It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Proof Positive of Alien Comms

page: 38
<< 35  36  37    39  40  41 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2006 @ 02:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alien Agenda

I know its hard to explain but ask your inner voice to help and you will.

You will become aware of your job when you have raise your VL high enough to understand that your “job” in not a “job” in the typical sense of the word. I use it because it’s the only word that comes close to describing it. You will be made fully aware once you are awake enough to see the construct for what it is…. The stream will help you in ways that can not be explained in words, you are starting to get it bro.

The stream will help you communicate with the Grays.

If you have a firm grasp on what time is, was and will be then you will understand why last year was 2012. Again I waste no bandwidth to explain this.

I am still stuck on the problem.. i am afraid of greys.. i cant explain why. but the image of a grey sends chills down my spin.. its better now. The past 15-18 months of my life I have set personal goals to get over that fear. How can I get over this?

About Time.. yes... its going faster. It has been speeding up since the 80s, right? And on Nov 24th IT will start. right?

guess what AA ( and ONTHEDECK)... i found something interesting.. look at these dates... mean anything? well not at first.. but think to yourselves... EVERYONE... esp people getting close to the steam using this method.... anything ring out in your mind about these dates...

3 Ahau , Friday June 16, 2006
10 Ahau , Thursday July 6, 2006
4 Ahau , Wednesday July 26, 2006
11 Ahau, Tuesday August 15, 2006
5 Ahau , Monday September 4, 2006
12 Ahau , Sunday September 24, 2006
6 Ahau, Saturday October 14, 2006
13 Ahau, Friday November 3, 2006
7 Ahau, Thursday November 23, 2006 Beginning
of the 5th Day!

guess what.. i just checked my calendar... i went to the doctor around those dates... in fact.. I originally got my "cold" on and around sept 4th.. it was very very mild and went away.. then it came in full force around sept 24th... then disappated... then after going camping on OCT 13th, i woke up with the COLD again on the 14th. then again it went away and came back on the 4th-5th of this month... in fact i wouldnt be surprised if it dissapates again this week and returns again on the 22-25th.. only Time will tell... but i will be waiting on this now... very very odd indeed.. . quite alarming and brings some sort of direction to this stream in which AA talks about.

HANK -

asking your SS# is the stupiest thing ever (imho). That would PROVE the power of the stream and also prove its exsistance to you (and many others). What you should do is take a step back... think of something that would bring you self-proof, while also helping you better understand this subject. Then ask AA. I am sure he will be happy to answer a relevant question. Answering your SS# wouldnt help this situation. It would answer YOUR need for proof. But not mine. Not at all.

A better question would be...

AA - is there some way that Hank can raise his level of conciousness without damaging his physical self? also is there a way for his EGO (hank.. this is not the ego as you would imagine.. AA knows what i speak of. you will too if you do some research) to accept the possibliy of the universal shift without being in tune with the stream?

in other words... i dont think he can grasp the concepts we speak of until he is open to them. but is there some sort of thing we can do in order to enlighten him? Or are there some people who it is impossible for them to understand the shift? The way I understand it, Every being on this planet is shifting, you only have to be awakened in order to understand and preceive it.. right?

help.. im starting to write things i dont even understand.. how is this knowledge contained inside my head.. i had no previous undertandings of what i wrote.. it just came out as i typed.. this is all becoming weird...

-hex

;(

posted on Nov, 15 2006 @ 02:22 PM
link   

HANK -

asking your SS# is the stupiest thing ever (imho). That would PROVE the power of the stream and also prove its exsistance to you (and many others). What you should do is take a step back... think of something that would bring you self-proof, while also helping you better understand this subject. Then ask AA. I am sure he will be happy to answer a relevant question. Answering your SS# wouldnt help this situation. It would answer YOUR need for proof. But not mine. Not at all.

That is EXACTLY why I asked for my ss#! I want clear, undeniable proof of his alien communication. If he could give me information that he has no access to from outside sources, it would provide evidence that what he is experiencing is coming from without and not from within.

He has not given ANY evidence that indicates he has any information of ANYTHING outside of his own imaginations.

posted on Nov, 15 2006 @ 02:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by HankMcCoy
That is EXACTLY why I asked for my ss#! I want clear, undeniable proof of his alien communication.

I asked you about 10 pages ago that if I posted your SS# number would you believe in aliens. You replied that you already did and no, your SS# would not be proof. Now you are saying it would be undeniable. You need to make up your mind.

Questions for AA...
There must be exclusions to this method. Surely only the people that the Greys want to communicate with will get anywhere, for everyone else it is futile, except they will have no way of knowing. Correct, or not?

Do the Greys WANT to be contacted?

[edit on 15/11/06 by Prote]

posted on Nov, 15 2006 @ 02:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by HankMcCoy
That is EXACTLY why I asked for my ss#! I want clear, undeniable proof of his alien communication. If he could give me information that he has no access to from outside sources, it would provide evidence that what he is experiencing is coming from without and not from within.

He has not given ANY evidence that indicates he has any information of ANYTHING outside of his own imaginations.

I think you are still missing the point my friend.. I will only try once more to help you wih this...

Giving you your SS# WILL PROVE what he is experiencing is coming from outside entities that you know of. What it will NOT do, is show you the information that matters. Him knowing your SS# and telling to you will not open your eyes to the subject that is underlying. I understand that what you seek is to prove proof positive in the alien comms... however I think AAs intentions for this thread (even though topic strays from that) is to open you ( and everyone else) to an experience. I think you need to look past the litteral sense of Aliens, telepathy, and the "stream" for what you know it as. If that doesnt make sense to you, once you have opened your senses it will.. i promise...

again... try asking another question that will give you proof, while also helping you better understand things....

-hex

please try my brother.. dont make it out to be harder than it is... it appears he (and now I) are "beating around the bush"... we are not.. we are trying to help answer your questions... I think it is impossible for AA to get your SS# from the stream. Its not that KIND of endless knowledge or "whatever"...

AA? any help here would be hot..

posted on Nov, 15 2006 @ 02:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Prote

Questions for AA...
There must be exclusions to this method. Surely only the people that the Greys want to communicate with will get anywhere, for everyone else it is futile, except they will have no way of knowing. Correct, or not?

[edit on 15/11/06 by Prote]

Prote ( nice name btw.. hah... watched that movie the other night again..)

I just wanted to ask you... what is your perception of the greys?

Do you think of them only as Aliens? ( in the form that the public and society has grown to portray them as)

~~~~ damnit.. now i am starting to answer my own question by asking you quetions... i might try to explain what i mean later...

-hex

[edit on 15-11-2006 by hexed1911]

posted on Nov, 15 2006 @ 03:16 PM
link   

Questions for AA...

Prote,
First of all we are contacting the “GRAYS” stream not the “GREYS” to different species. There are no exclusions to this “EVERYONE” can communicate with the grays stream… You will have proof positive once you have reached the stream.

The grays want contact from all humans of “there own free will” they will not make first contact because it’s your space.

Its so fuc&ing hard to explain what its like to be in the presents of a being that has a VL off the chart. That’s why this exercise will help you reach the stream and communicate with them.

AA

posted on Nov, 15 2006 @ 03:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by hexed1911
Giving you your SS# WILL PROVE what he is experiencing is coming from outside entities that you know of. What it will NOT do, is show you the information that matters. ...

Well, OFF COURSE his SS# is not the information that matters. What matters is the concecuences of giving that information.

This topic is getting way too twisted and complicated if we compare it with its title: POSITIVE PROOF OF ALIEN COMMS. And as it's been said before, we won't get that from meditation.

P.S. Please tell AA to ask the stream tell him how to correctly name a thread on an ATS Forum.

posted on Nov, 15 2006 @ 03:40 PM
link   

Prote ( nice name btw.. hah... watched that movie the other night again..)

I just wanted to ask you... what is your perception of the greys?

Do you think of them only as Aliens? ( in the form that the public and society has grown to portray them as)

I have no direct experience with the "Grays" so I do not have a perception of them as such. I guess it is fairer to say, I have made no decision about them or judgement. My perception of any "aliens" are not really what everyone seems to refer to as such. I make no distinction between an alien and a ghost for example, on the basis that they are both entities I do not understand. Beware of the form, it may be decieving but do not fear it, I guess would be my attitude.

Any opinion that a public or society has is usually different to mine, but we all like to be different. That could be ego but I present it as an observation. I am on a no judgement kick at the moment and have been for some time, it's quite a cool experience. I have recently gained 3 or 4 "senses", I'm just trying to figure it all out, I guess we all are.

posted on Nov, 15 2006 @ 03:45 PM
link   

HANK -

asking your SS# is the stupiest thing ever (imho). That would PROVE the power of the stream and also prove its exsistance to you (and many others).

BINGO!!! That's what we've been trying to get out of AA since page 1. Only asking him for what he promised, no more.

BTW, this is an interesting twist, you deflect questions away from AA. Why? It's no secret that you share emails, may I be so bold to ask if you 2 are in cahoots? I'm asking you hexed, we ALL know that AA won't answer my questions.

If a story, theory or premise can not stand scutiny, it's clear that it probably is a hoax.

posted on Nov, 15 2006 @ 03:46 PM
link   
Thanks for the posts. I've copied those dates and will take a look.

When you say you're typing things you didn't intend to type, or that you didn't have knowledge of beforehand I'd like to know what you meant.

First glance at the dates doesn't strike a chord with me, but I will look at them closer. Where did you get them?

I wanted to post here, because I've had at least one experience since last Tuesday, 11/7, where I was posting on the boards here and really just sort of free flowed info and went "way out". When I finished typing what I was typing I actually felt like I had "disengaged" from some distant place and my whole awareness returned to the computer in front of me. I almost felt a rush, like the rush of whooshing down into my head (without the wind of course...).

The experience is hard to explain, but I liken it to what a medium friend of mine tells me when she does readings for people (she's sort of a John Edwards/James Van Praagh type). She has this sense of somehow "going somewhere", and tells me it's because her vibration gets higher when she connects with higher vibrational spirits...

If you aren't someone who believes in afterlife communication that won't mean much, but that's what I would compare the sensation to...

I'm doing the technique again tonight and asking for assistance...

This is intriguing stuff...I admit that real "proof" is still forthcoming, but I'm trying. If ever there was a time on this planet for something like this to be successful it's now.

posted on Nov, 15 2006 @ 03:51 PM
link   
Or its a poorly understood, put together idea that is true but has a hard time explaining things......

i bet this has alot more truth to it then people want to give it, yes questions arent being asked but sometimes this site seems like they would DEBUNK a ET craft if it flew up their nose.

mods asking questions can be a very Intimidating situation im sure specialy if its something just you experienced an its more or less something that you have to experience to understand.

this could be true an could be false but just becuz answers arent being found or put forth doesnt mean its a hoax, just that you gave up or havent looked enuff.

Meditation opens gateways to where-ever you wanna go.... Dont knock it till you try it.

[edit on 15-11-2006 by Tranceopticalinclined]

posted on Nov, 15 2006 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tranceopticalinclined
this could be true an could be false but just becuz answers arent being found or put forth doesnt mean its a hoax, just that you gave up or havent looked enuff.

Meditation opens gateways to where-ever you wanna go.... Dont knock it till you try it.

Where have I threatened anyone? I asked question, from the source that I should have. They weren't tough questions either. Anyone with access to the "stream" would be able to answer but answers are not forthcoming.

I haven't looked enough? Indeed I have but the source is dry.

BTW, what makes you think that I haven't meditated, or continue to do so? I'm just saying that this ISN'T comms to aliens. Look at my post about 4-5 pages back on "self-hypnosis". Yet another post that AA will NOT reply to.

May I ask, do you not find it strange that he answers some but ignores others? THAT is a million dollar question imo.

posted on Nov, 15 2006 @ 04:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Prote
Any opinion that a public or society has is usually different to mine, but we all like to be different. That could be ego but I present it as an observation. I am on a no judgement kick at the moment and have been for some time, it's quite a cool experience. I have recently gained 3 or 4 "senses", I'm just trying to figure it all out, I guess we all are.

prote... you are on your way into the stream subconciously... from what i have been told...

society has to alter its EGO to accept the dimensional shift...

posted on Nov, 15 2006 @ 04:05 PM
link   
So far, all "evidence" has been just as Hank pointed out, matters of faith, not fact. Perhaps he's trying to start up his own religion. Afterall, there was another group, called Heavens Gate, who believed aliens were coming to get them, and they all ended up drinking cyanide-laced kool-aide and taking a ride on a spaceship hidden behind a comet. (Yeah. Right.)

So my point is... since you've offered no empirical evidence, people must take you on your word, or even, your personal belief about what you're telling them. How are you any different from any other megalomaniacal person trying to build a following? What you're preaching is religion, not science, or even fact. I could interchange "god" for "aliens" and "divine insight" for your "stream" and what would I have? Nothing but a ton of belief systems which already exist. There's nothing new here, only a new spin on a very old idea.

Or, perhaps, just perhaps, Alien Agenda is a bit more clever than we've thought, and has used this one thread to wrack up a bunch of ATS points.

From a complete lack of proof, to the sheer arrogance of believing that his reasoning couldn't be flawed, it stands to reason that he could have ulterior motives.

posted on Nov, 15 2006 @ 04:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by intrepid

BTW, this is an interesting twist, you deflect questions away from AA. Why? It's no secret that you share emails, may I be so bold to ask if you 2 are in cahoots? I'm asking you hexed, we ALL know that AA won't answer my questions.

If a story, theory or premise can not stand scutiny, it's clear that it probably is a hoax.

its kind of funny you said that.. but to tell you the 100% truth.. AA and I only exchanged 1 email... i told you EXACTLY his response.. it was for "me to enter the stream"... i got fustraited.. then it all started making sense as i dove deeper into researching the apparent quetsions that popped up in my mind...

i swear to you.. i am not in cahoots with AA... i have only emailed him once ( and now actually i just u2u'd him as to explain the difference between grays and greys to me... although i think i have already found out now... )

i think he shys away from answering questions from some people, because its impossible to alter their ego to be able to perceive the facts. The facts confuse a human whos VL is not raised...

sounds far fetched... but dive into the rabbit hole yourself.. you will see..

again.. i have a question for you.. (only because i dont feel like trying to find it)

WHAT WAS THE QUESTION you want answered?

-hex

posted on Nov, 15 2006 @ 04:18 PM
link   

i think he shys away from answering questions from some people, because its impossible to alter their ego to be able to perceive the facts. The facts confuse a human whos VL is not raised...

That is a question that I'll go to if I have to but it's personal and even more damning to AA's agenda.

again.. i have a question for you.. (only because i dont feel like trying to find it)

-hex

AGAIN:

The question wasn't asked of you, why would YOU want to attept to answer it?

posted on Nov, 15 2006 @ 04:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by OnTheDeck
Thanks for the posts. I've copied those dates and will take a look.

When you say you're typing things you didn't intend to type, or that you didn't have knowledge of beforehand I'd like to know what you meant.

This is intriguing stuff...I admit that real "proof" is still forthcoming, but I'm trying. If ever there was a time on this planet for something like this to be successful it's now.

ON THE DECK...

Well, I had a kind of experience that you describe.. only it happens more frequently to me. Over the past 3-4 weeks or so I have felt some sort of connection to an energy... like stated previously... i have developed (since childhood) senses outside of Taste,smell,sight,touch,sound.... ive had some for years.. but unable to grasp the truth behind them.. still I am very very confused. I cannot control them at all. They just happen...

and yes.. the proof is forthcoming... starting NOV 24th throughout the begining of the year.. The planet is begining its shift...

check out :
www.2012.com.au...
www.breakthroughcelebration.com...

the 2012 website lacks good coding.. but look past that crappy website design and read the information contained.... although NONE of it may be provable or credible.. it makes for good reading on this subject.. in detail...

back to the typing thing.... i believe (could be wrong) this is the STREAM that AA speaks of. You are connecting with the stream... that knowledge then gets "streamed" (if you will) to you. Only if your ego lets your VL raise high enough can you tap into the stream... there I go again.. explaining things i have no knowledge of... damnit I dont like that feeling... that rush of a feeling you get... this is enough ATS for me today... I think im going to go home and try the meditation...

for the first time in in 3 weeks I will try this meditation again...

by the way... since lunchtime today... my sinuses have cleared up. Throat is back to normal. seems like the cold/flu is finally gone... weird...

posted on Nov, 15 2006 @ 04:25 PM
link   

That is a question that I'll go to if I have to but it's personal and even more damning to AA's agenda.

-hex

AGAIN:

The question wasn't asked of you, why would YOU want to attept to answer it?

I am not trying to attempt to answer the question itself.. but perhaps offer you a way to have AA answer your question, through a series of other questions.. only if thats possible.. but i dont remember what you asked..

tell you what.. to show you im not in cahoots... forget it.. i wont try to help you.. all i was trying to do is help get your answers in which you seek.. i figured out a way to do it.. and AA answered what i needed to know.. and without doubt, i was able to answer other questions that came up.. using my own intuition..

sorry man.. i didnt mean to offend you... I will stop trying to help..

-hex

but hey.. if you change your mind.. remind me the question again.. then I will attempt to help you get AA to answer it.. as long as its not another SS# type question....

posted on Nov, 15 2006 @ 04:34 PM
link   

I am not trying to attempt to answer the question itself.. but perhaps offer you a way to have AA answer your question, through a series of other questions.. only if thats possible.. but i dont remember what you asked..

Why? Does AA not understand English? Why would I need "other" questions to answer 1 easy one?

tell you what.. to show you im not in cahoots... forget it.. i wont try to help you.. all i was trying to do is help get your answers in which you seek.. i figured out a way to do it.. and AA answered what i needed to know.. and without doubt, i was able to answer other questions that came up.. using my own intuition..

And then:

but hey.. if you change your mind.. remind me the question again.. then I will attempt to help you get AA to answer it.. as long as its not another SS# type question....

Oxymoron? To the bold, so there are rules to getting info on this topic? Man, the Grays must be tough.

sorry man.. i didnt mean to offend you... I will stop trying to help..

-hex

No offence taken, except to my intelligence by another member.

posted on Nov, 15 2006 @ 05:13 PM
link   
Intrepid,

I would think that you being a moderator you wouldn't sound so rude to members.

I thought it was nice that someone was willing to help you it must be that male ego thingy.

ps. I sure hope you won't hold a grudge against me.

[edit on 15-11-2006 by observe50]

new topics

top topics

<< 35  36  37    39  40  41 >>

join