It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Proof Positive of Alien Comms

page: 37
<< 34  35  36    38  39  40 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2006 @ 09:54 AM
link   

Do you know if it possible for someone to subconsciously have their VL raised?

Yes and no, the subconscious’s mind in reality is your light body reacting on the physical plain of existence. Your light body (subconscious mind) is already at maximum VL level when you are awake and asleep, the light body makes it possible for you to raise the VL of your physical body.

So Yes it is possible

And No because it’s already and always in a maximum state of VL.

Do you know if it possible if someone who has their VL raised subconsciously could be preparing for the 3rd and 4th dimensions to merge? In other words, raising them to a higher level of consciousness. This allows them to use other senses than just the normal 5 that humans beings know.

The merge is already underway and has been since December 12, of last year. The calendar is wrong as we know it ( I will not elaborate on this flamers) on the Christian calendar of 2012 started last year. All people have a choice to make and the time for the choice is now at hand, either they except the planetary shift in the conciseness grid that is presented to people subconscious’s mind that are not awake or they continue on there current path.

The once that make the choice will move to higher octaves when the final shift happens those that don’t will inherited what’s left.

Also... what about a Lightworker.... Have you ever heard of them? What do you know about them?

I know many light workers and so do you, they are people who have made the couscous choice and have awaken from eternities of slumber. They are all have extraordinary gifts that will help them with their selective jobs.

So, I'm still at it. Part of me feels if AA is the real deal and has experiences to post, he may not be posting certain experiences so as not to "lead" anyone trying this; and that's probably a good idea.

That’s exactly where I am coming from, its not for me to show the path but people need to find there own I can only lead you to the water and encourage you to drink…. I can not make you see the stream.

AA

posted on Nov, 15 2006 @ 10:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by hexed1911
is there anyway to approach this topic without discussing religion?

Yes, there is a way. Obtaining evidence of the claims presented by AA is the way to the truth. Here is what I have come to so far.

With the use of a Mantra, in this instance, a pattern of envisioned lights, subject may enter a self-hypnotic state, and experiences preguided imagery as programmed by the experiences of the instructor. No verifiable information forgien to the subject's understanding has come forward during these sessions, which suggests no outside contact with any other beings, alien, human, or spirit.

On the contrary, articles have surfaced that seem to suggest the genesis of the ideas put forth by the instructor. With more investigation, more such articles are hypothesised to arise explaining in detail where the instructor got his idea for the meditation in the first place, and why he joined it.

posted on Nov, 15 2006 @ 10:36 AM
link   
hank... this is totally out of the ball park here.. but sometimes science, in lack of a better term, is taking a leap of faith. somebody always has to be the FIRST at something, otherwise it would have already been discovered. When someone is inventing something or testing a new idea or theory, then at some point it was all just a belief. Only through believing can you get proof.

this is the same way christians get people to believe in god...

this is the same way chris columbus discovered the world was round...(although not the first.. and no i dont want to debate this, im using it as an example)

this is the same way nuclear bombs where tested....

this is the same way AA is presenting the stream meditation tech.....

my point is... I think there has to be some sort of leeway given in order for proof to be presented. not just about AA's tech but anything for that matter. Everyone wants proof solid about things. Christians cannot proove god exists any better than AA can prove his meditation tech... nor any ufoligist can prove the existance of ufos/aliens... part of the human culture is to trust in faith... thats why we have so many faiths on this planet... to give people hope.. Everyone needs some sort of guidence in life.

that is until you are awakened and accept the planets future...

again... take anything I say with a grain of salt... this is just a personal comment (publically posted) for AA and Hank....

thanks for your time with the discussion hank.. do you agree with any of what I said?

-hex

AA - another few question/comment(s)

1) would you be as so kind to explain in detail for me (or give me links) to explain the planetary/dimensional shift we are going through.

2) back on the subject of lightworkers... do you know about the truth/untruth of the existance of starchildren? Could there be a connection between the two? or are these separate things?

3) these senses you open up after your body has been raised to another level of conciousness... are there any that you have in particular... are there common/uncommon ones... is the sense of being able to look at someone and tell if they are lying about something or not be one of the unlockable senses....?

sorry i had to dumb the terminology down in order for other readers to also be able to grasp the quetsions context.. in case they dont have open minds...

[edit on 15-11-2006 by hexed1911]

posted on Nov, 15 2006 @ 10:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Alien Agenda
hex,
post your email questions here and I will answer them.

The answers you seek should be known to all.

AA

Too bad mine aren't thought. Pfft!

Selective, aren't we?

posted on Nov, 15 2006 @ 10:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by intrepid

hex,
post your email questions here and I will answer them.

The answers you seek should be known to all.

AA

Too bad mine aren't thought. Pfft!

Selective, aren't we?

hey... intrepid... what are the questions you want answered...

posted on Nov, 15 2006 @ 10:51 AM
link   

hey... intrepid... what are the questions you want answered...

AA knows, he just WON'T answer, very telling wouldn't you say?

posted on Nov, 15 2006 @ 10:52 AM
link   
IMHO

I do not believe there is any way in which religion is relevant here and I base this on my studies of shamanism.

Here is what Indra Doj Gurung, a shaman has to say;

from Shamanism and Tantra in the Himalayas by Miller, Ebeling Ratsch & Shahi, published by Inner Traditions

We shamans come from the Stone Age. we have no religion. Religion is for those who cannot see

My bolding

I'm not saying that religion can't be discussed in this thread... just saying my piece on the matter.

posted on Nov, 15 2006 @ 11:14 AM
link   

hank... this is totally out of the ball park here.. but sometimes science, in lack of a better term, is taking a leap of faith. somebody always has to be the FIRST at something, otherwise it would have already been discovered. When someone is inventing something or testing a new idea or theory, then at some point it was all just a belief. Only through believing can you get proof.

this is the same way christians get people to believe in god...

this is the same way chris columbus discovered the world was round...(although not the first.. and no i dont want to debate this, im using it as an example)

this is the same way nuclear bombs where tested....

this is the same way AA is presenting the stream meditation tech.....

AA is not presenting this as a work in progress, he is presenting this as proof. Therefore, to use your own scientific examples,

I can PROVE the Earth is round by showing you evidence.
I can PROVE a nuclear bomb works by showing you evidence.
I can NOT PROVE The Stream exists, because there is no evidence.

If Edison came to me with a lightbulb and told me that it was used to illuminate the darkness, I would say, 'prove it'. If he could not, how could I believe it?

There is a very clear purpose to this entire thread, and it keeps getting lost by mostly unintentional misdirection on the parts of those that WANT to believe this.

If the Stream is the source of infinite information, and AA can access the stream at any time, why will he not PROVE it exists to end any speculation on it? He comes claiming proof, but have you noticed that he will not lay down a single fact that can be tested on its own to prove any kind of viability? Actually, maybe he has..

He has said our understanding of the Mayan calander is wrong, and or date in 2012 is off. That is just not the case and proves his information is fallible. The Mayans built their calender as an acutely acurate star chart. It is not based on a log of individual days, so much as astrological movements that were extrapolated milleania into the future and is based on an event that is marked as a galactic restart in our suns revolution around the milkyway. Basically it is the end of a Galactic Year. There IS an exact date that this will happen, and we have verified independantly of the Mayan Calender that it WILL occur in 2012, just as the Mayans predicted.

To say otherwise is inaccurate.

AA, Your Stream has failed you in the only piece of information you have decided to share with us.

[edit on 15-11-2006 by HankMcCoy]

posted on Nov, 15 2006 @ 11:29 AM
link   

would you be as so kind to explain in detail for me (or give me links) to explain the planetary/dimensional shift we are going through.

The shift is a higher level of conscious and interplanetary awareness for all of humanity, its time for humans to join the conscious stream of the universe. It is our next step in our physical evolution towards oneness.

2) back on the subject of lightworkers... do you know about the truth/untruth of the existance of starchildren? Could there be a connection between the two? or are these separate things?

Star children, Indigo Children, blue ribbon beings they are all the same not no matter what term you label them with. They are born “awake” and are already connected to the universal stream, they ALL have exuberant extraordinaire abilities and cannot conform to the norm of society. Those in charge are trying to squash the movement via “Ridlen” and a entire host of other drugs to “MAKE” them conform to society. But its not working. My daughter is a Indigo Child with abilities that far beyond my own but they are inhabited by her own immaturity and schooling to fit in with society.

Light Worker are adults who where asleep there entire lives but are now wake on the same level adsthe star Children and they are also here to help, depending on there specific jobs.

3) these senses you open up after your body has been raised to another level of conciousness... are there any that you have in particular... are there common/uncommon ones... is the sense of being able to look at someone and tell if they are lying about something or not be one of the unlockable senses....?

I have been given a number of senses, some of which I am conscious about others that I am not. Its all dependant on your job, the one that I use the most is the ability to see the energy patterns in all psychical beings and objects where animated and inanimate. I can then extrapolate the precise frequency of the energy signature and help the life form in ways that only I can.

Yes seeing that people are lying is an awesome sense that you are privileged too… you also have two others that you are conscious about but are afraid to mentioned on this board.

Bring them out and share them with us.

AA

posted on Nov, 15 2006 @ 11:33 AM
link   
Hank sixpack,

You should get some rest you have a big eventfull "cough" to look foward to tonight.

ET is coming to New York with full disclouser fo all to see.

AA

PS I wont wait up but i look foward to reading all about it tommorow...
. YAWN

posted on Nov, 15 2006 @ 11:51 AM
link   
So I've come into this thread very late in the game and I'm not sure but it looks as though it's gotten a little off topic. Not surprizing for 30+ pages I guess. I only read the first three pages and stopped because it turned into an argument of course, but I do have one question which may or may not have been answered yet on the original topic:

What benefits would one gain by contacting the greys? What do they have to offer me that is worth trying out this method?

posted on Nov, 15 2006 @ 12:23 PM
link   

Hank sixpack,

You should get some rest you have a big eventfull "cough" to look foward to tonight.

ET is coming to New York with full disclouser fo all to see.

AA

PS I wont wait up but i look foward to reading all about it tommorow...
. YAWN

Why am I not surprised that you follow up with a personal attack? If sarcasm and beligerence are the height of human achievement, I peaked in high school.

posted on Nov, 15 2006 @ 12:25 PM
link   

I have been given a number of senses, some of which I am conscious about others that I am not. Its all dependant on your job, the one that I use the most is the ability to see the energy patterns in all psychical beings and objects where animated and inanimate. I can then extrapolate the precise frequency of the energy signature and help the life form in ways that only I can.

Yes seeing that people are lying is an awesome sense that you are privileged too… you also have two others that you are conscious about but are afraid to mentioned on this board.

Bring them out and share them with us.

AA

AA - How do you suppose I explain it? I can't even explain it to you... Thats why I asked for your help.

oh and also... you speak (as well as other text(s)) of our "jobs".. how does one know what their JOB is? Is this something they do subconciously... or is this something that becomes clear when you connect with the stream?

btw.. i think i finally realised the stream is something you feel, an energy if you will, not a physical plain known to our 3 dimensional space.

posted on Nov, 15 2006 @ 12:45 PM
link   
hank, is there any way to change the topic of a thread after posting? I think we established that the topic was mis stated back in the first few pages. Sorry if that sounded rude, not meaning to be. I am just trying to point out that we have already noticed the fact the topic of the thread is incorrect... AA should have made the topic along the lines of ..

Alien Comms - meditation technique

and left it at that... but no he tried to be bold about the statement, true or not. However, just because there has been NO proof of anything yet, does not mean there will not be. There is also no proof yet disproving this. Lets be patient as AA asked. Perhaps the light shall be shed soon enough. Which by the way, I am not sure that AA was trying to say the mayan calendar was incorrect, i think because of his typos and stuff (which I do too, so do most) it was misunderstood ( if at all) by many. I think he was trying to say that our present day calendars are incorrect and the mayan ones are the correct ones. However I could be wrong. AA? calendars?

posted on Nov, 15 2006 @ 01:02 PM
link   

I think he was trying to say that our present day calendars are incorrect and the mayan ones are the correct ones. However I could be wrong. AA? calendars?

Yes, there IS a way to change the topic after it is posted. I have given him every chance to rethink his stance and state the possibility that he MAY be wrong. He will not even acknowledge the possibility, so no matter how much we debate the technique, the emphasis remains on HIM to prove his claim.

The one piece of evidence that he gave was pretty self explanitory. He says we are waiting for 2012, when the event has already happened, and that our understanding is flawed. The truth is the event the Mayan discussed happens in 2012 according to our calendar.

When confronted with this evidence, did HE try to explain himself? No. He went for a personal attack on something that has nothing to do with this thread. In THAT thread he has tried to interject his own ideas, and I have even asked him for the corrections and how he came up with that information. As of this writing, he has ignored the request.

For someone trying to enlighten us, he sure is secretive and elusive. What does he have to hide from besides the truth?

posted on Nov, 15 2006 @ 01:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by HankMcCoy

The one piece of evidence that he gave was pretty self explanitory. He says we are waiting for 2012, when the event has already happened, and that our understanding is flawed. The truth is the event the Mayan discussed happens in 2012 according to our calendar.

When confronted with this evidence, did HE try to explain himself? No. He went for a personal attack on something that has nothing to do with this thread. In THAT thread he has tried to interject his own ideas, and I have even asked him for the corrections and how he came up with that information. As of this writing, he has ignored the request.

For someone trying to enlighten us, he sure is secretive and elusive. What does he have to hide from besides the truth?

I think he ignores your questions because you already don't believe anything he says. no matter what he tells you, you wont believe him. I understand why you think this. No shame in that. Only believe what is REAL for yourself. If you dont have proof then you wont believe.

I dont think there is anyway around this. I dont think he can explain himself only for the fact there is so much to explain. if he stated one sentance, you would ask questions about it. then to answer those questions he would cause you to ask more quetsions. It would be an on going hole of knowledge. however, if you are not willing to step forward first and ask the right questions, then how can he help you?

I dont recall what questions you asked him that he wouldnt answer (or intrepid).. i remember you asked him something, but I do not feel like tracking it down in the 37+ pages... would you be as so kind as to tell me what the questions you want answered are? Perhaps you need to word them another way, or ask different questions to reveal the answers to yourself.

does that make sense? this is getting tiresome...

-hex

posted on Nov, 15 2006 @ 01:38 PM
link   
ALTHOUGH this may not and probably does not have anything to do with the topic.. i will post it because it may indirectly have something to do with it..... but its directly specifically to ON THE DECK. Others may comment, thats why i posted it instead of U2U.

ON THE DECK -

hows your cold/flu? I have had mine for going on 2 months. I started doing some research in my area.

I have been to the doctor 3 times now about this. They have prescribed me some meds, however nothing gets rid of it. I have went back to the good ol dayquil, niquil thing. Subsides the cough, but not the runny nose.. starting to piss me off....

I thought I had rid this cold, but then it came back again a week and a half later. I have had the flu shot also (which made it go away shortly)...

so after talking to people around my office, and around my group of friends and such, it seems people all over are getting this cold... common things said about it...

"starts with a sore throat, running nose"
"blood in the mucus from your nostrals"
" its not overpowering.. you can still work on it.. just annoying.."
"mild flu symptoms"
"medicines dont seem to help it"
"doctors know its going around but cant cure it"
"it appears as if it is contagious, but not everyone gets it"
"lasts for weeks at a time"
"seems to come back when it has gone away, out of the blue"
"some days you feel almost better, then its back again"

so.. ON THE DECK... can you ask around people you know.. people you interact with at the supermarket... people at the bank.. get a general sense if this is happening in your area? I talked to my family up in ohio, FL, and SC. All say the same things. Everyone around the country is getting from what I can see. weird... but again take this info with a GRAIN OF SALT.. this is just one view..

-hex

posted on Nov, 15 2006 @ 01:49 PM
link   
I asked him to use the stream to retrieve my social security number. If the information in the stream is infinite, nothing should stand in his way.

The argument that people that require proof will require untold amounts of proof before they believe has been proven wrong consistantly. If that was the case, man would still be in a cave without even the most basic of inventions. Man is rational and will believe things when presented with rational evidence. Man is also faithful and will believe in things contrary to evidence.

So, is this thread a matter of Faith or a matter of Fact?

posted on Nov, 15 2006 @ 01:49 PM
link   

AA - How do you suppose I explain it? I can't even explain it to you... Thats why I asked for your help.

oh and also... you speak (as well as other text(s)) of our "jobs".. how does one know what their JOB is? Is this something they do subconciously... or is this something that becomes clear when you connect with the stream?

btw.. i think i finally realised the stream is something you feel, an energy if you will, not a physical plain known to our 3 dimensional space.

I know its hard to explain but ask your inner voice to help and you will.

You will become aware of your job when you have raise your VL high enough to understand that your “job” in not a “job” in the typical sense of the word. I use it because it’s the only word that comes close to describing it. You will be made fully aware once you are awake enough to see the construct for what it is…. The stream will help you in ways that can not be explained in words, you are starting to get it bro.

The stream will help you communicate with the Grays.

If you have a firm grasp on what time is, was and will be then you will understand why last year was 2012. Again I waste no bandwidth to explain this.

I’m not going to enlighten you, you cant be enlightened by me only the stream can help you. I hide from no truth, you deny everything if it not in your face and black and white. This is impossible for you to understand so I waste no time on you.

posted on Nov, 15 2006 @ 02:08 PM
link   
You will waste bandwidth telling me you wont waste bandwidth, you will make post after post making vague claims about this and that. Add up all of the bandwidth you are wasting in your dancing around providing any evidence and you will have wasted MUCH more time and energy than you would have had you simply answered one VERY SIMPLE question.

You aren't making any sense.

And if you are going to insist that '2012' has already happened, you are PROVING your stream inacurate, as the event that the Mayans predicted has not happened yet.

new topics

top topics

<< 34  35  36    38  39  40 >>

join