It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Proof Positive of Alien Comms

page: 61
<< 58  59  60    62  63  64 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 22 2006 @ 01:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by HankMcCoy
This has NOTHING to do with spirituality.

Nothing.

You're extremely vehement on this point. How do you know? On what basis do you make the distinction?

AA seems to be suggesting a meditative/telepathic kind of communication. How do you distinguish this from spirituality? In a thread where tempers are running hot, please understand this is not a flame, I'm just trying to clarify where you stand and why.

I have some sympathy for AA's position in that I've done enough t'ai chi to know that the reductionist approach to how we perceive reality only takes one so far. For me, chi is real, and it exists... I've had experiences and sense data that leave me in no doubt on this. Yet someone of a supposedly scientific outlook will always find ways to rule my sense-data out of court, and even to imply I'm delusional. Naturally, I don't take too kindly to that from someone who refuses to do the work required to be able to perceive chi flow for themselves.

If this thread is going to merely drop all of the pretension about being about Proof of Aliens, and AA will simply concede that this is a Spiritual matter, by all means, knock yourself out, but get it out of the Aliens & UFOs forum, because it belongs elsewhere.

I don't think that you can necessarily draw a line in the sand separating these topics.

Some examples to illustrate my point.

How many contactee stories feature aliens giving messages for the spiritual welfare of mankind? Many. Do I really need to provide examples? I hope not, because it's really, really common.

Whitley Streiber is in no doubt that his contact with the greys is the spur to his own spiritual growth. This theme runs throughout Communion and Transformation.

Aleister Crowley drew a being called "Lam" with which he claimed both telepathic and physical contact. If you go to the Greys TinWiki entry, you should find a link to the thread that has an illustration (by Crowley) of Lam... which looks just like a Grey. There's also other information there to suggest that others in the OTO (I forget the guy's name right now, but I think I put it into the article) maintained contact, and that Lam is a generic, rather than individual, name.

Sometimes things just don't fit neatly into one little box or another. You might find that this is one of those times. Naming things is good sometimes: sometimes it leads you down the wrong path because you've stuck the wrong label on something. Sometimes it's good not to make up your mind, that way you can look at data without immediately filtering it.

posted on Nov, 22 2006 @ 01:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by GovernmentPawn
Honestly, I can't. I don't really choose what they show me. Even if I could you would really want that posted on ATS?

[edit on 22-11-2006 by GovernmentPawn]

hell, yeah!!!!

And, regarding your experience with "the stream": would you say it's like watching TV, or is it interactive (I mean you can ask questions or simply watch what's being "broadcasted"?).

posted on Nov, 22 2006 @ 01:31 PM
link   
It’s to completely separate and independent species….

People I have not knowledge of the GREYS, we are communicating with the GRAYS…

Lol

AA

posted on Nov, 22 2006 @ 01:33 PM
link   

You're extremely vehement on this point. How do you know? On what basis do you make the distinction?

On the same basis that you cant use a baseball bat in a football game.

This is AA's game, and as such, I am playing by HIS rules. AA claims this is about Aliens, and as such, it is about Aliens, NOT spirituality. We have boards to discuss topics of spiritual matters.

There is already a thread here discussing whether Aliens are spiritual beings or not, started by a moderator, to keep this thread on the topic, and not splintered.

posted on Nov, 22 2006 @ 01:33 PM
link   
[qoute]
And, regarding your experience with "the stream": would you say it's like watching TV, or is it interactive (I mean you can ask questions or simply watch what's being "broadcasted"?).
[/qoute]

There are many viewers, in the beginning stages of contact you only have two.... One for your eldest and one for interoperating information.

Its the weirdest TV you ever goanna see this I guarantee to you....

AA

posted on Nov, 22 2006 @ 01:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by g210b

Since my last bad alien dream post and where I expressed my disgust about the dream manipulation it was silent. No more bad alien dreams.
As strange as it sounds I almost started to 'miss' them.
Yesterday I mental gave my agreement to them again for the shake of an interesting experience.
...In short I was captured by aliens in human form that were not humanoid aliens. Aehm.. ok then whatever -> trash, unimportant

--

But my last dream in the morning was a very vivide one even lucid and I am sure probed likes to interpred it, don't hold back.

(but I will of course disagreee with your iterpretation
yet I am eager to hear it and store it as a possibility)

................In that very moment when I jumped I realized that I frogot to do my dream reality check! I was so distructed by the introducer pulling my pillow that I frogot to do that importand second check!.............
,,,,,,,,Time slowed extrem. I saw my arm and half way through the window and it was somewhat transparent and translucent, green blue colour, lightening from inside and I saw the outside medium (air) in a complet sparkled and glittering kind and the window separated like two worlds. It was a really awesome not to discripe. (why didn't I focus on that before? Not the first time I jump)
-> that's wroth the nightmares you see.
I landed on the lawn below. (Sometimes I land in a different astral plane doing this)
A wonderful bright day.
I looked up and I saw my room and and it was still dark inside.........

OK, what you're being told is the same thing millions of people have been told in varied ways and that is you have been arrested (captured) by a foreign force. This is your soul telling you that you have been sent from the soul realm to the earth where there are a different type of being in charge who take control of the souls and lead them through their hard lessons on earth. They are usually depicted as negative beings because they are not interested in enlightening us much about higher soul type things or out of this wold things. Instead they want us to focus on earth life and learn the tough lessons of life we came here to learn.

You experienced manipulation of your dreams from an outside force and you rejected it as negative. But then you missed the phenomenon and asked them to return. They did so and showed you that if you fight them you will miss vital information.

They showed you that they are trying to wake you up by dragging your pillow away but you want to hold on to it and you fight them. This means they want to help you awaken but you don't like the way they behave. You attack them/it violently but fail to touch them. Then they open the roller blind as a catalyst to remind you that you can jump out into the astral plane. But as you are jumping you realize you forgot to do a reality check and could be in danger. This is their way of telling you that by fighting them you are missing vital information and placing yourself in great danger in your haste to become spiritually free.

Then you see reality separate into two worlds like you had never noticed before. This was the beings telling you that there are two separate levels to your astral or spiritual side and you need to pay attention to both side in future.

Then you land outside and it's a beautiful sunny scene but you can see your bedroom is still in darkness so you go up to investigate. This is their way of saying that even when you experience spiritual or astral freedoms your earth life is still a place of darkness because you are still fighting them and not understanding who they are.

So basically you're being told that so long as react violently towards the controllers of the earth plane who create those controlled experiences for you, you will remain in darkness and miss out on vital information that could save your life. So basically until you learn to love all beings unconditionally like Christ commanded, you're screwed.

==================

Myrtales Instinct wrote: Then it was there. It was in the tunnel, left side and facing towards the right side.
It's not human. ...
This was right next to me.....There is also someone else. He's very old, short, stalky and very thick
whitish hair. He wore a robe and walked through the tunnel like he owned the
place.

This is Myrtales Instinct being shown that she has one guardian watching the tunnel closely, by standing at one side looking across to the other side, and one robed figure coming through the tunnel. The robed figure is her soul guardian coming from the higher realms and the other person is guarding the tunnel to make sure the human soul cannot leave the earth plane. So she's being introduced to her two separate types of guardians in one experience.

==========

harvosky
I'm sorry i missed your request before. All I can suggest is you keep your mind open and try to communicate telepathically when you are very relaxed in bed or meditating.

The first dream is saying that even though you want to be spiritually pure on earth there is a crappy side to life here and that was symbolized by the honey bee being captured by the spider, or the flying soul captured by the earthbound entity. It's a symbolic way of telling you that your soul is bound and subject to lower earth-focused authorities while on earth.

The second dream is telling you that while on earth you have an earth guard who is like a brother and both of you can safely traverse the dangers of the earth realm together, but your higher guardian at the soul level (symbolized by your mother) cannot safely traverse the earth world with you and is held back from interfering in the earth world by a powerful force. You try your best to deal with the lower force so your soul guardian can be free to be with you but you and your soul guardian have to go different ways around the bear. But you meet up again and are going to escape out the window. This is basically your guardians telling you that on earth your higher soul guardian cannot stay right there with you because there is a force stopping her, but you have another guardian to help you on the earth, and eventually you meet back up with your soul guardian and escape.

posted on Nov, 22 2006 @ 01:37 PM
link   
[qoute]

While I don't remember actually stating the above, I'm not going to split hairs over it
[/qoute]

You seem to forget allot of things that comes out of your mouth....

Its ok big guy.... you ship already sank and now you are under the water suffering form oxygen desperation...

glug glug

AA

posted on Nov, 22 2006 @ 01:45 PM
link   

If this thread is going to merely drop all of the pretension about being about Proof of Aliens, and AA will simply concede that this is a Spiritual matter, by all means, knock yourself out, but get it out of the Aliens & UFOs forum, because it belongs elsewhere.

Yes that's what all the fuss is about. If John Lear was talking about his alien soul catcher and how the aliens are also interacting at the soul or spiritual levels then that would be et relevant. But if any lower mortal dares talk about soul or spiritual matters here in the alien section then it's obviously irrelevant and doesn't belong here.

I've already told the owners of the site that they do not have a forum for the real aliens that are interacting with millions of people every day and night. There's just no place here for that.

If you want to talk safely about soul matters and meditation etc then do it on the John Lear Soul catcher thread. It's the only safe place in this forum in my opinion.

posted on Nov, 22 2006 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alien Agenda

Its ok big guy.... you ship already sank and now you are under the water suffering form oxygen desperation...

glug glug

AA

Yes, we're all concerned for Hank's credibility here.

By the way, I've communicated with the Grays and they said to tell you"hi".

posted on Nov, 22 2006 @ 01:46 PM
link   

[qoute]

While I don't remember actually stating the above, I'm not going to split hairs over it
[/qoute]

You seem to forget allot of things that comes out of your mouth....

glug glug

AA

Are you kidding me? Point after point is being made, points that you simply ignore. But the important thing is that the people that once believed this tripe are starting to see you for what you really are. Reread a few of the last pages, mate, I aint the only one asking the questions anymore.

Want to borrow my telescope?

posted on Nov, 22 2006 @ 01:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by probedbygrays

Yes that's what all the fuss is about. If John Lear was talking about his alien soul catcher and how the aliens are also interacting at the soul or spiritual levels then that would be et relevant. But if any lower mortal dares talk about soul or spiritual matters here in the alien section then it's obviously irrelevant and doesn't belong here.

The difference here is John Lear is presenting OPINIONS with EVIDENCE. John Lear is NOT stating what he is stating is TRUE, he states opinions that he BELIEVES to be true.

posted on Nov, 22 2006 @ 01:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by HankMcCoy
Are you kidding me? Point after point is being made, points that you simply ignore. But the important thing is that the people that once believed this tripe are starting to see you for what you really are. Reread a few of the last pages, mate, I aint the only one asking the questions anymore.

Don't be so sure Hank, anyone that confident must be POSITIVE that something big is going to happen. What's the time frame now? 24 hrs?

posted on Nov, 22 2006 @ 01:55 PM
link   

haha wanna borrow my life perserver..... nay

AA

posted on Nov, 22 2006 @ 02:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Arm Of Geddon
AA sounds a lot like Sleeper did on his/her long thread. I know they are not the same people but my point is, is this what happens to people when they contact those little grey dudes? The dodging of questions. The subtle 'holier than thou' attitudes that are given instead of answers.

Thank you! I thought I was the only one wondering if regular contact with 'ET' turned people into dorks.

posted on Nov, 22 2006 @ 02:07 PM
link   

It’s to completely separate and independent species….

People I have not knowledge of the GREYS, we are communicating with the GRAYS…

Lol

AA

Actually, thank you for that. I've always wondered which spelling to use. So the Gray Dudes it is. Alright, all systems on idle. I'm on full standby. Let's go for another round of 60 pages.

PS. AA, take me to your leader. Maybe they will be able to answer some of the questions posed on this thread. I want to know what the real agenda is.

[edit on 11/22/2006 by Arm Of Geddon]

posted on Nov, 22 2006 @ 02:22 PM
link   
Question for Hank & AA...

Either this is true, or it isn't. I accept the suggestion argument, it's why my friend Skyway and I have a run in or two, for this very reason. People will see what they want to, mostly.

So why am I not getting either. Surely, I would see the Blue Orb because both the suggestion was there and I fully believed and expected to see the blue orb, but I haven't.

Why not?

posted on Nov, 22 2006 @ 02:28 PM
link   

Question for Hank & AA...

Either this is true, or it isn't. I accept the suggestion argument, it's why my friend Skyway and I have a run in or two, for this very reason. People will see what they want to, mostly.

So why am I not getting either. Surely, I would see the Blue Orb because both the suggestion was there and I fully believed and expected to see the blue orb, but I haven't.

Why not?

The simple answer is because you are carrier….

The long answer is explaining in human terms what a carrier is….

You asked…

AA

posted on Nov, 22 2006 @ 02:30 PM
link   
This made me chuckle,

Is this the Alien Agenda (not the poster but the actual agenda)? To get people hooked up to their hive mind (Stream) so they start acting all weird?

LOL It's a fair question...I'm supposed to receive some form of contact, or to have an experience soon, so I'll let you know. Of course some may say I started out weird, so maybe it'll knock me into normal...

AA suggested I go over the last 24 hours in my mind like a play. Actually, that was a pretty boring play. Get up, go to work (write on the ATS board some), go home, meditate (write on the board some more...hehe). If it were a movie I think you'd beat me up and take your admission fee back...

What I HAVE felt over the past two weeks or so since starting this is a tremendous increase in energy. It's palpable. A times it feels almost overwhelming. I feel energy and heat all over.

Of course, that, along with any experiences I have will be hard to mention and have you, the reader, able to relate, believe or understand. The simplist analogy is the one about describing to someone who's never tasted it what sugar tastes like; or a strawberry. And after you've explained it, does the other person really know what either tastes like? No.

But whatever happens I'm going to give it one hell of a shot. It's about 3:30pm EST here in the great state of Virginia...

Hank, regardless of the profundity of certain experiences there are still "personalities" - regular human beings - that go through them. these experiences are filtered through a human mind, which includes beliefs, as well as a possibly limited understanding, and the distinct personality of the person experiencing them.

You are just asking questions of a guy who may or may not be able to counter your arguments, or respond to your satisfaction, but who may have indeed have the experiences of which he speaks. If someone has a profound experience it doesn't make them a serene, all-knowing guru, they still maintain their personality. They may not become omniscient. And if they had a bad sense of humor before, they would after as well. You may be expecting something different from someone who has had unusual experiences. Just a thought...

The poster in question, AA, has offered up some proof - at my expense I'm happy to say - to his claims. He may have made a mistake providing me as the subject and a time frame, but I am fine with being part of this. However, I'm sure he understands that if nothing comes of this in that time frame it may undermine his credibility with Hank, which may send him into a depressive tailspin LOL ok, who knows...

These are just regular people posting here. I don't think a miracle is going to sweep across these message boards, but the stuff that's posted may act to open people's minds somewhat...

Anyway, I'm ready...still truckin'...

[edit on 22-11-2006 by OnTheDeck]

posted on Nov, 22 2006 @ 02:36 PM
link   
just to check back in before the holidays...

whoever it was that said AA and I are the same person.. ahahah we are not... seriously... funny...

next... I have not had anything partiular happen to me since the night my dog was barking.... could it have been this was my point of physical contact with these GRAYS? My roommates also agree highly, my dog was barking at a THING... there was positivly SOMETHING downstairs that night.. My other roommate said he heard something walking around. the house was locked up and my dog stopped a little while aftewards.

anyway.. i still am on the fence for this subject... but I know there is something happening... i feel it.. i dont have to prove it... others here can attest the same.. although I cannot fully understand it yet.. so no conclusion has been made...

glad to hear about your prediction ON THE DECK... can't wait to hear what happens....

-hex
happy holidays

posted on Nov, 22 2006 @ 02:39 PM
link   
I find this really strange, but maybe someone can splain it to me. AA u2u'd me a brief message today, which I have read. After refreshing my internet page, and after logging off and back on several times, the u2u is still flashing red as if I hadn't read it yet...

It's red right now and I've read it at least twice...This hasn't happened before, so I find it very strange...

Any thoughts?

new topics

top topics

<< 58  59  60    62  63  64 >>

join