It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Proof Positive of Alien Comms

page: 50
<< 47  48  49    51  52  53 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 20 2006 @ 12:04 PM
link   
Hex,

I am very clear headed... what I mean by this I can't fully explain... the only way I can sum this up... I am at one with myself...

You are becoming one with the universe and the stream.

Last night I am sitting in my bedroom on my bed. I had just laid down and was ready to goto bed. Before attempting to fall asleep I decided to go over some thoughts in my mind. Not about any of this subject matter, but about general day to day stuff. After a few minutes I noticed myself starting to doze off. I began feeling odd like I was not concious. I did the old joke, and "pinched" myself. I was awake. I got up to goto the bathroom and went back to bed. I am lying there again and i caught myself dozing off. After catching myself I decided to let it go. I took mental note of the time on the clock to make sure I didnt fall asleep. About 2 minutes later into going in and out of conciousness.. My left ear POPPED!... i cant decribe this perfectly.. but the best I can do would be: It phyiscally felt like someone BLEW a gust of WIND into my left ear. it sounded like a voice. It wasnt internal, because the sound startled me so bad that I came too right away and looked at the clock.. only 2 min had passed. I decided to goto sleep because I didnt want to think about it. After less than 1 minute later my dog started barking downstairs for no reason. He was running back and forth and barking loud (which he NEVER EVER EVER barks unless someone is coming to the door) I came outside my bedroom and the dog was halfway up the stairs and halfway down... he was looking up at me and when I asked him what was wrong.. he peered his head around the stairs and towards the kitchen and started barking loudly.. he ran into the kitchen and then back to the stairs (like lassie) for me to come... because of the ear exp i just had, i told him to shutup and I went to bed. He barked for a few more minutes and then stopped....

Two possibilities here:
ET spaceships cast to shadows, reflect no light and make no sound…. But if you look up you can see them plain as day… Your dog saw ET space ship and freaked out….

Or we saw your Eldest hanging out and keeping an eye on you.

3) I have had a very very weird feeling of someone being with me at all times. sometimes I will feel like someone is standing over my left sholder and I will look and no one is there.

Your eldest is letting you know that its around….

Oh BTW ET spaceship has not lights on it either…. Those little pretty lights you see in the sky and around military installations are human machines not ET’s

AA

posted on Nov, 20 2006 @ 12:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by probedbygrays
That alien mind that is showing you the future belongs to a physical alien on an extra dimension right next to you. That alien will take you to other worlds and teach you the most amazing things once you just let it do so.

[edit on 20-11-2006 by probedbygrays]

Probed,

I have been trying to find this answer to my question for quite some time. Thank you for addressing it. Seem's AA has his hands full fending off all the detractors/enemies and hasnt had the time to answer my question (although it was about 20 pages ago). But just to clarify, the beings we are talking to are ON this planet, but just on another plane of existance?

Also, I tried to start a thread for people who ONLY have tried this technique and could post their results and progress for all to see. . but it was shut down. I understand why, but it ticks me off since I HATE reading through 100 posts of virtual lambasting of AA before I even get to someone's experiences. Its the reason I havent posted any of my results here. Its pointless. . . I mean Im all for asking questions, or having some doubts but jesus H christ people (intrepid also) make your point and move on!!!! Either you believe or you dont. If AA doesnt answer your questions, move on!!!! Quit trying to talk yourself into NOT believing and raining on everyone elses open mind and find some other thread.

I'm sure I'm not the only one who thinks this. .

Once again, thank you AA for opening my mind to something that has changed my life. I will post my other experiences since my last experience two weeks ago.

[edit on 20-11-2006 by amongus]

posted on Nov, 20 2006 @ 12:49 PM
link   
Am i the only one whos constantly tried this and have not had anything else other then ringing ears?
like is there anything else to it ?
hmmm

[edit on 20-11-2006 by jwater88]

posted on Nov, 20 2006 @ 12:51 PM
link   
amongus,

What would you define as an open mind?

Who would you point a finger at in this thread as someone that would have an open mind? Would it be the person that address all possibilities, or the person that has a hardlined stance?

There are people here that flat do NOT believe this is possible, I am sure we can both agree that this is a case of closed-mindedness. However, there are also people in this thread that flat out BELIEVE this is EXACTLY what is going on with no room for error. Is someone that has total faith in the unprovable just as closed minded as those that are not willing to believe it is a possibility?

Which type of closedmindedness is more detrimental to the study of UFO's and Aliens, the Non-believers that cant be shown they might exist or the Fanatics that cant be shown that they might not?

posted on Nov, 20 2006 @ 01:00 PM
link   
Hank,

I am in no way ducking your question, but your answer lies in the multitude of posts from such "closed minded" people. Just look back starting from about the tenth page forward. . you will find them. Am I saying that this technique doesnt deserve skepticism? HECK no. . I was pretty skeptical (to myself) at first, but had success the first time I tried it. All I am saying is that Im growing tired of the members who's only purpose here is to badger aa for giving us this tool. Ask a question and move on. If he didnt answer your question and are determined to get a freaking answer to your question, u2u him. Until masqua finally buckled down and got this board back on track (after closing my thread I might add) it was a complete mess and crap throwing contest that I for one was getting sick of.

I am done addressing this... you people know who you are. Addressing it any further will make ME off topic.

posted on Nov, 20 2006 @ 01:01 PM
link   
I know now that I am making contact. But how can you ask a question without thinking about it? Like you claim you do.

posted on Nov, 20 2006 @ 01:05 PM
link   
amongus,

So I wont be able to get you on record as saying someone like AA who is not willing to concede that he MIGHT be wrong is just as closed minded as those that are not willing to admit that he MIGHT be right?

posted on Nov, 20 2006 @ 01:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alien Agenda
Two possibilities here:

ET spaceships cast to shadows, reflect no light and make no sound…. But if you look up you can see them plain as day… Your dog saw ET space ship and freaked out….

Or we saw your Eldest hanging out and keeping an eye on you.

I forgot to mention two details after reading over my post for spelling/grammer edits...

1) before my dog started barking... AFTER my left ear popped, I saw a flash of light in the sky. The light was blue/purple/white. I could only see it out of the slit in my curtains, but It was obvious. I thought it was lightning, but it didnt rain at at last night.
2) After my dog was barking and I went back to bed. I piece of metal piping that was sitting on top of a shelf in my closet fell to the floor. Its been sitting there for well over a year but this also startled me while I was going in and out of conciousness. When I checked what it was the fell this morning. I was amazed it was the pipe. How/Why? I have no idea.

according to your response you say ET ships have no lights. So I will dismiss last nights happenings as not being an ET ship.

I think I would rather go with the Eldest.

I will continue on in my next post....

posted on Nov, 20 2006 @ 01:26 PM
link   
Contact

It had been about two weeks since I last tried contacting the stream for fear of something that I couldnt put my finger on. My last contact had really left me shaken. I wasnt expecting what I saw, and was trying to decide if I wanted to go further and open myself up to the unknown. My last experience I had been shown a string of about 40 symbols (someone on this board had a VERY simmular experience too, which Im glad to hear it wasnt just me). Then out of the static on the "viewer" a faint head appeared. It WAS NOT a human head, and appeared to be translucent. The static on the viewer was so faint that I couldnt make out many details, it just happened so fast, and caught me off guard that I woke myself out of the stream and couldnt go back for a few weeks. I told my wife, and it freaked her out (like I thought it would). She was afraid to sleep in the same bed with me and made me promise not to do it again. Of course I promised, but I couldnt keep it. So, that brings me to two weeks ago. It was about 2am and I had finally opened myself up to whatever was going to happen. I started breathing deeply which I found helps. I then started to picture the quadrant of colors. . I was about fifteen minutes in when I felt the familure body shake, and I was again lifted into a black space. It felt like I was floating again, and was actually very calm this time. Now, I had not actually seen the blue orb with the bright white center. It was my goal to get whatever showed itself to me the last time, to do it again. . but needed to ask for the blue orb. So I continually asked for it. Nothing. . kept asking for it. . and nothing. After what felt to be 5 minutes I stopped asking for it, and I suddenly felt very warm. The blackness suddenly took on a blue hue and something was floating over my head. I tried to look up and couldnt quite see it, no matter how hard I tried. I continued to ask for help, and the light shifted to the left and right two times. Im not kidding you when I say this. I asked "please" and it suddenly darted right in front of me! There it was. . finally. A bright blue ball of light with a blazing white center. It was a ways in front of me, so I couldnt reach it. I asked for it again, I asked for my elder. . and all I could hear was the stream getting louder and louder. Then it happened. . . a voice as clear as day said "dont be scared, we are with you." It took everything for me to stay there. It was chilling, and I chickened out again. I took myself out of the stream and lay there in disbelief. My stomach started to churn, and I ran to the bathroom to throw up. My head killed for the next two days, and haven't been able to go back for fear of the nausa and headache.

Since my first contact I had always felt like I was being watched through the day. Now I think I have confirmation as to why. I have not tried again since, and am slowly talking myself into going back. Something is pulling me to do it, and has been since that night.

I am off work today, so Im thinking of giving it a go during the day (which I haven't done before). Has anyone had daytime success? AA--Why is night the best time to make contact?

posted on Nov, 20 2006 @ 01:32 PM
link   

Two possibilities here:

Oh BTW ET spaceship has not lights on it either….
AA

Now this gives me 'headache'.
just that I got this right.

It cast to shadow -> so it's physical there
It refelect's no light
and
It has no light -> Then it absorbs the light and and emites non -> it's physical black. (a black body)

But if you look up you see them plain as day?

-> physical this is not possible! *)
So do you see them mental plain as day or how do we have to get that?

*) edit add: Well you see it as a black object but I guess you mean with plain clear with details and everything here, if not pls clarify what you mean with:
'plain as day' ?

*) edit 2, maybe I got that wrong. Does it throw a shadow (cast to) or not (cast no)? second case would also be a physical impossibility but at least a more consitent one.

--

Or we saw your Eldest hanging out and keeping an eye on you

who is we?
--

I wanted to give it one more week, but I am at the moment not confident if I shall continue the exercise. In my deep I feel I do not want to contact the grays. It's not my mission. Probabily this will mean I will never be successfull. But then I wonder what happens when I am nevertheless?.
I don't want a gray 'hanging on me'. I only would like to know if your methode works.

Can I tell them 'hello, nice to see you and now let me alone again?'
-> Would they respect this?

Strange question maybe but I really would like to know this.

p.s. about that human would fill their pants in the sight of an alien..true but then what? A shock passes by. And one thing is sure, they have it in their hand to show them in a non shocking way also physical. Showing some ufo's in the sky ..then a little more..then a video a close up and so on ..a simple acclimatisation process.
When they finnaly show up they most would already be confortable with that.

edit: calrification and formating.

[edit on 20-11-2006 by g210b]

posted on Nov, 20 2006 @ 01:36 PM
link   
ringing in the ears, focus on energies, body surges of energy?
this sounds like classic symptoms and techniques for OBE and
other paranormal phenomena like telepathy as well.

the closest thing i perceived as "alien contact" through meditation
was when i achieved an extremely high meditative energy level that
was visible when channeled out. for 6 hours, i kept sending this
energy out of my window to watch how it travelled.

then the sky changed abruptly, there were lights right above my roof.
i had a feeling that i was connected to something above my house.
i knew it was there and it knew what i was doing. i thought about
going outside to take a look, but i was too afraid so i stayed in bed.

i had no intention on contacting anything, i was just messing around
with paranormal energy.

now for the skepticism views on my own part:

although it was a clear night, the clouds rolled in really fast at day break
during the end of my meditation. i could see the flashing lights through
my window and i knew the source of the light was right above my house
but i dismissed it as heat lightning.

to my knowledge it does not rain during heat lightning. but that morning
during the "lights" there was light rain. after an hour or so the lights
left and so did the clouds and the skies were back to normal again.

as of now, i can not make a definite assumption of what was out there that
night. perhaps when i have the strenght and patience to reach that same
meditative level and if should the same lights appear, fear or not, i will
definitely get out of bed and go outside to have a look.

posted on Nov, 20 2006 @ 01:42 PM
link   
GovernmentPawn,

Probed!!!

I know now that I am making contact. But how can you ask a question without thinking about it? Like you claim you do.

Turn the question into symbols within your mind, and here is the kicker ET will understand it before you completely formulate the answers….

Lets take this a step further watch how fantastic the symbols that form in your head are, then project them into the physical with your mind…. Open your eyes and see them in front of you clear as day…. Your eldest with give you what you need to do this.

I call it symbolizing…. No pun intended….

AA

Amoungus,
I have no problem with the long line of people who like to trash this thread, I find it refreshing because every time one of them posts something there are five more people that are having and I quote “real experiences” and they will post them once contact is established.

Contact only comes with the mind and body are elevated to match the streams and the grays….

AAGovernmentPawn,

Probed!!!

Turn the question into symbols within your mind, and here is the kicker ET will understand it before you completely formulate the answers….

Lets take this a step further watch how fantastic the symbols that form in your head are, then project them into the physical with your mind…. Open your eyes and see them in front of you clear as day…. Your eldest with give you what you need to do this.

I call it symbolizing…. No pun intended….

AA

Amoungus,
I have no problem with the long line of people who like to trash this thread, I find it refreshing because every time one of them posts something there are five more people that are having and I quote “real experiences” and they will post them once contact is established.

Contact only comes with the mind and body are elevated to match the streams and the grays….

AA

posted on Nov, 20 2006 @ 01:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by amongus
Contact

It had been about two weeks since I last tried contacting the stream for fear of something that I couldnt put my finger on. My last contact had really left me shaken. I wasnt expecting what I saw, and was trying to decide if I wanted to go further and open myself up to the unknown. My last experience I had been shown a string of about 40 symbols (someone on this board had a VERY simmular experience too, which Im glad to hear it wasnt just me). Then out of the static on the "viewer" a faint head appeared. It WAS NOT a human head, and appeared to be translucent. The static on the viewer was so faint that I couldnt make out many details, it just happened so fast, and caught me off guard that I woke myself out of the stream and couldnt go back for a few weeks. I told my wife, and it freaked her out (like I thought it would). She was afraid to sleep in the same bed with me and made me promise not to do it again. Of course I promised, but I couldnt keep it. So, that brings me to two weeks ago. It was about 2am and I had finally opened myself up to whatever was going to happen. I started breathing deeply which I found helps. I then started to picture the quadrant of colors. . I was about fifteen minutes in when I felt the familure body shake, and I was again lifted into a black space. It felt like I was floating again, and was actually very calm this time. Now, I had not actually seen the blue orb with the bright white center. It was my goal to get whatever showed itself to me the last time, to do it again. . but needed to ask for the blue orb. So I continually asked for it. Nothing. . kept asking for it. . and nothing. After what felt to be 5 minutes I stopped asking for it, and I suddenly felt very warm. The blackness suddenly took on a blue hue and something was floating over my head. I tried to look up and couldnt quite see it, no matter how hard I tried. I continued to ask for help, and the light shifted to the left and right two times. Im not kidding you when I say this. I asked "please" and it suddenly darted right in front of me! There it was. . finally. A bright blue ball of light with a blazing white center. It was a ways in front of me, so I couldnt reach it. I asked for it again, I asked for my elder. . and all I could hear was the stream getting louder and louder. Then it happened. . . a voice as clear as day said "dont be scared, we are with you." It took everything for me to stay there. It was chilling, and I chickened out again. I took myself out of the stream and lay there in disbelief. My stomach started to churn, and I ran to the bathroom to throw up. My head killed for the next two days, and haven't been able to go back for fear of the nausa and headache.

Since my first contact I had always felt like I was being watched through the day. Now I think I have confirmation as to why. I have not tried again since, and am slowly talking myself into going back. Something is pulling me to do it, and has been since that night.

I am off work today, so Im thinking of giving it a go during the day (which I haven't done before). Has anyone had daytime success? AA--Why is night the best time to make contact?

all i can say...

that description of what happened to you .. with the blue orb... just sent chills over my spine...

thats exactly how it felt when I too experienced that.

I woke myself up when I saw the screen though. It was all too real. Scared me so bad.

Amongus - please can I ask you a question or two.... use U2U if you have to.

i will be careful how I word this...

"when you feel like your being watched throughout the day.. have you ever seen anything that you felt?"

also..

"Have you had anything physical happen to you out of the ordinary?"

-HEX

PS: I have had a lot of light bulbs go out at my house over the past year. Sometimes the same one over and over. It only happens when I physically am present .

posted on Nov, 20 2006 @ 01:57 PM
link   
AA, you'd still be thinking of the symbols to send. My question still stands. Probed do you know?

Also I just realized something. The colors. AA, when you say visualize the front, right side do you mean the front of the brain?

posted on Nov, 20 2006 @ 01:58 PM
link   
Hexed,

To answer your question about feeling like being watched, I have not physically seen anything watching me. Its more of a sense. You know, like how you can "feel" someone watching you? Its just plain uncomfortable. To be honest though, I am not looking for anything either. Are you?

About anything physically happening to me since my contact, negative there too. No bulbs going out, no dogs barking (that would have really freaked me the F out though, truthfully). It seems my experiences only happen when I want them to happen during the technique. I will say this though, its almost like I have a increased sense of knowing what people are thinking. I know it sounds strange, and no I cant read thoughts, but I am more receptive to other people's energy field. . thats the only explaination I have. As far as you having blubs go out, maybe it has something to do with your increased VL ? I think AA could shed more light on this one. .very interesting nonetheless.

I'm glad someone has had the same experience as I had with the orb. I about crapped my pants when I read your post last night. I was like "NO WAY". There is something going on here. . . .

posted on Nov, 20 2006 @ 02:08 PM
link   

Hexed,

To answer your question about feeling like being watched, I have not physically seen anything watching me. Its more of a sense. You know, like how you can "feel" someone watching you? Its just plain uncomfortable. To be honest though, I am not looking for anything either. Are you?

About anything physically happening to me since my contact, negative there too. No bulbs going out, no dogs barking (that would have really freaked me the F out though, truthfully). It seems my experiences only happen when I want them to happen during the technique. I will say this though, its almost like I have a increased sense of knowing what people are thinking. I know it sounds strange, and no I cant read thoughts, but I am more receptive to other people's energy field. . thats the only explaination I have. As far as you having blubs go out, maybe it has something to do with your increased VL ? I think AA could shed more light on this one. .very interesting nonetheless.

I'm glad someone has had the same experience as I had with the orb. I about crapped my pants when I read your post last night. I was like "NO WAY". There is something going on here. . . .

I dont know if you read my previous posts or not.. but i too experienced some of the same things you did. Its about 10-15 pages back... (1 week.. ahha)

A couple of comments...

I too have the increased awareness. I too told AA, on the deck, and prote last week the same thing, about feeling peoples energy. Its like you can feel/see their Aura or whatever.. Kind of weird.

will you do me a favor amongus... again i want to be very careful how i word this...

the next time you feel like your being watched... look around you... but look "Past" what is physically there. you will know what I am talking about when you "feel" it. Please tell me your response the next time you do this. I want to know if it matches with mine.

-hex

thanks

PS: the light bulb comment was shortened because I ran out of characters in my post. pretty much i just wanted to add that to people who have been keeeping up with mine, as well as others experiences the past few weeks. your VL being raised does tend to cause lightbulbs to blow according to information on the internet. However I just dismiss it as being an old house, and having electrical issues. Plus.. its been happening for over a year now. And Ive only been "a part of the stream" for a short period of time. The lightbulb thing can be dismissed, but in order to keep this informative in real time... i didnt want to bring it up later when it might be needed.

posted on Nov, 20 2006 @ 02:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by GovernmentPawn

If you feel you need to ask a question then simply think the question with your mind and then let your mind be absolutely still again and wait for an answer. Often I just wait for the answer without asking the question, just to test if the alien is in touch with my consciousness or not. Some of the aliens just want to teach specific things and they're not interested in answering questions about other things, while other aliens try in every way to answer anything I ask them.

So you can still use the mind to ask the question but you'll need to let your mind go clear again in order to receive the answer. Once you tune right into the aliens mind you'll be like a high speed modem with vast amounts of information pouring through it at lightning speed. You can add your own bits of information or questions when you need to but try not to let that obstruct the aliens communications.

posted on Nov, 20 2006 @ 02:13 PM
link   
Hexed,

Will do. . I'll keep an eye out next time I have "the feeling".

I also want to add to my previous post when you asked about anything physical happening to me or the enviroment around me. Now in no way am I claiming it has to do with my contact, but I too had two light bulbs go out in my two year old house, almost fifteen minutes apart. Both bulbs were in rooms that I was in at the time, and NO other bulbs have gone out before or since this incident.

Very interesting Hexed. . . .

posted on Nov, 20 2006 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Probed,

, the beings we are talking to are ON this planet, but just on another plane of existance?

Yes we are living in a thin energy field on their world. They can walk through us because they are solid and we are not. They also have multiple energy fields or parallel worlds on different frequencies and they have various bodies they use for going into those different fields. So they are solid beings right next to us and we are subtle energy beings. Even our scientists know we are basically just energy.

posted on Nov, 20 2006 @ 02:21 PM
link   
Amongus, I think that was a coincidence but perhaps not. Since contact I've had things move around my house. People think it's me doing telekinesis but tis not.

Probed, how do you think Jesus managed to perform his miracles? I'm curious to your answer.

top topics

<< 47  48  49    51  52  53 >>

join