privacy? Besides it was nothing of importance to anyone else other than me.

Third/Fourth Attempt

I was getting better at the exercise. This time I was in my bed. This time I also felt heat. It was intense. I also got the feeling someone was watching me, though I'll admit that could have just been me. I was doing the exercise. This time my focus was greater than ever. I could visualize everything, hold the static image. Even form a 3-D model of it in my brain. The heat was growing and so were the vibes. Then like one of those old slide shows teachers show. I heard a "click" and with each image came a vision. Then I felt something holding my hand.

Later that night (though this has been happening before any contact) objects would slide very slightly and at random times for no apparent cause. Yet I always had that feeling of "no thought" similar to probedbygrays. Suddenly my attention would be drawn to the object and it would move. These "geistings" as it were, were much more harsh now. Perhaps from the exercises. Also the day after my initial contact my telepathy spiked. I found it all to be very unusual.

posted on Nov, 22 2006 @ 05:24 PM
link   

I will give two:

First Attempt

Thank You. Would you mind giving a relative time frame for these events? For instance, how long did it take before the "click" in both cases? I know you weren't watching a clock but if you can give an approximation I would appreciate it.

posted on Nov, 22 2006 @ 05:38 PM
link   
First time came much easier. Why this is I do not know. For the first attempt the click took only 5 minutes. The other attempt took about 15-20 minutes. I'm still curious as to how it worked so fast the first time. Maybe they were eager to make contact? I don't know why they would though.

posted on Nov, 22 2006 @ 05:49 PM
link   

First time came much easier. Why this is I do not know. For the first attempt the click took only 5 minutes. The other attempt took about 15-20 minutes. I'm still curious as to how it worked so fast the first time. Maybe they were eager to make contact? I don't know why they would though.

Thanks again.

Since AA doesn't want to come out and play we have to get further information for ourselves, it seems. I'm going to continue to use the technique for further experimentation. If I get anything substantial I'll be sure to let everyone here know.

posted on Nov, 22 2006 @ 08:42 PM
link   
Hank, Prote, thanks for your comments. I'm definitely starting to take a dim view of AA. I'm unimpressed with him telling Prote he's a "carrier" and then refusing to elaborate on what this means. The most generous interpretation of this behaviour is that AA's being immature and mean. A less generous view would be that he's being all of the above, plus obfuscatory and intellectually dishonest.

So come on, AA, tell us. What's a "carrier"?

posted on Nov, 22 2006 @ 08:50 PM
link   
Its makes me sad to see that this thread has turned into an argument over semantics. It has gone totally of course and has now turned into "well you didn't answer this". Who Cares! Does the technique work for you or not? IF not, oh well. Does that prove that AA is wrong? NO. It simply means that it din't work for you. But I see many other on here who it has worked for.

Intrepid, I noticed that you have "Moderator" under your name. Do you think you can moderate then, and keep this post on topic? It seems to me that you only moderate AA when he gets a little snippy, not cool. Please try to retain some sort of fairness or please refrain from posting. You remind me of the grade school teacher who was only nice to the kids who got great scores because the "dumb" kids must not have been "trying hard enough". Also, how many of you have ever been in someone elses head and saw what they saw? Anyone? What is something to one person may be completely different to another. What is beautiful to one may be ugly to another. Same principal. There is nothing left to argue here, AA thinks he is talking to greys, maybe he is maybe he isn't, but asking him to prove his experience is an act of futility, and if you are not smart enought to relize that, than I am sure this post will be lost on you as well.

[edit on 22-11-2006 by kleverone]

posted on Nov, 22 2006 @ 08:57 PM
link   
Give me a break, I only asked that he used some discression when posting to other members, ie: not calling HankMcCoy, Hanksixpack. I didn't see anyone calling him names, myself included. See what you will though.

Edit to add: If he spelled "intrepid" right once, I'd fall out of my chair. But did I retaliate?

[edit on 22-11-2006 by intrepid]

posted on Nov, 22 2006 @ 09:11 PM
link   
i was under the impression he was addressing more than just the mis-spelling of names, but than again maybe im just seeing what i want to see

posted on Nov, 22 2006 @ 09:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by kleverone
Its makes me sad to see that this thread has turned into an argument over semantics...

This thread is titled Proof Positive of Alien Comm.

Now sit and think about that statement for a moment. Proof Positive of Alien Communication. The insinuation is PROOF. Proof is infallible. Proof is undeniable. Proof is for the masses. Proof is something that you can point to and say "Here it is." and EVERYONE (within reason, there will always be people that believe the sky is orange) will say WOW THIS IS TRUE LOOK AT THIS PROOF!

When a claim of proof is made, it should be backed up.

I have LONG since concluded that AA will not provide the answers to the questions answered. What I hope to accomplish NOW is to figure out the mechanism within the mediation, and with the help of those that are experiencing the meditation, figure out what is truly going on here.

Also, Im not sure how ATS deals with moderator complaints, but I am sure that in thread agruments about moderators is frown on. My advice is to use the complain button and let it go at that.

posted on Nov, 22 2006 @ 09:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by kleverone
AA thinks he is talking to greys,

You're not paying attention...

It's 'grays', not 'greys'.

If you're not paying attention, your posts lack authority.

Listen up.

posted on Nov, 22 2006 @ 10:01 PM
link   
In absolute fairness there are some remarkable people here who have achieved some type of definitive proof for themselves that this technique really works.

GovernmentPawn is living proof that this process works.

I posted a link a page or two back to JaguarMike's post in which he claimed the aliens showed him technology that works after he tried this color meditation process.

Also 'Myrtales Instinct' met two entities in a tunnel after she tried this technique. And she heard a voice.

DarkSkills saw into the future and had some profound experiences after trying this method. And another poster at the very beginning heard a voice that told him of brothers he never knew he had, and when he asked his mother she said it was true. Isn't that proof positive??

There's plenty of people who have achieved results, and that is all the proof any reasonable person can ask for.

[edit on 22-11-2006 by probedbygrays]

posted on Nov, 22 2006 @ 10:15 PM
link   
With all the respect due to each of those individuals, (and I am NOT implyng anything by this) anecdotal evidence cannot be used as proof. There are too many variables to take into account. Fraud and Mental Illness being the two, along with an over active imagination.

Nothing in this thread can be pointed at as having the unmistakable quality of universal truth. That is what proof is after all, a universal truth.

posted on Nov, 22 2006 @ 10:27 PM
link   
hank, if none of that can be considered proof, than i dont think YOU will find proof on THIS thread, and if that is the case, than please! please please! stop demanding proof, apparently proof has more than one meaning, 3/4th of this thread is OFF TOPIC.. i shouldnt even post this, because i wont get results, you will of course come up with some new arguement, or perhaps the same old boring one. either way... its not going to change what has happened, and if changes what will happen, do you think that will be a positive change?

top topics

<< 60  61  62    64  65  66 >>

join