It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Proof Positive of Alien Comms

page: 49
<< 46  47  48    50  51  52 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 19 2006 @ 11:15 PM
link   
I've done it 3D. It doesnt seem to make a difference. Eventually through practice I've been able to do the exercise where I can focus on the geometrical pattern as well as all 4 colors at the same time. I expanded my mind this way, I suppose. I can get "contact" in about 5-10 minutes at night time. The first time, about 1 minute. Why this is I do not know. It seems to be easier at night though.

posted on Nov, 19 2006 @ 11:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by GovernmentPawn
Probed and AA. How do I know if what I am experiencing has ANYTHING to do with aliens?

Thanks!

The realization that aliens are somehow behind what you are experiencing may happen at anytime and could involve any of a number of different types of evidence that will alert you to their presence. Obviously advanced technology that is beyond anything you've seen before is a good sign that you've encountered alien beings of some kind. Also any being that looks like the beings that most other people call 'aliens' is probably an alien too. Importantly the many accounts from people who have had an experience with aliens can be used as evidence that what you are experiencing is alien related also, if it is identical or reasonably similar.

People are still deep in argument about what an alien actually is, or if they exist at all. In the end you will have to decide for yourself by testing your perceptions over and over to make sure you really are dealing with some type of highly advanced intelligence. I've found the aliens minds to be like the minds of gods. Extremely vast and boundless in intelligence, wit, humor and love. After talking to them for a while human conversation becomes extremely dull and limited.

During telepathic conversation the aliens explained technology to me and later showed me that technology and let me handle it. They also showed me their physical forms and let me touch those as well. It was like waking up slowly because after a while I would doubt that it all had happened and would fall back into ignorance again until the aliens gave me more contact.

From your descriptions of your experiences I'd say you are very close to making contact with the aliens. Some people are right on the edge of contact and it takes very little effort to reach them.

posted on Nov, 20 2006 @ 12:03 AM
link   
Thankyou for your response, Probed. You were able to witness these things through the technique of "staring into infinity"? I'm not denying this, just wanted to know. If not, what other technique did you use?

I've come to the realization given the course of events within the past hour. Now the realization makes me think it is spirit connected or alien connected. I usually get what is referred to as "raps" on the walls, etc. in my house. I know that it's comeing from me or a spirit, or alien because I know where the rap is going to occur before it happens. Usually a second before it happens. Unless it is a form of pre-cog. However doing these exercises has INTENSIFIED the raps/pounding. Sometimes objects move as well.

Wow, I sound like a loon. I'll have to analyze this further, as is my skeptic nature.

posted on Nov, 20 2006 @ 12:46 AM
link   
Yes because the alien is in the future and is connected to your mind you know when something is about to occur, so you think it might be your own mind doing it. The trick is to stop thinking completely, make your mind completely still so that you can witness that it is actually another intelligence at work and not your own. The aliens are connected telepathically to us most of the time so they know what we are thinking and we can sense what they are thinking also. There's a very subtle interface between the aliens mind and the humans mind and that interface can act as a mirror and make the person think he is only seeing himself or experiencing the self. You have to test the aliens over and over to make sure they are not your own mind, and the best way I've found to do that is to remain absolutely still in the mind and wait till they make the first move. Which is usually something unmistakably 'not me'.

That alien mind that is showing you the future belongs to a physical alien on an extra dimension right next to you. That alien will take you to other worlds and teach you the most amazing things once you just let it do so.

Yes the 'staring into infinity method' was the one I was taught to use and it put me in contact with the aliens. It made me form a space in my mind for communication with them, and once I got to know them they manifested physically at times. I also found that trying to astral project for short periods during meditation raised my frequency and made communication with the aliens much easier and clearer.

The most powerful thing for me was realizing that I was communicating with God or a god and that God was an alien with technology. Before that I had always thought God was just a spiritual type being and an all pervading force. But it turned out that God uses spiritual phenomenon to communicate with humanity, and has advanced technology as well. That's why there is such confusion about whether or not the aliens are a material or a spiritual phenomenon.

[edit on 20-11-2006 by probedbygrays]

posted on Nov, 20 2006 @ 12:54 AM
link   
I don't know what to make of it all. I want to approach this very skeptically. As that's what I am for the most part. A skeptic. It does make more sense that it is an alien force that is making me see the future. But it does sound indeed crazy (no offense). I just wish there was a way I could verify you're thoughts. For all I know you could be a schizophrenic. I try to trust people though. AHH! If only I had the "PROOF POSITIVE". I'm waiting for it. How can it come?

posted on Nov, 20 2006 @ 01:07 AM
link   
Yes it's extremely confusing and there are no concepts available to explain exactly what the aliens are, so words always fail to describe the aliens clearly. The only thing that matters is that 'you trust your own self'. No one else can tell you what you are experiencing. Obviously something paranormal is happening to you and yet there are millions of skeptics who don't believe in such things. So if you're going to look to others for your truth then you could be told anything at all and led anywhere. Trust Yourself

ps: One way to get some proof for yourself is to ask for physical contact. When that happens there's no mistaking that things are getting very real.

Remember though that you have your whole life ahead of you and the aliens have been with us for millions of years so they're not going anywhere. So there's plenty of time to clear this mystery up for yourself in a way that satisfies you.

posted on Nov, 20 2006 @ 01:27 AM
link   
Hey AA..well I've been trying this thing for many times now with no good results..I get the colors right but no buzzing or anything..I do get kinda warm though..and I even try it for over an hour..
Do you think I'm doing something wrong?

posted on Nov, 20 2006 @ 01:47 AM
link   
You say to think of nothing. But when the "aliens" show you things how do you not think about what they are showing you? Also you say they are God(s). What is your take on Jesus?

posted on Nov, 20 2006 @ 02:26 AM
link   
GovernmentPawn
I just observe what they show me without letting my thoughts get in the way. I try to be totally humble and let them teach me whatever they want without disturbing them with my own thoughts. They tell me the future quite often because my mind is clear for them to communicate to me and not absorbed in its own thoughts.

I'm convinced they are the gods. When I asked them for a sign the sky exploded instantly with thunder. Then day after day they showed me amazing things which only the Gods could do. I think they sent Jesus here and directed the way that religion has perpetuated itself both positively and negatively. Christ is the example of the perfect man. The aliens tell me all the time that people must seek to be like the Christ. They said we become what we worship.

posted on Nov, 20 2006 @ 03:47 AM
link   
AA, Hex, Probed.....anyone????

Posted unsettling occurrance on ,I think page 45? Can anyone help me out, please?

Nothing has happened since, but it is scary going to sleep, lol.

posted on Nov, 20 2006 @ 04:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by AmIMad

I'm a bit shaky typing this, and feel I have to get it out of my head and on here for some kind of explanation.

First, I'll say I have had a couple of go's at this, but I can't focus on the colours - can't get them to stay in their right places.

I woke in the early hours of this morning - I know it was before 3am. I'd say I was rudely awoken by an horrendous screeching inside my ears and head. Someone described it like an old fax modem,..........
As for what I could see, after I calmed down a bit, was just like a large black and white leopard print pattern,..... at the bottom right i could clearly see "VL higher" in black writing. I could hear a faint voice but it was drowned out by the screeching.

I must have gone straight back to sleep after that, because I woke just after 3am, and it was so vivid to me I KNOW it wasn't a dream.

I condensed it a bit. This experience is a message from your guardian. He or she is trying to tell you that the method of contact you are expecting is getting in the way of his or her actual communication. Like you are perhaps expecting a certain type of phenomenon to happen before any communication takes place, and so your guardian made the horrendous screeching sound drowning out the faint voice in the background to show you that the voice is there as soon as you listen for that only and forget about any other phenomenon happening first.

The leopard skin is to let you know you have a powerful protector with you and the words 'VL higher' meant your VL level is sufficient.

So basically you're being told that your guardian is ready to communicate with you and there's no need to look for any other types of phenomenon first, you simply need to listen for the still small voice within; and also you're being shown that there is a power animal with you to protect you and also your VL level is sufficient.

So your guardian is telling you that all systems are 'GO' for direct contact.

I call them guardians and lots of people have met grays and other aliens who told them they were their guardians. The aliens are behind all spiritual things as far as I'm aware and have always been with mankind.

posted on Nov, 20 2006 @ 04:59 AM
link   
Thankyou very much for your quick reply, Probed.

I am always fascinated by your dream analysis

The explanation you have provided, obviously to me, sounds brilliant, and I feel much better now because none of it made any sense to me at the time.

I will re read it a couple more times, and thankyou again for taking the tame to make me feel better!

Edit to add: Do you have any advice or suggestions for me now, I am clueless?

Thankyou

[edit on 20-11-2006 by AmIMad]

posted on Nov, 20 2006 @ 05:21 AM
link   
AmIMad
well I guess you just have to spend a little time meditating each day and trying to make telepathic contact with your guardian. Obviously he/she is right there with you aware of what you're going through. I found it's just a matter of stilling the mind completely and waiting for the guardian to make some kind of contact. If you ignore all thoughts during meditation then thought will cease shortly and you will have a clear mind ready for the guardian to communicate through.

posted on Nov, 20 2006 @ 05:33 AM
link   
Thankyou very much. Will try that.

Sorry, didn't want a one liner - clearing your mind of everything is not an easy thing to do

posted on Nov, 20 2006 @ 07:12 AM
link   
Masqua - you're right! I was just typing away. Hadn't read the fine print, so to say...I give you guys more credit than that...

Just wanted to hop on to say good luck to everyone trying this. Keep at it!

I haven't contacted anyone yet. But I think silencing my thoughts is something I hadn't really done too much up to this point, because I've actually been focusing on the colors during the meditations, and often during the day when going about my tasks...going to do that more...(in part thanks for probedbygray's "infinity" posts)

Anyway, good luck! Keep on keepin' on!

[edit on 20-11-2006 by OnTheDeck]

posted on Nov, 20 2006 @ 09:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ecidemon
I'd just like to make it clear that I'm not saying this works as AA describes. However, I'm also not saying it doesn't work.

That's the whole point. He is advancing a claim that cannot be disproven without proof. He very well COULD be conversing with aliens, though, he could very well be a nutter or a liar.

This is how a cult hooks you. It offers you claims that cannot be proven false and they challenge you to prove them false, which makes no sense, as everyone knows that the person making the claims is the one that needs to prove THEIR point of view.

posted on Nov, 20 2006 @ 09:23 AM
link   
Argh...just tried to post a nearly 4000 character reply in Amongus's new thread only to find that by the time I was finished the thread had been closed.

In anycase, for those interested I'll try to reconstruct it again tomorrow (it's past midnight & I've got another day in munchkinland starting in 8 hours), but here's some interesting experiences I had after trying the exercise for the first time tonight:

1) Heard a faint ringing noise
2) Entire body began to shiver/shake at the same time even though I was under the covers and not cold in any way, shape or form
3) Saw faint blue balls of light w/ bright centers & heard something a cross between TV static & a rushing river.
4) Saw something similar to an oval TV screen filled w/ what looked like TV static
5) Could just barely make out what looked to be an orangish alien head looking shape w/ the almond eyes we all know & love. No communication as far as I could tell.

Boys be ambitious, onigiri be delicious,

HH

posted on Nov, 20 2006 @ 09:47 AM
link   
I am glad that so many of you are on the right track.... I also have been informed that 7 people tring this excersice have had Alein contact here on ATS.... Although they are still battling their human senses and tring to put it all together.
You know who you are please come forward.... and post your results, even if you have to register with ATS.

For those of you that think this is a cult.... get a grip on reallity.

Contact happenes in ways that will marvel ans delight you, put to unexplained phenomenon to the curb, post it

AA

posted on Nov, 20 2006 @ 10:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Alien Agenda
.... I also have been informed that 7 people tring this excersice have had Alein contact here on ATS....
AA

This is where i am hooking of

Good luck and be carefull to try something you dont know what it is.

posted on Nov, 20 2006 @ 11:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Alien Agenda
I am glad that so many of you are on the right track.... I also have been informed that 7 people tring this excersice have had Alein contact here on ATS.... Although they are still battling their human senses and tring to put it all together.
You know who you are please come forward.... and post your results, even if you have to register with ATS.

For those of you that think this is a cult.... get a grip on reallity.

Contact happenes in ways that will marvel ans delight you, put to unexplained phenomenon to the curb, post it

AA

I am back after a weekend back in my reality...... as I currently know it.

I havnet tried to meditate again because I wanted to give my brain a rest for a few days... however.. I did have a few things happen over the past few days that seems kind of out of the ordinary ..

1) I am very clear headed... what I mean by this I can't fully explain... the only way I can sum this up... I am at one with myself...

2) Last night I am sitting in my bedroom on my bed. I had just laid down and was ready to goto bed. Before attempting to fall asleep I decided to go over some thoughts in my mind. Not about any of this subject matter, but about general day to day stuff. After a few minutes I noticed myself starting to doze off. I began feeling odd like I was not concious. I did the old joke, and "pinched" myself. I was awake. I got up to goto the bathroom and went back to bed. I am lying there again and i caught myself dozing off. After catching myself I decided to let it go. I took mental note of the time on the clock to make sure I didnt fall asleep. About 2 minutes later into going in and out of conciousness.. My left ear POPPED!... i cant decribe this perfectly.. but the best I can do would be: It phyiscally felt like someone BLEW a gust of WIND into my left ear. it sounded like a voice. It wasnt internal, because the sound startled me so bad that I came too right away and looked at the clock.. only 2 min had passed. I decided to goto sleep because I didnt want to think about it. After less than 1 minute later my dog started barking downstairs for no reason. He was running back and forth and barking loud (which he NEVER EVER EVER barks unless someone is coming to the door) I came outside my bedroom and the dog was halfway up the stairs and halfway down... he was looking up at me and when I asked him what was wrong.. he peered his head around the stairs and towards the kitchen and started barking loudly.. he ran into the kitchen and then back to the stairs (like lassie) for me to come... because of the ear exp i just had, i told him to shutup and I went to bed. He barked for a few more minutes and then stopped....

3) I have had a very very weird feeling of someone being with me at all times. sometimes I will feel like someone is standing over my left sholder and I will look and no one is there.

any comments?

top topics

<< 46  47  48    50  51  52 >>

join