It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Proof Positive of Alien Comms

page: 48
<< 45  46  47    49  50  51 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 19 2006 @ 08:09 PM
link   
The reason the demons have assumed the disguise of aliens is because of the age we are in. They tailor their disguises and temptations to the weaknesses of people and the time they are in. The demons/aliens use the false promise of superior technology because they well understand the obsession with technology that people have today. Their technology serves the purpose of a bone waved in front of a dog, and like the dog some people go drooling after it. There are some who will give anything for what they perceive as technology that is superior to everyone elses.

[edit on 19-11-2006 by SkyWay]

posted on Nov, 19 2006 @ 08:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by SkyWay

Originally posted by jwater88
Off topic again really.....
so lets get back on it!

Any one else have any luck?
Im still stuck in the same place were nothing happens after 45 minutes of this method.....

It isn't really off topic. It's about aliens -- their true identity. They do wear alot of diguises but their evil actions always give them away.

But the thread is suppose to be about the method and what the experiences are from it correct and to get help from AA?

posted on Nov, 19 2006 @ 08:14 PM
link   

You don't need to believe me...just read the reports about them. If you look at the things these creatures do to people and even to animals you will convince yourself. Demons can't do anymore evil than these so-called aliens do. If evil makes demons what they are then the same applies to these aliens...and there is no difference when you look at them that way. The evil deeds of one are the same as the evil deeds of the other.

Skyway, I think the only demons that are in this thread are your own. I think you need to read what Prote writes. Seems to me you're living in fear of these demons, when you have no proof they exist (Except third hand stories), and furthermore, that they are what is being talked about in this subject. If you can give me any proof that these 'demons' you speak of are what is being dealt with in this thread, I'll stop reading your posts like you're some religious fanatic who has no grasp on reality. Also, do you have any of your own experiences??

Personally, I haven't. Nor do I think there is anything to fear. And if there is, I want to see it myself, and interprit it with my own, non religious biased judgment. It's a control mechanism, and it seems to be working exceptionally well on you. Open your eyes and experience things for yourself and don't cower in the corner in fear saying everything is evil and it's all demons telling you lies.

posted on Nov, 19 2006 @ 08:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by jwater88

But the thread is suppose to be about the method and what the experiences are
from it correct and to get help from AA?

The thread is about contacting aliens/demons.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
removed triple nested quote

[edit on 19/11/06 by masqua]

posted on Nov, 19 2006 @ 08:24 PM
link   

The thread is about contacting aliens/demons.

This thread is about contacting aliens. If it was about contacting demons, it would be in a religious forum.

Back on topic, please

posted on Nov, 19 2006 @ 08:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ecidemon
Skyway, I think the only demons that are in this thread are your own. I think you need to read what Prote writes. Seems to me you're living in fear of these demons, when you have no proof they exist (Except third hand stories), and furthermore, that they are what is being talked about in this subject. If you can give me any proof that these 'demons' you speak of are what is being dealt with in this thread, I'll stop reading your posts like you're some religious fanatic who has no grasp on reality. Also, do you have any of your own

experiences??

Personally, I haven't. Nor do I think there is anything to fear. And if there is, I want to see it myself, and interprit it with my own, non religious biased judgment. It's a control mechanism, and it seems to be working exceptionally well on you. Open your eyes and experience things for yourself and don't cower in the corner in fear saying everything is evil and it's all demons telling you lies.

Boy! Some of you people sure are obsessed with fear. It's constantly on your mind. I assure you that if anyone fears the aliens it is alot of the people on this forum who constantly prattle about fear when it isn't even being discussed. I mean you people are the ones who constantly bring it up. It must occupy your minds a great deal. It is very likely that you guys are projecting your own fears on to others and don't realize that you are doing it. Look within yourself and you will see where the fear really resides.

posted on Nov, 19 2006 @ 08:27 PM
link   
Demons disguised as Aliens, huh? That's a pretty far-fetched religious speculation. For all you or I know aliens can exist within Gods divine plan. Then who are the real demons. It's just too shaky of a theory.
In the words of the great Johnny 5, " Neeeed input!!!"

posted on Nov, 19 2006 @ 08:29 PM
link   

Boy! Some of you people sure are obsessed with fear. It's constantly on your mind. I assure you that if anyone fears the aliens it is alot of the people on this forum who constantly prattle about fear when it isn't even being discussed. I mean you people are the ones who constantly bring it up. It must occupy your minds a great deal. It is very likely that you guys are projecting your own fears on to others and don't realize that you are doing it. Look within yourself and you will see where the fear really resides.

Nice way to dodge the question, focus on your shortcomings.

posted on Nov, 19 2006 @ 08:32 PM
link   
Warning, Will Rogers...

Please stay on topic.

posted on Nov, 19 2006 @ 08:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ecidemon

Nice way to dodge the question, focus on your shortcomings.

I already posted what I base my conclusions on. I have carefully considered the actions of the aliens and on that basis determined what they are.

posted on Nov, 19 2006 @ 08:45 PM
link   

I already posted what I base my conclusions on. I have carefully considered the actions of the aliens and on that basis determined what they are.

And if Alien agenda agrees with you, then I'd be happy to move it a religious forum.

But if he does not agree with you that they are demons and insists that he is conversing with aliens, then it might stay here in Aliens and UFO's.

The debate on whether aliens are, in fact, demons is for another thread. Here it seems to be derailing the discussion.

[edit on 19/11/06 by masqua]

posted on Nov, 19 2006 @ 08:59 PM
link   
I'm gonna hate myself in the morning but...

Are you people SERIOUS?

How can you sit there and get down on someone for believing aliens are demons when this entire thread is full of some of the most outlandish speculative unsupported CRAP I have ever had the displeasure of seeing get 45+ pages of attention.

You can sit there and scoff at Skyway for his religous beliefs if you wish, but the lot of you are just as religous, you have simply exchanged the concept of your deities from White-Haired-Man-with-White-Beard to Grey-Man-With-Black-Eyes. The cult that has developed around these beliefs is simply rediculous, and I can't believe it is allowed to stay in the Aliens forum when it is more speculative than a lot of the stuff in Skunkworks.

This thread has nothing to do with Aliens and EVERYTHING to do with blind faith and the religon that seems to be culminating around it. Taking the definitions of a cult from this thread, you can see that all of the requirements are there.

1) Rigid belief system

OP and followers will not give up the notion that they COULD NOT be mistaken. They are right, and everyone else is wrong, no matter what the evidence states.

2) Intense activism/aggressive proselytising

Continually hammering home that this is the only way to contact aliens because face to face contact will make you crap your pants, and using this as a 'either you believe or you are wrong'.

3) Advancing non-falsifiable propositions

No evidence can ever be given by them because the Aliens dont want it to come out. No evidence that can prove their claims as true or false will ever be forwarded because they know that being wrong even ONCE will ruin a lot of credibility, especially when their claim is a stream of infinite information.

Now get back to your meditating, the proof is just arounf the corner..

[edit on 19-11-2006 by HankMcCoy]

posted on Nov, 19 2006 @ 09:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by HankMcCoy
How can you sit there and get down on someone for believing aliens are demons

Because the TOPIC of this thread is communicating with ALIENS. The attempts to change the debate, promoting aliens as demons within this thread is, in my opinion, a hijack.

If someone started a thread (hint, hint) about aliens really being demons, that would be fine.

posted on Nov, 19 2006 @ 09:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by masqua

Originally posted by HankMcCoy
How can you sit there and get down on someone for believing aliens are demons

Because the TOPIC of this thread is communicating with ALIENS. The attempts to change the debate, promoting aliens as demons within this thread is, in my opinion, a hijack.

If someone started a thread (hint, hint) about aliens really being demons, that would be fine.

Your post wasn't what I was referencing.. heck, you hadn't even posted when I started on mine, but you are right. It IS totally off topic whether or not it is a good idea to contact these Aliens.

At least SOMEONE remembers what the topic is supposed to be about. Now I defer to your modness and will not try to hijack this thread myself.

posted on Nov, 19 2006 @ 09:35 PM
link   
I am a skeptic. But there is indeed something that comes from a result of these meditations. For all I know it could be entirely doing something to my brain to make me schizophrenic, lol. There really is no way to verify what I'VE been experiencing. I will give a list of what's going on with me.

First attempt

Relaxed, heard a voice. Visualization skill increased, I could understand things at what seemed like superhuman speed, telepathy spike, and accelerated test taking skill. (Though the ladder 2 could be coincidence)

Second attempt:

Same voice.

Third and last attempt:

Extreme warm feeling. Visions, hearing unknown music.

posted on Nov, 19 2006 @ 09:43 PM
link   
I'm still meditating. It's 10:34pm, Sunday night. Nov. 19. One more tonight...

I wanted to add that I, uh, watched Happy Feet this afternoon. My girlfriend wanted to see it. I have to tell everyone - watch this movie. I don't know if it was on the brain or not, but this is a blatant alien propoganda piece.

You will know when you see it. It's about penguins, but it starts with shots of far away planets, and ends with the same. The entire movie is about what the penguins call "aliens" (no joke), and the main character "learns how to communicate with aliens". I felt like I was watching a movie of me watching a movie. When I learned the story line, and how it developed I felt like the main character could have been AA.

You'll see what I mean if you watch it. It was very bizarre to walk out of that movie after what I've been meditating on the past week and a half....

Anyway, still at it...

And by the way, my thought is that just because someone suggests aliens are demons doesn't warrant relocation of this thread to the religious section. If you move one alien thread to the religious section because someone suggests they're demons guess what - you have to move the whole section, because some aliens can't be demons and some not - it's all or nothing. Which would mean goodbye to the Aliens & UFO's section.

Besides, I could go into the New World Order section and call the George W. Bush threads demonic and asked that they be moved...

[edit on 19-11-2006 by OnTheDeck]

[edit on 19-11-2006 by OnTheDeck]

posted on Nov, 19 2006 @ 09:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by OnTheDeck
And by the way, my thought is that just because someone suggests aliens are demons doesn't warrant relocation of this thread to the religious section.

Perhaps you didn't read all of what I said...

And if Alien agenda agrees with you, then I'd be happy to move it a religious forum.

AA started this thread and so far does not agree. I would only move it if the OP (original poster) agreed that they were really demons, and not just because someone else on the thread says so.

I hope this clears it up.

There are other options besides religious forums too... as Hank said (correctly), this could be a good fit for Skunkworks as well.

posted on Nov, 19 2006 @ 10:03 PM
link   
Probed and AA. How do I know if what I am experiencing has ANYTHING to do with aliens?

Thanks!

posted on Nov, 19 2006 @ 10:29 PM
link   
I'd just like to make it clear that I'm not saying this works as AA describes. However, I'm also not saying it doesn't work.

My personal experience is that I've had nothing out of the ordinary happen. Having said that, though, let me also note that I have never been able to properly meditate, but I've always wanted to. What this has done for me is cause me to finally try and get meditation down. I have an active mind, so it's difficult for me to quiet my thoughts. THe more I practice, it gets easier and easier. Maybe one day I'll be able to come on this thread and give an opinion on my own experience with it.

posted on Nov, 19 2006 @ 11:04 PM
link   
I have just tried it. I did it for 14 minutes. Two and 1/4 cycles, with a break between the end of the first and beginning of the second cycle. The experience is deeply entrancing, and as I left the meditation, back into the bounds of physical perception; it was slow and frightening at first, but I cam back completely calm. What I noticed was that upon each quadrant change, the color of the last pervaded the the new focused color. It ended up being a swirl of colors, continually streaming into the next quadrant, until I slowly emerged. Another thing, while I was in deep meditation, I was somewhat afraid to stay in darkness and wanted to come out, but something kept me going. The first time I let this happen. The bursters of darkness would continuously envelope the one inside itself, becoming darker and darker. Also, I felt warm and cold diagonally from each source, but I couldn't pin point where they were coming from, only that the direction they went is linear.

What if I were to think of the plane of colors three dimensionally? Would this change anything. I was thinking of red from the front right plane to go forward, and bend underneath itself to hit the back right plane, and so on and so forth.

I suggest to anyone to try it, even if you don't believe in this communication stream.

top topics

<< 45  46  47    49  50  51 >>

join