It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Proof Positive of Alien Comms

page: 59
<< 56  57  58    60  61  62 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 21 2006 @ 10:06 PM
link   

The little grays I know look like the one in this photo. I'm sorry I can't find a clearer copy. They are the most common ones that are around everyone on an extra dimension. There are much larger ones who are some kind of authorities.

There's no way I'd try to capture proof of the aliens for anyone, and if I had proof I wouldn't share it after seeing how terrible this world is. All I can do is tell people to open their minds and invite the aliens to communicate with them. That way the humans learn to use their minds and develop understanding as they get to know a new species from another world. It's like we meet them half way instead of waiting for them to come to us and give us things we want.

We have military using remote viewing to spy on the enemy. We have dishes scanning space for signs of life. But the one thing we're not doing is using our minds to communicate telepathically with the aliens, as they have shown repeatedly over time is their preferred mode of communication.

posted on Nov, 21 2006 @ 10:27 PM
link   
Could you give some examples as to how that's their preferred way? You might as well take a picture so some people who believe you will more. The military will probably think you're crazy. When did you make physical contact with them? I have only heard them and have them show me things. Also gain some psyhic powers and insight. When will they show themselves to me?

posted on Nov, 21 2006 @ 11:02 PM
link   
The aliens are the most secretive beings of all. If I did manage to take photos they would look grainy or transparent and people would just say they were false. And the aliens are heavily guarded and unable to just give proof "willy nilly". It would be nice if things were that simple but they ain't. Our world is being held in darkness, the darkness of ignorance, and proof just isn't allowed here. I doubt that anyone here will see cold hard proof of aliens in their entire lifetime. They will either open their minds and make telepathic contact and experience physical contact at times, or they will spend their lives in doubt that the beings are real.

There's countless people who have claimed that the aliens spoke straight into their minds without moving their lips. I don't have links to give you but most people should have heard about the aliens telepathic powers by now.

If cold-hard proof of aliens manifested then our entire social structure would go into freefall meltdown. It's only the eternal doubt that allows people to continue in their illusion of being alone in the universe.

posted on Nov, 21 2006 @ 11:13 PM
link   

There's countless people who have claimed that the aliens spoke straight into their minds without moving their lips.

I assumed so. As when I speak with them what they say doesn't need mouths. My brain....it is like processing a 100 words a second.

How did you make PHYSICAL contact though? What did they do? etc.

posted on Nov, 22 2006 @ 12:37 AM
link   
Normally the aliens just appear in my home and touch me while our minds communicate via telepathy. They are very physical beings once you get to know them well. I had been communicating with them for many years before they started appearing constantly in their physical forms. I was never scared but the strangeness of it all took a while to get used to. I think they had to test me every way they could before they would reveal their physical forms. I recommend everyone meet them physically eventually, although at first it's best to get to know them via telepathy because their physical forms can be a bit strange at first.

posted on Nov, 22 2006 @ 01:55 AM
link   

p.s. I don't know if you came up with the technique of the different colors on the brain section or whatever, but I did that and heard the noise, and went to bed and saw technology I was wanting to know how to make. It works...
link

posted on Nov, 22 2006 @ 02:35 AM
link   
Update. But first I really wish anyone who was doing this technique could have
explained to me about the intense vibration I spoke of on my other post. More
than likely it was lost in the dialogue, but if anyone can help out with that it would
be greatly appreciated. Pg. 39 - last post. Talk about mind blowing. It was like
someone turned on 18 volt Dewalt drill in my head. But it was awesome and I
wasn't afraid. Another thing, I don't want no u2u's and I am not sending none.

Ok. These few things I don't know if they are connected or not. The day after I
experienced the vibration in my head I had a little neuromuscular problem with
one of my toes for about five days. One toe just decided to buzz for about 3
seconds and then pause for 5 and repeat..... for five days. This was awhile back
and I didn't speak of it before because I don't know if it is related or not. Just
stating that it started the day after that meditation and worked itself out. I tried to
get my daughter to see if she could feel it but she couldn't. Also, once I was doing
the technique and just turned the volume down on the tv and assumed my position
and very shortly into it - the tv kicked off. I heard it click. It did this twice in a row
so I stopped.

I don't have to do the colors anymore. It's just there if I choose to go there.
And most of the time I don't go there. Why? Because I think it's in my best
interest to go slow. This is very new to me, it's exciting but yet it shocks me, then
I'm startled and the end result is always the same - I open my eyes which means
I'm not quite ready for whatever is going to happen.

This is what I see. There is blackness. Through the dark comes a white/grey
smoke. Like a cigarette puff you exhale out, it projects into the darkness. It's not
like a smoke ring but has a center. I can stop and start this by just opening and
shutting my eyes. When I continue to let it happen the field of view turns into a
night sky full of distant stars but seemingly closer, than what they would be if I was
standing outside just looking up.

Then it happens. There is a tunnel. I don't know if I am in the tunnel or I am just
standing at the doorway to this tunnel. When I focus in it seems like it would be
so easy to just draw (I've tried and can't). It looks like it is spinning but I don't
think it is. There are these green neon lights in lines and rows, and they are
spaced so close together. They are awesome to look at and the detail is so clear.
I think the neon lights are rotating and not the tunnel.

Then it was there. It was in the tunnel, left side and facing towards the right side.
It's not human. It's tall. And though the tunnel is very dark the green neon
outlined it's face. It's headshape was more square and more thin that what I
thought it should be. Not the classic e.t. that is usually depicted by any means.
This was right next to me. Another time from a bit of a distance I actually had
a square like viewer and it wasn't as dark. Chest and up view. Light smokey grey
and almost a vapor like luminous thing going on. Just a glimpse on the second
time. There is also someone else. He's very old, short, stalky and very thick
whitish hair. He wore a robe and walked through the tunnel like he owned the
place. It happened very fast and when he got close, and as with the other times -
I opened my eyes. I'm not ready or I wouldn't naturally open my eyes..

There is one more thing but I'm out of characters, so I'll make a second post. It
may or many not mean anything but it's strange as hell.

posted on Nov, 22 2006 @ 03:19 AM
link   
Something really strange happened this evening. It may or may not mean anything but it's very odd.

My husband has been gone for ten days and got home last night. Tonight we
rented the Da Vinci Code and shortly into it he falls asleep. The movie was hard
to follow and towards the end he woke back up.... swearing he didn't fall asleep.
I told him he was snoring and he just looked at me and started rattling of the
most bizarre story. He's convinced I read him a book awhile back to help him go
to sleep. First off - I've never did such a thing and secondly the stuff he talked of
isn't a part of our lives. We are interior trim carpenters.

The book I supposingly read was called the "Juggernaut." I told a mixed story
about perpetual motion and my husband is now convinced that a theory of free
energy can not exist because of..(Lol) Newtons thoughts on entropy ( this was the
first thing we looked up tonight - the word entropy).

Friction alone from the air will have pressure against it slowing it down. It can work
for a short time but it will always stop. Somebody named Hector Collard is who
supposedly invented this (this is contradicting here) when people get close to the
truth the AWL companies (A.W.L.?) sends out agents to kill people. The
oil industry is behind this because they don't want us to have free energy.

Tuscon Arizona and the Catalina mountains somehow played into it. But that's it.

He's convinced I read him all this and I know for a fact he had a dream. Just sort
of neat because he's so convinced it happened and I'm sitting here scratching my
head cause I'm meditating to get info and he just dreams it.

posted on Nov, 22 2006 @ 03:42 AM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...
Myrtales Instinct

That's the link to your other post.

I think what you're going through is totally normal and basically it's your guardians introducing you to the reality they live in. All you have to do is relax and open your mind and they will communicate easily with you. So far they've shown you that they have a tunnel they can travel through. They also touched your face I think, and spoke a little. There's nothing to be concerned about of course.

I can't think what your husband is talking about. It sounds like he's had a memory implant from a parallel life. There is another thread here and the husband was taken to a parallel dimension to live a long strange life with the wife and when he awoke he told the wife all about the long life they lived together in another place and time. It was all very real to him. My guess is the aliens gave him the experience. They've been showing me a lot about parallel lives and memory implants lately.

posted on Nov, 22 2006 @ 04:19 AM
link   
Myrtales, Please could you describe the "Hitachi" vibration thing?

I had an experience last week, and the vibration REALLY scared me - the noise was awful. I too think mine was lost through all the replies??

Another thing, AA said it seems to be females who are 2experiencing" something. How does he know that?

posted on Nov, 22 2006 @ 07:15 AM
link   
Myrtlales Instinct,

Update. But first I really wish anyone who was doing this technique could have
explained to me about the intense vibration I spoke of on my other post. More
than likely it was lost in the dialogue, but if anyone can help out with that it would
be greatly appreciated. Pg. 39 - last post. Talk about mind blowing. It was like
someone turned on 18 volt Dewalt drill in my head. But it was awesome and I
wasn't afraid. Another thing, I don't want no u2u's and I am not sending none.

Sorry must have missed your post among all of the bantering I have been taking lately… Your experience is your body reacting to your higher VL level, it’s all good and it al normal. Your physical body need to get used to it…. There are hundreds of web sites that describe this just Google the subject.

Now the second part of your post, tunnel etc, this is what I call the useless astral plane. A lot of folk will past through here on their way to higher dimensions. It’s a parking garage for disembodied souls alien and humans for that matter. They are for the most part friendly but don’t waste your time here move onto the stream and first contact.

As you see that dude in the tunnel with the hair thingy going on command that the blue ball with the bright white light take you to the stream….

Say it in your mind or out loud with a voice that command respect…. And it shall be done.

AA

posted on Nov, 22 2006 @ 07:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Alien Agenda
I find it increasingly interested that I have not noticed this with my last group of humans but it seems the your female species is having an easier time at making contact.

Just an observation… thoughts?
AA

AA said a lot more than that. (Page 54.) And worth to bring the attention to it here again.

I really wonder, what does that mean AA?

Yes, I started to get a lot thoughts after this your statement:

1) You did this 'game/exercise' at least already once.
-> when, how? over the net also? What was the reason and the outcome?

2) You esclude your self from the human.
-> Do you claim to be an alien? Or do you want to trick us into believeing you are one? (give the 'game' a new twist)

3) That there is a difference between female and male is surpriseing to you..
Why that? It's not for me.

4)And then there is still that 5000 ton bag. You did not alter the exercise.
The grays might have changed something in the stream/universe. if you calimed you altered it than you eighter lied or you are a gray which lead to 2) again.
do you claim to be an alien/gray or do you want to trick us to believe that?

You are not just straigtht not open not honest.
Who are you AA, what is your agenda, and why are you not honest?
How shall we trust in the aliens we contact if we can not trust the messanger?

(p.s. This is exactly the character that I dislike most and unfortunatly also find very heavy in some alien species. Lie and dishonesty we have enough on earth already and we don't need that from aliens.)

guess in 48hours we know more.

----

For the waiting,
Let me share one (two) more (alien) dreams I had:

Since my last bad alien dream post and where I expressed my disgust about the dream manipulation it was silent. No more bad alien dreams.
As strange as it sounds I almost started to 'miss' them.
Yesterday I mental gave my agreement to them again for the shake of an interesting experience.
I had a serie of dreams that night. One was indeed with aliens again. It was not very vivide and I somehow have the impression that was my but still little wired dream and not an from 'outside' manipulated one.
In short I was captured by aliens in human form that were not humanoid aliens. Aehm.. ok then whatever -> trash, unimportant

--

But my last dream in the morning was a very vivide one even lucid and I am sure probed likes to interpred it, don't hold back.

(but I will of course disagreee with your iterpretation
yet I am eager to hear it and store it as a possibility)

I partly awoke in the morning, and my room already started to catch some weak morning light. But then the room started to get night dark again and that somewhat puzzled me because I knew it was already brighter lightened. I was on the brink to become lucid.
Suddently someone pulled my pillow away and I very fast grapped the the other end. I looked toward the end of the pillow wanted to see the intruder but he/she/it was totaly invicible! But the pull was real enough.
Still holding the pillow the intruder draged me off the bed. By then I already was lucid (knew that it's a dream) and a strange pulling and walking fight started in my room. I did not let go hte pillow, because it was the only thing that idicated me where the intruder were.

..to continue.

posted on Nov, 22 2006 @ 08:01 AM
link   
..the continue

I wanted to fix him. Finnaly we ended up in the corner of my bed room. I nailed 'him' used my fist. But I only hit the wall.
So I had an introducer that was invicible and not present (there was nothing to hit) but yet I experienced his present and he aplied a force on the pillow.
But I am not absolutly sure if insted 'not present' he just disapeard through the wall because right after I feelt him no more in the room. But I also feelt that my defence was successless and he is coming back. However I had a break and enough time to think. The roller blind at my main windows front opened half way and outside I could see a wonderful daylight.
I decided not to care about the intruder anymore (also a way to get ride of something) and I run throughward the window and jumpe dthrough it.
In that very moment when I jumped I realized that I frogot to do my dream reality check! I was so distructed by the introducer pulling my pillow that I frogot to do that importand second check!Realising that I was instant focusing what happens through my transistion through the window. Time slowed extrem. I saw my arm and half way through the window and it was somewhat transparent and translucent, green blue colour, lightening from inside and I saw the outside medium (air) in a complet sparkled and glittering kind and the window separated like two worlds. It was a really awesome not to discripe. (why didn't I focus on that before? Not the first time I jump)
-> that's wroth the nightmares you see.
I landed on the lawn below. (Sometimes I land in a different astral plane doing this)
A wonderful bright day.
I looked up and I saw my room and and it was still dark inside. I flew up for a closer look and then it happend.
My alarm clock went off. (aren't physical machines nasty?)
But again I had a time slowing moment. Or at least I thought so.
I experiend the transition of my concious from outside the house to inside into my bed room where I was on my bed in reality in slow motion. It was smooth, linear liek and was concious of both worlds at the same.
An interesting but confuesing detail..the alrm clock did NOT slow down. I heard the rings undistorted in time. My transistion this time was indeed slowened.

g210b

[edit on 22-11-2006 by g210b]

posted on Nov, 22 2006 @ 08:02 AM
link   
G210b,

Just an observation that’s all

You did this 'game/exercise' at least already once.
-> when, how? over the net also? What was the reason and the outcome?

Yes did this last year with a few dozen subjects…

You esclude your self from the human.
-> Do you claim to be an alien? Or do you want to trick us into believeing you are one? (give the 'game' a new twist)

Huh

That there is a difference between female and male is surpriseing to you..
Why that? It's not for me.

Again just a mental observation….

4)And then there is still that 5000 ton bag. You did not alter the exercise.
The grays might have changed something in the stream/universe. if you calimed you altered it than you eighter lied or you are a gray which lead to 2) again.
do you claim to be an alien/gray or do you want to trick us to believe that?

The 5000 ton bag is your imagination playing out a script that’s all…. It was also altered by me\we\us\oneness you all eluded to some fact (not) that I altered it on the physical level.

I did not, it was altered on the dimensional level by me using my mind, I simply changed the operating parameters to move the users conscious in the most direct way towards the stream. I put the universe on notice that the diagram\blueprint of the exercise has changed and its operating parameters have been changed then it was altered on the universal level by the grays.

Why do you think that people trying this exercise that have been meditating for YEARS are experiencing physical things on a level that they are having a hard time imagining?

There is not bunk here, I\WE\US\ONENESS are here to help humanity move to a higher level of conscious and break the chains of your 3rd dimensional cage.

You are not just straigtht not open not honest.
Who are you AA, what is your agenda, and why are you not honest?
How shall we trust in the aliens we contact if we can not trust the messanger?

I am straight, I am honest, and I am eternal….

I am AA

posted on Nov, 22 2006 @ 08:22 AM
link   
I have to admit - I've had visual halucinations (hypnogogic?) almost every other night for as far back as I can remember. I say this, because despite the fact that I've experienced these things enough I'm still a little wary of them. Although, I'll just watch them with interest now as they fade away. I bring this up, because I have no idea how contact might take place and when.

I just read AA's post about the spinal stuff, so I'll have to watch for that. I didn't know if it might happen day or night, etc. Given that something like that will happen, it's clear that it will be during meditation, which I can only really engage in at night. We're halfway through the 48 hours, and nothing yet.

Last night I sat twice, but was tense. I'm sitting there with no idea what to expect, and admit in the dark, with just the wind blowing, it was a little unsettling. I actually had trouble sleeping. Although, I was pretty commanding asking for contact. I was asking to receive contact very clearly in my head, as well as asking for the blue ball.

The meditations were both unremarkable. I remember having trouble falling asleep, thinking that something may acutally materialize in my room. I've had a strong sense for the previous two months that there was something/someone in the house I couldn't see. Just a presence...so I had trouble falling asleep, and had woken up a couple of times feeling uneasy. I guess the notion of a physical manifestation had me more than a little apprehensive...

Anyway, AA, if your prediction has changed, or you have an update feel free to let me know. I'm trying here. I'm past the hesitation part, so that should help.

I sat for about 15 minutes this morning, and also visualized the quadrants for the 30 min. drive to work. I will sit again tonight two more times. I have been very clear in asking for contact. That's all I can do...

AA, you seemed pretty sure I would receive some sort of contact. Do you still have that sense? Am I on track? Just curious...

I'm trying not to be overbearing, or rude when asking for contact. Don't want to cheese the guys off. Don't want to be de-manding, but co-mmanding. hehe ...But I'm definitely not being equivocal anymore...

posted on Nov, 22 2006 @ 08:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Alien Agenda

I am AA

And on that note the congregation gives a "Hallalujah" and every rational person now knows this is all bunk.

[edit on 22-11-2006 by intrepid]

posted on Nov, 22 2006 @ 08:25 AM
link   

Nope, no one here has a messiah complex.

Let's review.

Jesus said, 'I am the way, the truth, and the life.'

posted on Nov, 22 2006 @ 09:00 AM
link   
I've gotta admit...I've tried to be open minded about this whole thing. Heck, I've even done the exercise a few times w/ some fairly interesting results. Got the whole hot side hot cool side cool McBrain-L-T right brain warm/left brain cool thing, heard the ringing in my ears, heard something that sounded like a cross between TV static & a rushing river, saw blue spheres & even saw something that looked like an ovalish TV screen w/ a bunch of snow on it like on a channel w/o any signal, but AA...dude...you're scaring the children, man.

For the first time in this nearly 60 page poo-flinging monkey cage of a thread I'm finding myself agreeing w/ Intrepid & Hank.

posted on Nov, 22 2006 @ 09:02 AM
link   
OTD,
You spine has aleady started to tingle.... Think about the last 24 hours over and over in your head like a play....

Nothing has chanded you are proceeding according to plan.

ET is close very close....

AA

posted on Nov, 22 2006 @ 10:00 AM
link   
AA, thanks a lot for the post. I've been sitting for these and may try lying down tonight....

HokkaidoHillbilly (AKA Cletus Spuckler) - LOL - love the picture.

Cletus: Hey Brandine, you might ka wear these to your job interview.

Brandine: And scuff up the topless dancing runway? Nah, you best bring em back where from ya got em.

Cletus: Ok.

Hokkaido, I understand what you're saying. AA is confident in what he's saying - ok, I admit, some of AA's posts (like the "the female of your species...") could be off putting, but he could be joking. What harm has been done here other than you may disagree with AA's claims, and take what amounts to message board playing too seriously.

He's offering a technique and Im' trying it, so far with great results. I have not yet had the communication the thread title alludes to, but I'm only one person. Many have... I'm getting a lot of energy from this meditation. Not to mention better focus, a sense of well-being, and some unusual phenomena - no this isn't communication, but what has been proffered thus far has been beneficial and intriguing.

I would focus on the technique and not the person - of course if Hitler had a meditation suggestion I'd be wary. And I admit that probably to the delight of people arguing for reason, but AA is offering a typical meditation technique; something that's been around for a while - a long while. You don't just tweak a natural sitting meditation and make it a tool for contacting satan. No, that's not how this works.

Hank, you admitted that you wouldn't know what to expect if you did this, and you would be concerned you might misinterpret phenomena/experiences. I understand your apprehension, but this is not something that alters your mind. Meditation, if anything, brings greater sensitivity and clarity, period. More people should meditate. This is not hypnosis, and it's not a tool to control people. In fact, it takes a lot of very sustained, forceful, diligent and powerful work to eventually be able to control someone - especially someone's thoughts.

This meditation does not bring about hallucinations - however, it IS possible to produce visions. But you are aware, and totally in control - and cannot be deceived. However, that being said, it's the deeper and more affecting experiences that I haven't had before, but would be cool enough to experience. It's just the same with these - that you are the self-aware witness and are then only left to interpret or understand what it is you're seeing. Nothing is lost or compromised in the witness at all. It just may depend on your own personal belief system as to what it might be that you're witnessing. However, you may experience something you are in no doubt about, which seems to be the case with AA...

But admitting to not trying this, and reading others' accounts of strange phenomena I think has unnecesarily created an apprehension and mislead you. Of course, I have yet to experience these stronger things to speak much further on them myself...Soon...

top topics

<< 56  57  58    60  61  62 >>

join