It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Proof Positive of Alien Comms

page: 35
<< 32  33  34    36  37  38 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 11 2006 @ 12:09 AM
link   
Hey AA,

Well..I've been trying this thing lately..but end up falling asleep or getting nothing like that last time when I heard the sound..=/
Suggestions?

posted on Nov, 11 2006 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by behindthescenes
uh.....

What if my contact looks like Peter Pan with the wigged-out eyes of a crack geek? And when I questioned it on the nature and origin of his species, it responded by stating, "Meka Leka Hi, Meka Heiney Ho!"

then your wish is granted, long live JOMBI! ....That was my last trance...

posted on Nov, 11 2006 @ 08:03 PM
link   
Hi,

well i've been trying the past couple days but i was having a hard time focusing on the colors.

I just tried it again today and after about 5 minutes i heard an odd bussing sound but i still have not been able to picture the colors properly.
Any ideas?

Thanks,
Alien42

posted on Nov, 12 2006 @ 02:08 AM
link   
I tryed last night, but i get to the nice warm stage but then i cant hold it for very long, grr, its not fun when its like that.

posted on Nov, 13 2006 @ 02:20 PM
link   
Proof Negetive of Alien Comms.

OK, it's a week later and you still won't answer my question AA and YOU know why. So we will stop dancing, my wife hates it when I dance with anyone but her anyways. So let's skip it and look at Self Hypnosis.

You are now in a deeply impressionable state. At this point, you should begin to address the issue you're concerned about. Speak in the present tense.

"Impressionable state"? What would a person see in this state? Whatever seed was planted of course. The seeds being what you planted before the user took to meditation. "The blue orb", whatever. If you had said the "brown orb with the red hoop" I'm sure once the "elder" showed up he would have looked much like Michael Jordon.

Is this technique a bad thing? No. It can even be useful BUT is it a connection to aliens? Again, no.

posted on Nov, 13 2006 @ 02:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by intrepid
"Impressionable state"? What would a person see in this state? Whatever seed was planted of course. The seeds being what you planted before the user took to meditation. "The blue orb", whatever. If you had said the "brown orb with the red hoop" I'm sure once the "elder" showed up he would have looked much like Michael Jordon.

Is this technique a bad thing? No. It can even be useful BUT is it a connection to aliens? Again, no.

If I can be so bold as to agree....but I want to add a point to this.

Even with the "seed" sown, people are STILL not meeting aliens!

posted on Nov, 13 2006 @ 03:26 PM
link   
I agree with intrepid.

I tried this methode long enough now without progress or success.
(except you count my bad dreams as contact)

The claim 'everyone can' you can trash. How it seems it's 1 of 1000 or 10'000 so.

The greys need to develope a better methode if they want everyone to be able to contact them!

about the contacts..well so far I only can count one as half way 'successful' how it looks like (ambogues or how his nick was, with the symbols and the faint face)

from the 2 or 3 others that heard the load noise I read nothing anymore here.
(are they eaten up or what?) hello?

So I think the communication failed and with this the 'proof positive' AA calimed in this thread. Except AA, no one here has a proof positive.
Ok maybe we have to wait longer till it's developed more but the peak interest has certainly passed now (the posts are less and less) and how long do you want to wait? So I dont see the success coming any soon anymore except someone pops up with a surprise right now.

However there is still the information of the greys you (AA) promised
to deliver. And I look forward to an interesting read in an other thread any soon.

posted on Nov, 13 2006 @ 04:12 PM
link   
AA - I tried to U2U you. It will not let me because I dont have over 20 posts. Is there a way around this? I have important information I wish to discuss with you before making it known on the thread publically..

without getting into it ( in fear of being flamed or ridiculed.. ) it has to do with

VL being raised subconsciously
lightworkers
3rd and 4th d combination
preparation for higher level of consciousness

this is just a little of the knowledge gained from the stream..

again.. this is a message directly to AA.. no one else need reply.. i wont respond.. not to be mean.. but because I dont know how to answer questions i still dont quite understand...

-hex

EDIT for spelling

[edit on 13-11-2006 by hexed1911]

posted on Nov, 13 2006 @ 04:53 PM
link   
i sent you an email address that you can contact me at. you should really post it here though.

AA

posted on Nov, 13 2006 @ 08:42 PM
link   
I was one of the people that posted that I would continue this technique. I caught a bad cold/flu last Wed., that had me out of commission. This is the worst cold/flu I've possibly ever had. Dizziness, lightheadedness, nausea...Too much trouble to focus on meditating. I was wired at night. Couldn't sleep. Wrecked my days...

I was able to use the technique a couple of times last Wed., and Thurs., 11/8 and 11/9, and was able to fairly easily go into a deep meditative state, then my cold took over.

I intend to keep at this, especially now that I'm feeling better. Whatever is going around right now, though, is mean, really mean. We're reporting droves of people in hospitals here in No. VA/Wash DC with "flu-like" symptoms, but it hasn't been identified...It sucks...

Anyway, very curious to see what hexed has to say. I'm not familiary with meditation techniques acting so quickly, so if hexed has something to say I'd be surprised, but pleasantly surprised.

I'm also waiting to see what revelations AA might have too...in any event, I'm still here.

posted on Nov, 14 2006 @ 01:55 AM
link   
well i will also continue as well as I am almost there, i dont think i can get all the way though as i have been doing lots of tests at school lately (HSC, you know what i mean if you live in Australia), so as you can guess i have a lot on my mind

posted on Nov, 14 2006 @ 10:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by OnTheDeck
I was one of the people that posted that I would continue this technique. I caught a bad cold/flu last Wed., that had me out of commission. This is the worst cold/flu I've possibly ever had. Dizziness, lightheadedness, nausea...Too much trouble to focus on meditating. I was wired at night. Couldn't sleep. Wrecked my days...

I was able to use the technique a couple of times last Wed., and Thurs., 11/8 and 11/9, and was able to fairly easily go into a deep meditative state, then my cold took over.

I intend to keep at this, especially now that I'm feeling better. Whatever is going around right now, though, is mean, really mean. We're reporting droves of people in hospitals here in No. VA/Wash DC with "flu-like" symptoms, but it hasn't been identified...It sucks...

Anyway, very curious to see what hexed has to say. I'm not familiary with meditation techniques acting so quickly, so if hexed has something to say I'd be surprised, but pleasantly surprised.

I'm also waiting to see what revelations AA might have too...in any event, I'm still here.

On the Deck - I am going out on a limb here.. but It might be possible that the cold / flu symtoms are being caused by your body adjusting to the new VL.

One thing that AA may have not mentioned about this technique, along with other forms of meditation, is what it does to your body. When you raise your VL you are entering another stage of consciousness. You body is not used to this, and causes abnormalities and adjustments. This is my understanding, after doing "some" research on this subject.

-hex

posted on Nov, 14 2006 @ 02:41 PM
link   
hexed, do you have any verifiable information? Not something theoretical, like 'light workers', not something having to do with this 'VL' mediation, but something concrete.

I could say I entered the stream and it told me all kinds of wonderful things, but without proof, I am just someone telling a story.

Let's say I told you that spreading peanut butter all over your body will cure cancer. People would LAUGH. But if I said that Polaris would go Supernova and be seen during the middle of the day for 10 years, and then it HAPPENED, it would make you rethink the peanut butter thing.

So what I am trying to say is, without PROVABLE information, none of the UNPROVABLE has any weight.

posted on Nov, 14 2006 @ 03:05 PM
link   
It's very interesting you brough that up, because I've been thinking about that very thing. I am aware that during transformational experiences, such as through epiphany, or spiritual experiences, possibly deep meditations, the body often cleanses itself of negative habits, influences, toxins (mental and physical), etc.

I know that J. Krishnamurti went through a devastating period of illness as he was undergoing profound psychological and spiritual changes. This was witnessed by those close to him, and detailed in his journals, which are available to the public. I am not likening myself to this great thinker, but showing precedent.

I've forgotten so much of what I've read along these lines, but I know that through simpler meditations, people have felt surges of energy coursing through them. This energy was witnessed by others as an increase in speed, and an aura of energy coming from this individual. These types of experiences are examples of those that have occurred at zen meditation retreats, etc.

I know that, in a simpler example, when you receive a massage you are supposed to drink lots of water, because toxins, etc., are released from the massage that need to be cleansed from the body.

I'm not saying this is true in my case, as my friend's dad was sick, but I had limited contact with him and at a time when he was almost over his cold...I don't have anyone I can name as a source...it could be that the meditation made my system more sensitive to this stuff somehow...

However, again, this isn't to say that the meditation was the cause. I will note, however, that the cold came on very suddenly and onset after a couple of sessions lasting 30 min. or more. I have experience meditating, so if I was able to go even deeper, quickly, it would make sense...

As I was dealing with this cold, this very matter was running through my head. I've never had a cold like this before, and I was dizzy and lightheaded enough during the day that I was stumbling as I walked. When I went to bed at night and put my head down my room was spinning. I couldn't sleep at night either, and I wasn't congested. I was "wired" for lack of a better term, and could not sleep. I cannot for the life of me understand why that would happen.

Because of these questions I was really wondering if the meditation had brought this on. They both started at the exact same time...I was thinking to myself - and thank you ATS for encouraging these thought processes (sarcasm) - I was thinking, "I wonder if I'm being targeted with microwaves, because of the anti-Bush stuff I'm writing..." This is how weird this sickness has been, and how unprecedented it is for me.

So, hexed, I have been walking around giving that serious thought. If that's true, then I'm in for big things, because I've been really whacked here. I think that because the possibility was prominent in my thoughts since I've been sick, that it could be part of me saying, Yeah, it's the meditation...

I'm well enough that I'm meditating again tonight, and will continue to do so from here on out, and I definitely will post any experiences. Right now that sickness and dizziness is all I can post...

I'm still curious to hear from you, hexed, about your experiences, and of course from AA.

[edit on 14-11-2006 by OnTheDeck]

posted on Nov, 14 2006 @ 03:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by HankMcCoy
hexed, do you have any verifiable information? Not something theoretical, like 'light workers', not something having to do with this 'VL' mediation, but something concrete.

I could say I entered the stream and it told me all kinds of wonderful things, but without proof, I am just someone telling a story.

Let's say I told you that spreading peanut butter all over your body will cure cancer. People would LAUGH. But if I said that Polaris would go Supernova and be seen during the middle of the day for 10 years, and then it HAPPENED, it would make you rethink the peanut butter thing.

So what I am trying to say is, without PROVABLE information, none of the UNPROVABLE has any weight.

you know what hank... you are 100% correct.. i agree with you.. as do i with most of your posts..

I have to point out.. all i was doing is telling a "story".. i never claimed to be telling you something you didn’t already know.. in fact.. if i can quote myself here...

"im going to go out on a limb here"

that’s an expression. Meaning that I myself have some doubt in my mind of what I am about to say. for one reason or another, I am obviously not 100% convinced. Otherwise it would have been a statement rather than an opinion. Perhaps next time I should just keep comments like those to myself. Then again this is a discussion board, and im trying to discuss the thread topic, which you are not.

however...

You as well as anyone who uses the internet know, it is hard to express tone of voice within text. not impossible, but hard. Therefore I can understand how what I typed could have been misinterpreted. I will try better in future posts to make perfectly clear of the intended statement/remarks. I hope I have not offended you.

I respect your right to post on this thread as I hope you do mine. I only ask that we keep it mature, and discuss points. I think it has become very apparent this thread is to be used for discussion of the METHOD that AA was talking about. So for you to tell me "not something having to do with this 'VL' mediation, but something concrete." doenst make much sense to me. That’s what this thread is about. If you don’t like it. don’t participate. You have belittled and flamed others who have posted to this thread, and although your intentions are good, you seem like you are trying to stir up trouble. I don’t like this, and that’s why I normally stay away from message boards. In other words, if this continues from you, I will just stop my activity here.

Again this thread is about AAs meditation technique, so if you don’t like it, don’t post. Keep your opinions to yourself, unless you can present them in a non-belittling manor. Thanks

And Hank.. Again I must say, im not trying to offend you. I just hope you respect others as you should be respected.

posted on Nov, 14 2006 @ 04:06 PM
link   
on the deck...
thanks for the VALUEABLE input on this DISCUSSION. (COMPLETELY OPINIONATED OF COURSE) ( I REPEAT.... NONE OF THIS IS FACT... NONE... that ones for you Hank.. you shouldn’t have to even read this post... you don’t have to thank me ;-) )

Now back to what you said On the Deck…

I recently found some information … I will just post it here.. although its going to cause a mass hysteria… I think it will give you some OPINIONS and INSIGHT on what COULD be POSSIBLY happening. AGAIN THIS IS 100% NOT VERIFIED and NO ONE SHOULD REBUTTLE THESE COMMENTS or OPIIONS.. unless you want to be civilized and mature about it. Its open to discussion. Although I don’t know how much I would even discuss it. I myself don’t know what to believe. I’m in the middle of this like everyone else. Just trying to find my own self truth. Take it for what you will. Whether it be blasphemy, lies, opinions, whatever.. its just a freaking post..

(The sarcasm is not directed towards you On the Deck.. but to others who are not open minded. That is not directed towards you either Hank, but thanks to you, I have learned to be very specific on how I post things here.)

Stay tuned on the deck…

-hex

posted on Nov, 14 2006 @ 04:09 PM
link   

And Hank.. Again I must say, im not trying to offend you. I just hope you respect others as you should be respected.

There seems to be confusion about the topic of this thread..

'Proof Positive of Alien Comms'

As many times as it is sidetracked with talks of the METHOD of these communications, the topic is not the METHOD as much as it is the end result. I don't think there are many actively interested people in this thread anymore that will question whether or not SOMETHING happens when doing this mediation technique. The question is, is it PROOF POSITIVE of Alien Comms?

I am NOT trying to flame you, nor discredit your experiences, if I was, I would simply call you a liar or a nutter, I do believe you experienced whatever you think you have. The fact that you HAVE doubt means you ARENT a nutter. I was merely inquiring into the more mundane information that can be taken from the Stream, if it is the possessor of all knowledge.

I had given up on this thread, however, AA redirected me to it and with PROOF of his method, so naturally I asked if you had some kind of solid evidence. My intention was NOT to harass you, I was just expressing some curiousity. And of course, no offense was taken by your post, and none is implied in mine.

[edit on 14-11-2006 by HankMcCoy]

[edit on 14-11-2006 by HankMcCoy]

posted on Nov, 14 2006 @ 04:36 PM
link   
rather than trying to explain anything I WILL NOT... I will merely post EXACTLY (copy/paste) this information from its original source.

DONT ASK ME WHERE I GOT IT, because It was stumbled upon accidently while surfing the web. Funny thing is... I wasnt looking up anything that had to do with it. It just happened to be connected with SOMEONE else I was trying to talk to.

THIS POST will be in PARTS due to its length. sorry....

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

www.angelfire.com...

As souls perceive the time continuum as the approaching year 2012, the 3rd-d construct will accelerate timelines at a very narrow band that will cause a phasing effect on the earth's grid, which in turn will cause the 3rd-d construct to dissipate and allow the 4th-d construct to take its place. This type of transition will not be measurable by any mechanized or linear device. This has many causes. Some souls will already have a frequency of energy in their astral bodies congruent with the resonance of the 4th-d construct, so their ground crews will appear to vanish to those souls who remain in the 3rd-d construct because their ground crews will still be resonating on the old 3rd-d construct... That is how some soul's ground crews will begin to react to a higher vibrational frequency of energy. This energy field has been termed the "Photon Belt" and has come into existence for that purpose. Since 1982, this band of energy has been approaching closer and closer to our planet and it's been having an incredible effect on all those who are receptive to its energy. It is proposed that it is the very thing that is speeding-up time, as we know it and taking us away eventually, from linear time. This energy may also be the cause of thousands of people around the earth plane beginning serious spiritual quests within themselves. Seeking healing on the many levels, physical, emotional, mental and spiritual. Transforming many clerks, secretaries, shop workers, factory workers etc., into becoming healers either on a full time basis or part time.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Trimmed down large cut/paste, added link

You have a U2U

[edit on 14/11/06 by masqua]

posted on Nov, 14 2006 @ 04:41 PM
link   
---------------------------------------------------------------------------

now that it took me 45 minutes to do that... i hope it gives all of you good reading...

AGAIN.. this is not something I have made up.. its something I stumbled across.. i will be posting more tomorrow.. i will let you guys read this.. if anyone knows more about this subject feel free to post.. although.. this really is getting away from the TOPIC at hand... which is about if the alien comms thing works.. however.. I think this might be some of the information gathered from the stream...

just my 2 cents... take it for what its worth.. nothing..

-hex

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
trimmed last of large cut/paste from previous post.

[edit on 14/11/06 by masqua]

posted on Nov, 14 2006 @ 04:42 PM
link   
HANK - Thank you for the respect.. you have earned mine by your reply.

agian.. sorry for any misunderstanding... I believe we are on the same page now.. thanks again..

-hex

new topics

top topics

<< 32  33  34    36  37  38 >>

join