It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Proof Positive of Alien Comms

page: 42
<< 39  40  41    43  44  45 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 17 2006 @ 01:16 PM
link   
Maybe you are afraid of aliens, im afraid of two things - death and bankrupcy. That's it.

posted on Nov, 17 2006 @ 01:18 PM
link   
talk about hidden messages... hahaha.. i just stumbled onto this... this has nothing to do with anything.. but its funny....

btw.. i hate incubus...

A certain shade of green,
tell me, is that what you need?
All signs around say move ahead.
Could someone please explain to me your ever present
lack of speed?

Are your muscles bound by ropes?
Or do crutches cloud your day?
My sources say the road is clear,
and street signs point the way.

CHORUS
Are you gonna stand around till 2012 A.D.?
What are you waiting for,
A certain shade of green?
I think I grew a gray watching you procrastinate.
What are you waiting for,
A certain shade of green?

Would a written invitation
signed, "Choose now or lose it all,"
sedate your hesitation?
Or inflame and make you stall?
You've been raised in limitation,
but that glove never fit quite right.
The time has past for hand-me-downs,
choose a new, please evolve, take flight.
www.zokky.com...

[edit on 17-11-2006 by hexed1911]

[edit on 17-11-2006 by hexed1911]
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Added 'ex' tags and a link

[edit on 17/11/06 by masqua]

posted on Nov, 17 2006 @ 01:20 PM
link   
hex continue you are doing fine.....

AA

posted on Nov, 17 2006 @ 01:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by partykid
Maybe you are afraid of aliens, im afraid of two things - death and bankrupcy. That's it.

man .. i tried helping you... i guess aa is right.. its not possible...

man.. if your affraid of death.. your not on the same page... i was over that fear a long time ago...

and bankrupcy.. ahahhahaa... money is nothing in the scheme of things... just learn to use it to your advantage...

helpless..

posted on Nov, 17 2006 @ 01:27 PM
link   
Yoyu know why you aren't afraid of death? Because you have nothing to lose in this life and that means, you haven't achieved anything worth living for. And that's sad, seriously.

posted on Nov, 17 2006 @ 01:27 PM
link   
Hexed, I meditated yesterday, Thurs., at around 6pm and again around 10pm. I will again tonight around the same time.

Partykid, meditation is simply sitting still and breathing deeply to become relaxed and to slow the thoughts racing through your mind. After you've sat and slowed down enough to calm your thoughts, try to observe your thoughts as they pass through your mind.

Everything you do or say originates in thought. It's a ceaselessly running stream, but something happens when you stop and become aware of your thoughts - they start to slow down, and you even catch glimpses of the emptiness between thoughts.

When you're at a point where you can identify the thoughts running through your head, and can see them as arising from emptiness, then move to the next step. Try to picture a friend, or someone in your family, or an object in your head. This is what you're calling "manipulating the mind", but it's simply visualization. You're just using this same everyday ability to picture the color red. You're also using this ability to picture a + (plus sign) over your head that creates imaginary quadrants. When you see the color red, and you imagine a red triangle/quadrant above your head, you're on your way. It's just using your mind to see something that's not right in front of your face.

It may help you to have an apple, something red, or some object in front of you that you can focus on, and then close your eyes and try to see it in your head. It's a start.

Try the lesson on page 1 and take your time. Don't force it. You should be able to see the colors clearly soon. Then all you need to do is accept Satan as your leader - I AM KIDDING! Ok, come on. There's room for humor here...

I should say to people talking "about" this who clearly misunderstand it - this isn't the occult, and it's not magic or witchcraft. This is a simple sitting meditation. Buddhists of all stripes practice this and other very involved and sophisticated meditation techniques. They also are witness to various phenomena, gain certain abilities, and even have an understanding of our reality that rivals what Western physicists have come to prove through scientific inquiry. Tibetan lamas and physicists have engaged in discussions about reality and learned they're talking about the same stuff.

Ok, moving on. Hexed, very interesting experiences. I don't know you from Abe, so you could be a plant, but I'm happy to accept you on your word. Especially given my own experiences...

Sitting again tonight...

posted on Nov, 17 2006 @ 01:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alien Agenda
Explaine your profile so everyone can understand you operating style then I will answer.

What EXACTLY do you mean by "profile"?

posted on Nov, 17 2006 @ 01:36 PM
link   
I know how and why you are manipulating the questions you asked in precisely the ode you did leasing up to you last question.

But a lot of peoe did not catch on, so I want you to expaline your reasoning for this then I will answer it if not....

You the have yor answer....

AA

SpiderMan

posted on Nov, 17 2006 @ 01:39 PM
link   
I don't know about this, sounds ridiculous. Maybe it's because i can't do it. But as far as im concerned "Poof positive communication with grays" in the form of "meditation" could be compared to "sex" in the form of "masturbation". That's what i think.

posted on Nov, 17 2006 @ 01:40 PM
link   

I know how and why you are manipulating the questions you asked in precisely the ode you did leasing up to you last question.

But a lot of peoe did not catch on, so I want you to expaline your reasoning for this then I will answer it if not....

You the have yor answer....

AA

SpiderMan

I thought it was plain, I'm attempting(succeeding?) to put this issue of meditation method as a means to contact grays to bed. Use the word "debunk" if you wish.

See, that wasn't so hard to answer a question. Now, as to your word, I answered your question, now answer mine.

posted on Nov, 17 2006 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Yoyu know why you aren't afraid of death? Because you have nothing to lose in this life and that means, you haven't achieved anything worth living for. And that's sad, seriously.

my friend.. i have achieved what most people spend their entire lives searching for...

to be at one with my self... happiness

thats worth living for... i have plenty of materialistic things to loose in my life... i have a good job... i have family, friends.. loved ones....

the human life is very very unique... perhaps thats why so many others study us from across the universe....

seriously partykid... where did you come up with the thought that I have nothing to loose... the last time I checked... being afraid of death.. can be very tough to get over... the fact you are affriad of death.. shows that you are still very closed minded. Have you ever lost someone? Assuming you did, you probably still have not gotten over it.. perhaps you need some help getting over that... having the fear of death is not good.... living in fear of anything is not good.. hense why i got over my 1 and only fear...

hieghts.. nope
flying .. nope
snakes.. deff not
death.. haha no..
ghosts.. nope
bankruptcy... hah .. you dont know my financial situation.. hah

point is... open your mind...perhaps you do need to smoke more drugs...

posted on Nov, 17 2006 @ 01:47 PM
link   

I don't know about this, sounds ridiculous. Maybe it's because i can't do it. But as far as im concerned "Poof positive communication with grays" in the form of "meditation" could be compared to "sex" in the form of "masturbation". That's what i think.

AA did say you have to experience it on your own..

posted on Nov, 17 2006 @ 01:48 PM
link   
Now you sound like a teenager. And i doubt that youre not.

posted on Nov, 17 2006 @ 01:49 PM
link   
Intrepided,
I don't understand your question.... please elaborate on it fo me.

AA

SpiderMan

posted on Nov, 17 2006 @ 01:55 PM
link   

Intrepided,
I don't understand your question.... please elaborate on it fo me.

AA

SpiderMan

Seems like you understood it in your last post, bold:

AA

SpiderMan

Italics I answered your question and you gave your word that if I did, you would answer mine. Here's a refresher, ask the grays, "Do you want contact with humans".

posted on Nov, 17 2006 @ 02:03 PM
link   

Now you sound like a teenager. And i doubt that youre not.

umm.. im not a teenager.. im about 10 years passed that my friend...

this is not a bashing contest...

now either take this seriously or I will just ignore you... very childish yes.. but i have no time for you if you choose not to accept the possiblity that your wrong...

posted on Nov, 17 2006 @ 02:05 PM
link   
spiderman.. spiderman..

cmon.. i want to know.. was he right

posted on Nov, 17 2006 @ 02:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by hexed1911
spiderman.. spiderman..

Are you saying that AA is saying "spiderman" is on my comp at home? I'd like confirmation of that from AA before I answer.

posted on Nov, 17 2006 @ 02:10 PM
link   
This was already answered,
The grays want contact with humans only if its of our own free will.

And of course you need to raise you VL level.

AA

posted on Nov, 17 2006 @ 02:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by intrepid

Originally posted by hexed1911
spiderman.. spiderman..

Are you saying that AA is saying "spiderman" is on my comp at home? I'd like confirmation of that from AA before I answer.

thats what I took it as... but i could be wrong.. maybe he means that your spinning a web for him to get caught in.. that is what your trying to do right?

at least thats what it seems like both of you two agree on...

I can answer you this... The GRAYS want life to go on... if that means humans need to contact them.. then yes.. they want us to contact them..

however.. thats just personal opinion.. not information ive gathered from the stream...

now i am sitting here.. trying to figure out why the heck you are asking that question.. the only logical answer for me is:

1) you are trying to get him to answer yes.. that way you can ask how does he know... then ask him to prove it.. then so on and so on.. a web of entanglement to trap someone in lies... this is a very good tactic..

2) you are trying to get him to answer no... that way you can tell him to answer why he contact them... then ask him how he learned of it.. then so on and so on.. trying to find some sort of untruth in the matter.....

either way.. i see both answers ending the same.. more arguments on who is lying..

btw.. who is that character on your monitor?

i got snakes on my monitor.. hahahhaha

new topics

top topics

<< 39  40  41    43  44  45 >>

join