It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Proof Positive of Alien Comms

page: 62
<< 59  60  61    63  64  65 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 22 2006 @ 02:41 PM
link   
It happens where the username is incorrectly spelled. A capital letter missing or a capital put in where one shouldn't be. Just delete the message and it will stop.

posted on Nov, 22 2006 @ 02:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Prote
Question for Hank & AA...

Either this is true, or it isn't. I accept the suggestion argument, it's why my friend Skyway and I have a run in or two, for this very reason. People will see what they want to, mostly.

So why am I not getting either. Surely, I would see the Blue Orb because both the suggestion was there and I fully believed and expected to see the blue orb, but I haven't.

Why not?

This is the same question, if in a different format, that Skyway posted in his thread about why he doesn't dream of Jesus. The mind is a fickle thing and we are all wired similarly, but just differently enough for there to be small variations on a large scale of issues.

I don't have an answer to your question, and I will not begin to try to explain it away with things I cannot support with evidence. I am sorry I don't have more of an answer than that.

posted on Nov, 22 2006 @ 02:51 PM
link   

I don't have an answer to your question, and I will not begin to try to explain it away with things I cannot support with evidence. I am sorry I don't have more of an answer than that.

LOL nice one hanksixpack…..
Funny how you shy away from questions you can’t explain let alone support evidence for…. Or maybe is it you just don’t understand and can’t comprehend what is being asked of you….

Talk about call the kettle black….

Glud glug bloop bloop

AA

posted on Nov, 22 2006 @ 02:53 PM
link   

hell, yeah!!!!

And, regarding your experience with "the stream": would you say it's like watching TV, or is it interactive (I mean you can ask questions or simply watch what's being "broadcasted"?).

It's more like watching what is being broadcasted. Yet they seem to know your inner desires. (Let's just say it wouldn't cut it for HBO). So at times it's like asking a question without really having to.....sorry, but that's the best way I can explain it.

posted on Nov, 22 2006 @ 02:53 PM
link   
AA treat other members with respect OK? That includes using the proper username.

posted on Nov, 22 2006 @ 02:55 PM
link   
BTW, AA and Probed. Why have I NEVER had a dream about aliens my entire life? Even when I was afraid of them as a kid.

posted on Nov, 22 2006 @ 02:56 PM
link   
Oh now you pretend to be a MOD....

OK interpied i will behave or should i pertent...

makes you wonder..

AA

posted on Nov, 22 2006 @ 02:58 PM
link   
AA posted his name and my name in the u2u correctly as far as I could tell...

It looks correct...

posted on Nov, 22 2006 @ 02:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alien Agenda

So why am I not getting either. Surely, I would see the Blue Orb because both the suggestion was there and I fully believed and expected to see the blue orb, but I haven't.

Why not?

The simple answer is because you are carrier….

The long answer is explaining in human terms what a carrier is….

You asked…

AA

That's an interesting answer. Does that mean that Prote has an implant? Or does that mean that Prote is a level 1 hybrid? Or um, what exactly does that mean?

posted on Nov, 22 2006 @ 03:06 PM
link   

Hank, regardless of the profundity of certain experiences there are still "personalities" - regular human beings - that go through them. these experiences are filtered through a human mind, which includes beliefs, as well as a possibly limited understanding, and the distinct personality of the person experiencing them.

You are just asking questions of a guy who may or may not be able to counter your arguments, or respond to your satisfaction, but who may have indeed have the experiences of which he speaks. If someone has a profound experience it doesn't make them a serene, all-knowing guru, they still maintain their personality. They may not become omniscient. And if they had a bad sense of humor before, they would after as well. You may be expecting something different from someone who has had unusual experiences. Just a thought...

No. He is declaring his enlightenment, and that the Aliens sought him out because of some kind of understanding of the universe that others don't have. It has been discussed multiple times that the Grays are picky with who they contact, so OBVIOUSLY he has a quality of mind that the Grays are looking for.

He -should- be able to counter any arguement anyone ever makes on this subject with zero degree of error. The Grays speak english, so they should be able to relay to him, in terms we can all understand, the answers to all questions.

We are dealing with an UNLIMTED SOURCE OF KNOWLEDGE after all. I am merely a guy with less than 30 years on a blue-green planet in a lonely arm of a lonely galaxy.

The poster in question, AA, has offered up some proof

Don't mistake evidence as proof, as you haven't proven anything.

- at my expense I'm happy to say - to his claims. He may have made a mistake providing me as the subject and a time frame, but I am fine with being part of this. However, I'm sure he understands that if nothing comes of this in that time frame it may undermine his credibility with Hank, which may send him into a depressive tailspin LOL ok, who knows...

Of course he understands this, this is why he wants you to filter your information through him.

These are just regular people posting here. I don't think a miracle is going to sweep across these message boards, but the stuff that's posted may act to open people's minds somewhat...

You act as though the outcome of your meditations is a foregone conclusion.. this worries me slightly, but only in the aspect that I have already addressed.

posted on Nov, 22 2006 @ 03:08 PM
link   

Posting re: my u2u dealy...

AA posted his name and my name in the u2u correctly as far as I could tell...

It looks correct...

ET is in your proximity, contact is now imminent….
4th dimensional reality is over laying your 3rd dimensional cage

Remember you have a choice…. Command it shall be not…

AA

posted on Nov, 22 2006 @ 03:12 PM
link   

LOL nice one hanksixpack…..
Funny how you shy away from questions you can’t explain let alone support evidence for…. Or maybe is it you just don’t understand and can’t comprehend what is being asked of you….

Talk about call the kettle black….

Glud glug bloop bloop

AA

Admitting that I do not have all the answers is not a character flaw, AA, that's what you fail to understand. Also, I did not 'shy away' from the question.. (are you ever reading what you are typing?) I gave my opinion, but I said I do not have an answer to the question, because I will not simply make something up to support my stance.

Shying away from a question means to IGNORE the question, mate, and by now I am sure you know what I am getting at there.

posted on Nov, 22 2006 @ 03:16 PM
link   

ET is in your proximity, contact is now imminent….
4th dimensional reality is over laying your 3rd dimensional cage

Someone needs to alert SO that the Grays have hacked into the u2u server to send clandestine, veiled, symbolic messages to members.

Remember you have a choice…. Command it shall be not…
AA

Yes, they don't not want you to not stop not commanding. Not.

posted on Nov, 22 2006 @ 03:18 PM
link   
I will look into trying the exercise again, i just had a rough 2wks and hopefully either tonight or tomorrow night i will be able to do this.

posted on Nov, 22 2006 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by OnTheDeck
This made me chuckle,

Is this the Alien Agenda (not the poster but the actual agenda)? To get people hooked up to their hive mind (Stream) so they start acting all weird?

LOL It's a fair question...I'm supposed to receive some form of contact, or to have an experience soon, so I'll let you know. Of course some may say I started out weird, so maybe it'll knock me into normal...

We'll hope for the best, eh?

Ok, I did the the exercise. Basically, I started to experience the signs of astral projection. But given my current prejudice with the Gray Guys I'm not sure they'll let me into their Stream. Who knows how they'll react with strong individualized thought patterns.

What I HAVE felt over the past two weeks or so since starting this is a tremendous increase in energy. It's palpable. A times it feels almost overwhelming. I feel energy and heat all over.

I don't actually have an issue with the meditation. It definitely works for raising the energy level. I have other techniques I already use for that purpose. This is just another one to add to the collection. In that respect, I do thank AA for bringing it to my attention.

I actually do energy raising meditations multiple times a day for my own human agenda. This technique has the added benefit of increasing the energy in the brain. I like that. Now if I could only open up my pineal gland I'd be all set.

And after you've explained it, does the other person really know what either tastes like?

I know exactly what you mean. And I know exactly what the energy feels like. I've been working on it for I guess about a year now. If nothing else, at least you now have that.

If someone has a profound experience it doesn't make them a serene, all-knowing guru, they still maintain their personality.

I know this wasn't addressed to me but I have to agree in some respect. It's just weird that the ones I've seen on this board always go downhill fast. I don't know if you ever read Sleeper's alien thread but it's scary how the degradation of the poster's demeanor matches up so closely. Maybe I have it backwards, and the Grays contact these types of people instead of the contact producing the effects I've noticed.

Special Note to AA. This is not a slam on you in any way. I appreciate all perspectives. I like to study human behavior since it's so diverse. So please don't think I'm attacking you. Any sarcasm is just meant in jest. And any "talking as if you weren't here" is not meant to demean you. I am a firm proponent of the ideal that all beings are ultimately just expressions of the One Infinite Creator/Creation.

posted on Nov, 22 2006 @ 03:22 PM
link   
Hank, I understand what you're saying. In other words, if he has access to this vast reservoir of knowledge why can't he toss out a bone. I gotcha. I understand and can't answer that. ..

To AA, I am charged here. I don't know if this is related, but I'm really feeling an overwhelming energy. I have most of the day, but it's really almost got me so it's hard to sit still...could be just me...but I'm wired for sound...

posted on Nov, 22 2006 @ 03:24 PM
link   
Btw Hank I agree with many points you've made in this thread. I've been filling in bits I've skipped and just found the "smoking gun" site. Interesting. And I checked, AA posted bits of it word for word in his original post. That's plagiarism and I find it dishonest. I also find that he's apt to be a bit rude... but hey, he's getting flamed.

On the other hand, if you're really a cut above the rest of us spiritually, you'd take it in your stride, wouldn't you?

I think that's a point you yourself made earlier in the thread. Jeez, sixty-plus pages. There are still things I'm trying to get to grips with here. However, on to our little side note...

Originally posted by HankMcCoy

You're extremely vehement on this point. How do you know? On what basis do you make the distinction?

On the same basis that you cant use a baseball bat in a football game.

Hank. I expected more of you. You don't have to play AA's game, and I don't think you are, in fact, either. Other people on this thread are playing his game, you're trying to disrupt it - and don't get me wrong, I'm not arguing you shouldn't.

However, what we laughingly call reality is too rich and complex to be bound by the rules of a game, and to treat it as such is what philosophers call, or so I believe, a "category mistake".

You're trying to impose strict game-based rules on something that's way too slippery. Good luck.

This is AA's game, and as such, I am playing by HIS rules. AA claims this is about Aliens, and as such, it is about Aliens, NOT spirituality. We have boards to discuss topics of spiritual matters.

I said that this topic straddles both categories. You actually haven't given me a reason why it can't, and I have given you several historical instances in which it clearly does. I'm sorry, but referring to games just doesn't cut it. I'm not playing any kind of game here, I have no vested interest in AA's viewpoint. I'm just curious as to why you're so vehement that something that clearly does happen (a crossover between the two categories of aliens and spirituality) "CAN'T".

If you choose to reply, please try to bear in mind that I actually don't have any fixed beliefs on the subject, other than recognising that there are plenty of people out there who provide testimonial evidence of a crossover between the two categories. Now if you want to argue that, say, Aleister Crowley or Whitley Streiber never existed and didn't write their books, please go ahead. However, I don't think this is tenable and consequently I will press the point that the distinction that you're insisting on is unhelpful and actually may be impeding your ability to process the data surrounding the subject.

Let's try another tack.

Let's say, for argument's sake, that aliens do indeed exist.

Let's further say, again for argument's sake, that humans have a spiritual aspect to their nature.

IF we accept these first two propositions, then why should aliens NOT have a spiritual side to their nature?

I mean, I just don't get where you're coming from on this whole thing, Hank. AA's talking about telepathic contact with aliens. And you want to knock the whole thing down because some people are bringing spirituality into it? Once you bring a meditative process into play, you are moving into an area historically associated with spirituality. That is factually correct, isn't it?

Ok, AA used the word proof, and I'm not happy with that. But from my reading of the thread some people seem to be getting something out of it. I'm interested to see how it develops.

As far as I can tell, logically you can only object to this if you either

1. have a strong belief aliens don't exist
  2. have a strong belief that human spirituality is bunk
  3. have a strong belief that while aliens might exist, they cannot have a spiritual dimension

Does one of these options characterise your position?

[edit on 22-11-2006 by rich23]

posted on Nov, 22 2006 @ 03:41 PM
link   
Arm Of Geddon, You seem to be on the right track. Before contact with the Grays, I too had raised my energy through Astral Projection. Have you felt the warmth? I'd suggest doing the exercise as it seems to open the Crown Chakra as well.

[edit on 22-11-2006 by GovernmentPawn]

posted on Nov, 22 2006 @ 03:54 PM
link   

Why not?

The simple answer is because you are carrier….

The long answer is explaining in human terms what a carrier is….

You asked…

AA

OK, AA in his infinite wisdom has said I am a carrier. Does anyone know what this is? A carrier of what?

This is the reason this method doesn't work for me yet AA at least twice mentioned that this was open to everyone, that clearly is not a truth or he is simply contradicting himself by accident. What I have seen, I suspect the former.

I U2U'ed him for an explanation but he didn't respond, yet managed to hang on the board for a while and get a few posts in so I assume I will be ignored and he doesn't like carriers, whatever they are.

Also, I have been trying to find a definition for this, about 30 websites later, I have found no mention of this anywhere so if someone could enlighten me please about what a carrier is, otherwise, this is BS right here, right now, first the lie, second a made up word to reason why his method doesn't work.

posted on Nov, 22 2006 @ 03:56 PM
link   

I said that this topic straddles both categories. You actually haven't given me a reason why it can't, and I have given you several historical instances in which it clearly does. I'm sorry, but referring to games just doesn't cut it. I'm not playing any kind of game here, I have no vested interest in AA's viewpoint. I'm just curious as to why you're so vehement that something that clearly does happen (a crossover between the two categories of aliens and spirituality) "CAN'T".

There was already discussion into the spiritual aspects of this, and as I have stated, a mod opened up another thread to discuss the possibility that Aliens are spiritual beings. It was clearly laid out (to me anyway) that the intention of this thread was not spiritual in nature, and as such, the discussion of THAT aspect, even if it could be a factor in the alien makeup, is not what is the heart of this matter. That is what I meant by the reference. I am playing his game as he defined it when asked. This is not a thread about spirituality, and as such, it doesn't belong in the thread. (or at best it belongs in very small doses and shouldn't become the topic itself.)

If you choose to reply, please try to bear in mind that I actually don't have any fixed beliefs on the subject, other than recognising that there are plenty of people out there who provide testimonial evidence of a crossover between the two categories. Now if you want to argue that, say, Aleister Crowley or Whitley Streiber never existed and didn't write their books, please go ahead. However, I don't think this is tenable and consequently I will press the point that the distinction that you're insisting on is unhelpful and actually may be impeding your ability to process the data surrounding the subject.

I will not deny that there could very well be a crossover between Aliens and Spirituality, to do so is to disregard thousands of years of evidence to the contrary, but that isn't the point of the thread.

Let's try another tack.

Let's say, for argument's sake, that aliens do indeed exist.

Let's further say, again for argument's sake, that humans have a spiritual aspect to their nature.

IF we accept these first two propositions, then why should aliens NOT have a spiritual side to their nature?

I mean, I just don't get where you're coming from on this whole thing, Hank. AA's talking about telepathic contact with aliens. And you want to knock the whole thing down because some people are bringing spirituality into it? Once you bring a meditative process into play, you are moving into an area historically associated with spirituality. That is factually correct, isn't it?

I am not knocking it down because people are bringing spirituality in it. I am calling into question the credibility the results of an exercise that is coming from someone that continually proves why he should NOT be taken seriously. If people want to think these Aliens are spiritual, that's their business, however, in this thread, we are not discussing spiritual growth, because, even if they WERE spirit..

That's actually it.

It doesn't matter if these beings are spiritual or not. It doesn't matter if they are spiritually enlightening everyone or not. For ANY of that to happen, they would have to communicate, and THAT is the topic here. Are ALIENS communicating with AA. IF Aliens are communicating with AA, THEN I will be more than happy to discuss their motives, spiritual messages, and whatever else.

Ok, AA used the word proof, and I'm not happy with that. But from my reading of the thread some people seem to be getting something out of it. I'm interested to see how it develops.

Of course, I would also like to see what happens, at least we are both in agreement that this is something interesting to pass the time.

As far as I can tell, logically you can only object to this if you either

1. have a strong belief aliens don't exist
  2. have a strong belief that human spirituality is bunk
  3. have a strong belief that while aliens might exist, they cannot have a spiritual dimension

Does one of these options characterise your position?

Actually.. no.
I have posted my experiences with 'ghosts'.
I have posted my experiences with 'aliens'.
And I have run my own experiments with meditations and aliens.

There must be a fourth possibility as to why I am questioning all of his claims. I don't know why I am questioning it, however, I dont know that it really matters. I guess what matters is that SOMEONE is questioning it.

I welcome the dialouge, and I will not purposely ignore someone when they raise valid points to me. It helps to keep me honest with my intentions and makes me re-evaluate my opinions.

top topics

<< 59  60  61    63  64  65 >>

join