It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Proof Positive of Alien Comms

page: 36
<< 33  34  35    37  38  39 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 14 2006 @ 05:02 PM
link   
source

This is starting to sound like religon again, especially with the insertion of teaching of Maitreya. It is interesting, none the less, as it starts to shed some light on the possible genesis of the theory that AA came up with.

(I experience MANY of those symptoms daily. I am not even kidding. When I start to blow out light bulbs, I will rethink my stance however.
)

Edit: Fixed Link

[edit on 14-11-2006 by HankMcCoy]

posted on Nov, 14 2006 @ 05:22 PM
link   
hank your link is not working properly.

posted on Nov, 14 2006 @ 05:26 PM
link   
The fact is it is evil to spy on others, so you can't access the stream of God, or hack into it, and find out what some moron had for breakfast two years ago. That's secret information.

However you can get proof of alien communications, (Proof that entities from outside your known reality really do exist), by simply learning to contact them with the mind.

You'll get proof sooner or later depending on the state your mind is in and what the gods (aliens) or God have in store for you. They may have bred and conditioned you especially to be some kind of negative influence that attacks all proof wherever it appears, and in that case the worst thing they could do would be to give you personal contact with the alien gods because it would destroy the plan they have set out for you to follow.

When I was doing my spiritual training I took a vow to never spy on the personal life of others. Now I can physically access the alien gods realm at any time I like and they give me all types of amazing help. I can't ask them what my neighbor is doing or what will happen in the world that day because that would be prying into the personal lives of others and would give me the ability to change the destiny of the world.

I have personal proof that makes me 100% sure that aliens and gods are real. I can personally contact those beings any time I like and gain more proof for myself. But I can't spy on your lives in any way. So if you ask me to give you information that can be used as proof for you then I have to say no that is not possible. You have to find your own proof and all people can do is point the way for you to gain your own proof.

Some people study light workers material to find the truth, other people get hit on the head with a brick and suddenly they have access to a higher dimension. Either way you have to find a way to get out of your cage and experience contact with the higher beings.

posted on Nov, 14 2006 @ 05:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by probedbygrays

When I was doing my spiritual training I took a vow to never spy on the personal life of others. Now I can physically access the alien gods realm at any time I like and they give me all types of amazing help. I can't ask them what my neighbor is doing or what will happen in the world that day because that would be prying into the personal lives of others and would give me the ability to change the destiny of the world.

The fact that you had to take the vow to never spy means that it IS possible, at least in your reality. Why would you have to make a vow not to do something that is not possible? That would be like me vowing to never fly around the world by flapping my arms like a bird.

And if someone -asks- for personal information, how can that be seen as spying?

posted on Nov, 14 2006 @ 06:03 PM
link   
I've been watching this thread with some interest.

First I have to agree with people who have expressed disappointment with how the title of the thread raises expectations which are then immediately dashed. I also have to say that I am unsure as to whether to try the meditation, but I have some perspective to offer that, while not completely on-topic, might nonetheless prove useful to those people struggling with the meditation.

I was brought up in the UK nominally a Christian. I went to Sunday School and learned all the traditional Bible stories... but Christianity never made much sense, and as I grew older I became keenly aware of all the horrors visited upon people in its name - the burning of witches, the Inquisition, the genocide of the native tribes of Central and South America, and so on, not to mention the protestant/catholic divide that runs like a septic wound through parts of Northern Ireland and Scotland.

In my teens I became interested in Taoism, and its simple, clean aesthetic appealed to me. I subsequently studied t'ai chi and chi gung meditation and was lucky enough to be exposed to the teachings of a guy called BK Frantzis, who is the only Westerner to become a lineage master in the deepest aspects of Taoist meditation and martial arts (which converge the deeper you get into them).

One of the things I particularly like about the Taoist tradition is that it's not rule-based, and there is no concept of sin. The question is simple; would you like to be healthier and able to do more, and age gracefully? If the answer is yes, there are exercises you can do... and when you've learned those, here are some more... and so on.

The Taoist tradition as taught by Bruce Frantzis suggests that we have eight bodies at successively more refined energy levels, and the student must take care to work on them in succession. The first requirement therefore is to do sufficient t'ai chi practice to relax one's physical body and make it supple. As work on this progresses, one is able to begin to sense the chi body (approximately referred to in the west as the aura) and to clear blockages within it. This feeds back into physical health, and deepens ones physical practices. The next body one works on is the emotional body, and there are meditations that deal with this; again, the process feeds back into clearing blockages within the bodies beneath it in the "hierarchy", for want of a better term.

The general rule is not to activate the more refined energy levels without doing some serious work on the ones underneath which support them.

The fourth energy body is to do with the intellect, and one's ability to tell truth from falsity. The central idea is that all of these bodies should be as clear as possible before one begins work on the fifth, or psychic, body, because here you begin direct perception of the information stream, which contains truth and falsity and data that can perturb the emotions. But should you begin to get access to the information from this stream successfully, your intuition is honed and quite without thought you are able to communicate with people in an incredibly powerful way. I have seen evidence of this in my teachers, who have sometimes couched information in a context that might have been specifically designed to floor me but would sound innocuous to other people.

The Taoist energy map of the body (which is, broadly that used in traditional Chinese medicine methods including, but not limited to, acupuncture and acupressure) also recognises what is termed the upper dantien, directly analogous to the "third eye". It is said that this is the portal for communicating with "discarnate entities" but again the warnings are that one's third and fourth bodies (and of course the ones below) should be free from blockages and as far as possible integrated in order that data that presents itself can be evaluated and assimilated without any emotional damage.

From this perspective, therefore, it would seem that not everyone will be ready or able for the kind of meditation/contact that the OP suggests - and it might in fact be dangerous for some, irrespective of the nature of the beings contacted, which is another question altogether.

Why believe any of the above? I know why I believe it: having studied with Bruce Frantzis and several of his senior students, my experiences leave me in no doubt that he, and they, are capable of things that we currently think of as impossible but are quite matter-of-fact in the Taoist perspective.

Should you believe it? All I can say is that it might make sense to some people out there who might find it helpful as a structure for interpreting the kind of data that an experiment like this is sure to generate.

posted on Nov, 15 2006 @ 02:25 AM
link   
You people need to stop relating this topic to religion..this has nothing to do with it..

Seriously people..

posted on Nov, 15 2006 @ 03:13 AM
link   
This topic is to do with meditation practices. The traditions that deal with meditation are pretty much exclusively "religious" traditions.

I would differentiate Taoism as being more of a philosophy/tool kit than a religion, in that it doesn't require faith: just do the work and get results, it's that simple. No faith is required... just practice. And you can see the results for yourself.

Because, in the Western tradition, a line was drawn in the sand to separate religion from science (this is one way of looking at the "Enlightenment"), the two traditions have become antithetical. Topics like this straddle both, because in reality there is no line. We just have different ways of looking at the data. People who use the scientific approach, however, have a tendency to marginalise the data, to rule it out of court, or (as Charles Fort put it) to make of it Damned Things. This is a pity, but it arises from defining the usefulness of a scientific theory as its ability to handle (explain) data. If data cannot be explained, sometimes - quite often - it's more convenient to reject the data than to junk the theory.

That's why the cutting edge of science is always to be found in the weird stuff.

posted on Nov, 15 2006 @ 04:55 AM
link   
dood, let me break it down for you guys. the verdant (grey extra terrestrial biological entities) race is the entirety of humanity, it is the subconcious (sub quantum revolume intervolume) of the entire earth. work towards achievement. horse flys are some of the greatest beings on this planet. future aliens use advanced technologies such as high energy phase vibrational interconductors and intertime craft to communicate with us. the earth scape is galactally renound for such knowledge through future scapes. we maintain life through geothermal electrogravitational interfusion, where are minds (you and i) are able to react superlight shifts through interpsychosic cross time parallel, quad(positive/negative through light/dark energy reacts) pulse flux react.

remember peace love!

-stuart bastian rodriguez

posted on Nov, 15 2006 @ 05:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by hexed1911
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
... i hope it gives all of you good reading...

AGAIN.. this is not something I have made up.. its something I stumbled across.. i will be posting more tomorrow.. i will let you guys read this.. if anyone knows more about this subject feel free to post..
.. I think this might be some of the information gathered from the stream...

First thank's for the information. I had expected something else to come but ok..

You can do a google search (www.google.com) with the key word 'photon belt' and you will find a lot more about it.

here two example links for pro
www.2012.com.au...
www.users.globalnet.co.uk...

and one for contra/sceptic that you should have read:
www.geocities.com...

It's a very questionable 'topic' and maybe you should create an own new thread for this or an expanded topic (4d and lightworkers) if you want to disscutate this. Certainly interesting.

I rather had liked you telling us eighter your personal 'information/impretion' you had out of the 'stream' as incomplete and confuesing as it might be but genius or how you made contact to the stream and what you experienced because this is the topic. (AA's methode, noise? screen? alien?)

I am not really buying it at the moment that you made stream contact with the methode AA suggested, has a little to do with that you came in at the last moment when the credibility was already down the trash and some other minor coincidence's.

I did not made telepathic contact to the 'stream/aliens' but I read enough posts and webpages and chats in the past of people that claimed to communicate with aliens telepathic (the most with the greys) and one thing they all had in common was that the information they gave was partly or completly incorrect or alteread in a way that only a bit of true was surrounded by a lot of rubbish. (same byway is valid for 'info' you get by EvP (ghost com) although thats a completly different and even more questinable thing)

Now you can wonder if ALL the contacties lied (all hoaxers, or not full in their minds) or if the aliens/stream/unknwon source simple did not always tell them the truth. As more I have read as more I tend to the second. (excluding the obvious hoaxer and out of mind ones) Why it's like that I don't know.

But I'd like everyone to think about this when makeing contact of unknown beeings(aliens ghosts streams or whatever) and extract infromation out of a for you new and unknown source. There is a high chance as I see it that your source (the beeing) and/or the information is not accurate or altered or simple wrong. So never put aside this back ground thought.
And don't get wrong, advanced alien races can easily manipulate your reality preception to make you experience/see everything as it is true what they say also when it is not.

I've seen enough running 'blind' in thrust of their so honest 'alien' contacts into a big wall of lies ruin their (and others that believed them) liefs.

[edit on 15-11-2006 by g210b]

posted on Nov, 15 2006 @ 07:39 AM
link   
And this whole topic started because of a pattern of colors while thinking it in the shape of a + on the head?(rhetorical) ...Still nothing from AA about his post to us about life or what ever.

posted on Nov, 15 2006 @ 07:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by g210b

I am not really buying it at the moment that you made stream contact with the methode AA suggested, has a little to do with that you came in at the last moment when the credibility was already down the trash and some other minor coincidence's.

g210b, I really hope that was not directed towards me... if so.. you need to read my post again .. sorry...

I very very firmly stated that I had NOT been in the stream yet. I have had no success with entering it. Only warm feelings and tingly feelings. Thats nothing. I just randomly crossed paths with the info on the internet and thought it would be some interesting reading material. I CLEARLY stated that.. some people just dont read....

I clearly remember I stated that this is not information gathered from the stream... but only something I found while doing some surfing on the internet... the thing that was funny..I stumbled onto it while surfing for something completely different.. relating to music... but NEVER did i state this was from the stream

sad sad day when you get flamed by something even when you CLEARLY state the obvious... i think i am just about done with this board... you cant even make a post about ANYTHING without at least 1 person harrasing you. Great guys.. great...

THE MODS of this board should do a better job of keeping the viewers in line.

again.. just my 2 cents.. take it for what its worth.. NOTHING!

-hex

[edit on 15-11-2006 by hexed1911]

posted on Nov, 15 2006 @ 08:06 AM
link   
AGAIN EVERYBODY... here is some more info I stumbled onto while surfing the web yesterday... AGAIN LET ME STRESS.. and I obviously cannot STRESS this enough... THIS IS NOT INFORMATION taken from the stream nore is it information ABOUT the stream directly....

however, I think it might shine some light on the meditation tech that AA started this thread about.... it might not explain it.. but at least give you an insight about it... I personally think this might be the explanation... but i have not done enough research on the subject.. therefore take it with a grain of salt...PLEASE!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

healing.about.com...

Meditation Helps
Your current aim as you start to meditate is to learn how to slow the physical vibration or frequency deep within your body. Many people do not realise that their chakra centres are far too exposed, and they are accepting or collecting vibrational patterns in conflict, these vibrations are both high and low. So often times these patterns are disorganised and untidy, and so frequently the seven layers of the physical emotional intellectual astral etheric celestial and the ketheric are abnormally increased, especially in intensity for their physical parallel. Therefore, the outcome is that they lure slow frequency forces, energy if you will that remain within their personal sphere. If you hurl yourself headlong into meditation, you will speed the whole process up. Directly rendering special stress on your organs that are too slow to cope.

This then places too much stress on the chakras already in a place of conflict, which then raises the internal discord of your body. By slowing your physical vibration to a slow-paced more natural frequency than you typically use, you ease the tension and pressure that you put on your muscles.

Anxiety stops being manufactured by your biochemical processes, so you relieve the burden of any stress or mental suffering. You can now get rid of the dark sultry energy forces right away that hang on in the various chakra centres of your body. Therefore, staying within your auric field as a whole, and removing the subliminal fragments of the act of thought interference from your auric space.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Trimmed big cut/paste, added link and 'ex' tags

[edit on 15/11/06 by masqua]

posted on Nov, 15 2006 @ 08:09 AM
link   
you worry much to much about getting flamed.
i didn't flame you.

I posted on the info presented, after all this is a disscusion board and not a post and 'do not answer' board. I give you my best and honest opinion to be careful with information of a unknown source and that was addressed to everyone and not you personel and for the case someone really get in contact with aliens/stream.

yes i over-read that you stated you were not 'in the stream'. My fault. Sorry for that and thanks for the clarification.

But so AA is back with no one haveing made contact through his methode except him.

posted on Nov, 15 2006 @ 08:14 AM
link   
the rest is just a bunch of mumbo jumbo about healing meditations and such... I am sure you guys wouldnt be interested in reading it...

seriously... after doing just a little bit a research on the topic... and i mean very little... It seems to me that its impossible to approach this topic without at least tapping into the religion side of things. which sucks because so many different people believe so many things... I personally dont believe in any 1 particular religion.. ive chosen my own beliefs.. which is what everyone should do...

point is... i dont think i can further discuss this topic appropriately. I have done such little research into it, and seeing where its going.. i dont want to get caught up in religious discussions.. its just not something I like doing...

is there anyway to approach this topic without discussing religion? from what I understand, meditation is a part of a lot of religions... therefore I dont see how... please correct me if I am wrong.. in a non belittling way please..

-hex

PS: g210b - thanks for the clairty on that... sorry if there was any miscommunication on my part..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

you have a U2U

[edit on 15/11/06 by masqua]

posted on Nov, 15 2006 @ 08:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by hexed1911

without getting into it ( in fear of being flamed or ridiculed.. ) it has to do with

VL being raised subconsciously
lightworkers
3rd and 4th d combination
preparation for higher level of consciousness

this is just a little of the knowledge gained from the stream..

[edit on 13-11-2006 by hexed1911]

Just read your first post again.

This last setence is what made me think you've stated to have made it into the stream. That the photon belt info was from the web and not the stream I knew , you stated that and I also found it in the web myself pretty fast.

posted on Nov, 15 2006 @ 08:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by g210b
This last setence is what made me think you've stated to have made it into the stream. That the photon belt info was from the web and not the stream I knew , you stated that and I also found it in the web myself pretty fast.

Yeah.. I am/was trying to get AA to confirm some of the things I was reading, also compare them to happenings in my life.. damnit.. looking back on how it was worded it does look like that. but i have never been into the stream, although I would like to.. just like everyone else who tried.. I emailed AA directly.. and he responded with..

"Get to the stream…."

that is all...

he said early last week he would post in extreme detail his learnings from the "stream"... I believe that he may have been reading the TXT in which i presented to everyone...

I think AA should TRY.. just TRY to explain what he learned in the stream... even if our minds cannot handle it...

but i say this... because of what I told him.. and he responded with that single comment... i think i will try to enter the stream again.. not just 1 time.. because with any experiment you have to compare results with numerous tests.. I will attempt this until I feel it is fully debunked.. or I have a mind altering exp... thanks...

-hex

posted on Nov, 15 2006 @ 08:41 AM
link   
I meditated twice yesterday on the colors for between 20 - 30 minutes each time. I get to a point where I'm very relaxed. I'm able to see the colors much sharper and brighter, but I felt, yesterday, that I was idling. I asked for help, or for whomever to meet me halfway, and immediately felt a new, warm and very calming feeling all over.

The environment I'm in is somewhat noisy, and yesterday in particular, there was a lot of noise/distractions, so that, combined with me being tired, I decided to discontinue. I try not to do this and just fall asleep, because I think it would turn into a way to fall asleep, and this means your thoughts are just allowed to go everywhere and you lose focus.

It looks like this meditation has taken me so far, thus far, and I need to start asking for more assistance. I couldn't do anything this past Friday thru Sun. because of my cold, but I'm back at it.

I intend to go again tonight, and to really ask for help. If AA has any suggestions, or would like to add anything I'd be grateful.

Hexed, the information you posted is somewhat relevant, and is recognized as common knowledge (the parts about ridding the so-called "lower" bodies of negative energies) in meditation/new age circles. Whether all of that is fact I have yet to experience myself.

So, I'm still at it. Part of me feels if AA is the real deal and has experiences to post, he may not be posting certain experiences so as not to "lead" anyone trying this; and that's probably a good idea.

Anyway, as a result of my meditations Monday and Tuesday I think at least I'm a little calmer and not an a-hole in traffic in the morning, but more than that I can't report yet. It's only been since last Tues. that I started this, with a break Fri. thru Sun...

posted on Nov, 15 2006 @ 08:58 AM
link   
hex,
post your email questions here and I will answer them.

The answers you seek should be known to all.

AA

posted on Nov, 15 2006 @ 09:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Alien Agenda
hex,
post your email questions here and I will answer them.

The answers you seek should be known to all.

AA

ok.. lets start small.. address these questions first...

Do you know if it possible for someone to subconsciously have their VL raised?

Do you know if it possible if someone who has their VL raised subconsciously could be preparing for the 3rd and 4th dimensions to merge? In other words, raising them to a higher level of consciousness. This allows them to use other senses than just the normal 5 that humans beings know.

Also... what about a Lightworker.... Have you ever heard of them? What do you know about them?

posted on Nov, 15 2006 @ 09:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by sturod84
dood, let me break it down for you guys. the verdant (grey extra terrestrial biological entities) race is the entirety of humanity, it is the subconcious (sub quantum revolume intervolume) of the entire earth. work towards achievement. horse flys are some of the greatest beings on this planet. future aliens use advanced technologies such as high energy phase vibrational interconductors and intertime craft to communicate with us. the earth scape is galactally renound for such knowledge through future scapes. we maintain life through geothermal electrogravitational interfusion, where are minds (you and i) are able to react superlight shifts through interpsychosic cross time parallel, quad(positive/negative through light/dark energy reacts) pulse flux react.

remember peace love!

-stuart bastian rodriguez

ROFL! um dood could you break it down a little more than that?

new topics

top topics

<< 33  34  35    37  38  39 >>

join